It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barak Obama is an Indigo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

I hear what you (and her) are saying, but I simply cannot agree.
Clearly she is not 'indigo' her self, and she has done a lapse of judgment as i see it. She perhaps need more insight in her own tree of theories to understand.
And 'indigo' is the color of our magnetic frequency, and has nothing to do with common 'religion' or other beliefs as I see it. All indigo has the ability to jump almost straight into meditation and sometimes end up with 'supernatural' abilities, or as I call it; deep level 'cell stimulation' for those knowing quantum-physics. These are all human abilities, but 'Indigo' seem to be more aware and seem to evolve quicker at certain things. My belief is that Indigo is decided mostly by reincarnation, that's the only 'logical' conclusion I can work with regarding 'fast learning'/past memories/skills.

Well, thats my rant

Cheers

edited last line.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by astorath]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I totaly agree, I have put up several post about the labeling of movements be they spiritual or not. To have a belief in something is great, it gives one a sense of purpose; but to label something tend to either constrict it, or worse yet gather conflcting beliefs to the label like gnats to light. This in turn causes a movement to flow usualy in the wrongdirection than it was originaly intended.

Awakenings are happening daily, people in general seem to feel different today than they did yesterday; individualy and group mentalities are changing and adapting to all the different things happening not only to the world but to themselves.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaz
"Calling occupants of interplanetary quite extraordinary craft ..."

The Carpenters said it best. Proof please. And thanks. Tip: The real ones don't need long titles, they prove.

Chaz.

I had never heard that song before until yesterday.... didn't even really know who the carpenters were actually.... recognised a few songs...

Anyhoo, that song, no matter how corney the video, made me cry like a baby, lol... it was extremley comforting.....

[edit on 21-6-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Why would I see this coming? And I am Norwegian, not English. Deal with it

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by astorath

what language do they speak in Norway?\

[edit on 21-6-2009 by genius/idoit

[edit on 21-6-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by astorath

what language do they speak in Norway?

Off topic alert:

Norwegian :p Latin based (similar to Denmark and Sweden)

Char: A->Z-æ-ø-å

Second language however is English.

I can speak like an Englishman but not write it seems..

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hey! Lay off Barry. I love him.

You are going to feel pretty foolish when he starts Channeling
during his next State of the Union Address.!!!!

(Okay. That was my sad little attempt at humor)

That's alllll folks.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Obama is powerful yes but he is nothing compared to a Quad Dimensional Neutron Quasindigo. Now they are the true saviours, and yes this info is 100% verified.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
So the worlds now being run by spiritually enlightened Indigos who have now taken up positions of authority and power in this world. These highly enlightened indigos who spend all their time murdering, stealing, lying & deceiving the rest of us, but not to worry, there's a master plan and it's all in our own best interests.
The rest of us are obviously too stupid to understand. It seems the only plan Indigos have, is to see whose s### can hit the fan first.

Not to sound ungrateful, but could you highly enlightened indigos please take your highly inflated egos and find another planet to torment and leave the rest of us, inferior human beings in peace. Thank you!

[edit on 22-6-2009 by kindred]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

I hope you are kidding.

While we are on it ....

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
After 8 years of Bush & Cheney. Let's face it, anyone would be seen as a saviour.
Hence the over reaction to Obama.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
If indigos are supposed to be anti-authority then how would Obama have become president? An indigo would never make it that far, especially considering they're a supposed threat to TPTB.

Indigos sound like egotistical people that are selfish and act like little children. World saviours? Heh, somehow doubt that. Heavily.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
comment by repeat banned member removed by admin.

[edit on Thu, Jul 9th 2009 by Djarums]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Uh...Wha-?

Look who had to come in and make things awkward!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
So I emailed Nancy Tappe and I finally got a reply.

In the email I asked her what made Obama an Indigo?

Just to quote a very small part from that email

"He is an Indigo because his life color tells me this."

It was not a very explanatory email. I would quote more but the only other sentence she wrote to me invited me to here website.

So their it is. I said I would write her, I did, she replied, and it seems to be so because she says so.

Not very convincing is it?

I know I'm not convinced.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join