It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barak Obama is an Indigo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
As a Super Galactic Ultra Indigo I felt it was my duty to inform you that it is indeed true about the savior of mankind, Barak Obama Is an Indigo. You don't have to take my word for it. A quick glance at Nancy Ann Tappes' website LINK HERE should be more than enough to convince anyone that he is indeed an Indigo.

So next time someone asks you how are Indigos saving the world you tell them about Obama and his plan to unite us all as one through other Indigo media platrforms such as MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, All of them and more are just a part of the grand plan to unite humanity under the gracious stewardship of the Indigo.

At least two are presidents of countries, Barak Obama and Rafael Correa, the president of Ecuador.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
"Super Galactic Ultra Indigo"

I must say that's quite a title; perhaps you would like a Japanese action show to accompany your claims?

but seriously I looked over the link you gave and I honestly could not find a single shred of evidence that makes Obama and "indigo" a substantiated claim either.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by zetamafia911]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Mods if you need to move this to the political section I shall completely understand. As an evolving phenomena I thought I would post here first as I have also spoken about the Mysapce, Facebook, Twitter, aspects of Obamas plan all of which are related to Indigo.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
haha i hope this is a joke
because i think its funny lol

Super galactic Ultra indigo haha

[edit on 20-6-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

its kind of catchy in a funky, retro sense. Obviously we are patronizing the op but what did you seriously expect?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

This IS a joke.

But of course, you can see that for yourself.

Indigos, maybe, but Barack Obomber being one himself... HIGHLY doubt it.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zetamafia911

but seriously I looked over the link you gave and I honestly could not find a single shred of evidence that makes Obama and "indigo" a substantiated claim

[edit on 20-6-2009 by zetamafia911]

Just because you can not find a shred of evidence that someone is or is not an Indigo does not mean they are not an Indigo. What qualifiers would you suggest to prove one is Indigo? I mean Nancy Tappe is the Authority on the subject and if she feels comfortable endorsing a website that states Obama is an Indigo then that is enough proof for me...

My title is not an official one.All the links are true though Apparently Nancy Tappe has reason to believe that Obama is an Indigo. So you may want to email her for her proof.

The conspiracy deepens when you learn that ATS gives members 10,000 points to join twitter and follow ATS on twitter....Come some one give the name of the right mod your supposed to tell about it when you do it.. just incase any of yall want free points.

And yes I would like a japenase tv show... it would be cooler than power rangers... which I would not be surprised if it too was invented by indigos.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
IF Obama is an Indigo, he is definitely an extremely undercover one.

IF Obama is an Indigo, he must be very deeply pained by many of his recent decisions as our president.

IF Obama is an Indigo, someone fooled him in to thinking that he would be able to actually influence things as president and not just be a figurehead and focal point for the hatred of many nations.

or, he has an agenda all his own and knows that there are no easy solutions to our country's (and the world's) problems and is just doing the best he can with the tools he has at hand.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Being an authority on something that is made up is like Al Gore being an authority on man bear pig.

I havent seen a single shred of reputable evidence for the existence of "indigo" people.

When i see a self proclaimed indigo move a truck with their mind, or contact an alien spaceship and shake an e.t.'s hand... then MAYBE ill believe there may be something to it... but even that isnt good enough.

Indigo imo is just another way for people to classify and segregate themselves from the general populace. And if that is truly what it means to be indigo then i must say these self proclaimed indigo's have some issues and are going in the complete opposite direction then the one that should be take.

Arent we as a people suppose to overlook such thing and focus on the fact that we are all equal and unite?

The entire indigo craze is wrong, and on these grounds its enough to condemn it.

I could see it turning into Scientology round 2, i view the indigo theory on the same pedestal.

Also george lucas can endorse online that he is a jedi and that obama is a jedi, that doesnt make him or obama a jedi.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

As for your Scientology comment, I was actually thinking along those same lines. The whole idea of a group of individuals being of an elite, exclusive, enlightened mindset just seem like another one of those koolaid drinking, scam belief systems.

But who knows, maybe Indigos are beings from another planet.

I'm sure we'll find out sooner or later.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by undefy.gravity]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
hehe i think if they where born on this planet, logic dictates they are from earth.

And if they say that their spirit is not, then i guess we are all aliens......so....if we are all aliens then they are not special

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
So it is a fact then that Indigos and other colorful named group/individuals are indeed the NWO. Cool now the rest of us ATS'ers now know who to blame for the mess we are in

Thanks for that Ihaven't laffed so hard all day

and Phil would you please quit licking my screen

[edit on 20/6/2009 by Pappa_Bear]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
hehe the NWO are indigo , classic. makes for a good laugh.

I think there is an indigo in my avatar ! screens taste like candy.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by undefy.gravity
reply to post by phi1618

I'm sure we'll find out sooner or later.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by undefy.gravity]

Judging by whats been open to us lately, I'd guess later.

The whole indigo craze is too self-righteous for even my taste. As was said earlier it just seems like they are another group of people that want to feel more significant than they really are. We are all ants in the colony, few are chosen to become queens I guess.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
It might interest you to know that some of the best athletes are also Indigos. Tiger Woods, Venus and Serena Williams, All Indigos according to Nancy Tappe. I would not be surprised if Michal Phelps was also an Indigo... I may Write Nancy and ask.

It wasn't just years of training in political or physical arenas that made these people into what they are. From Obama to Jordan All Indigos have basic human evolution to thank for their superior status in life and their chosen careers.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

That explains why they can't figure out where he was born. He was born on a whole other planet! Duh!
And you know who else was an Indigo? This guy:

He too tried to unite the world in his time.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
perhaps the conversation can be continued.

here

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
An Indigo?

Hell, I thought he was Kenyan.

That's the problem. No birth certificate, no telling what he is.

Indigo.

Go figure.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
sorry but i have to strongly disagree here. if obama was a indigo he wouldnt have done the following
1) bowed to the king of saudi arabia
2) would have kept his campaign promises and not done the exact opposite
3) instead of paying foreign bankers off with the stimulus package of the united states tax payer, he would have had a better plan.
4) last, but not least, he would have had a whole new cabinet with him. not the same old, cfr, and trilateral thugs as he has put in.

guess dont see anything familiar with obama and indigo

hard to change things for the better, when you have the same old thugs incharge

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tatersalad

Did you click the link provided? I'm telling you if the discoverer of the Indigo Movement says he is an Indigo then who are we to say no he isn't just because we disagree with some of his political polices.

We may not like everything he does but all politicians do things we don't like. Its called compromise and sacrifice. Thats what the great Indigos do for humanity.

Sometimes saving the world means bowing to a Saudi King.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join