It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati ceremonies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
has anyone ever seen pictures of the illuminati during there meetings or ceremonies.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This has been covered I think. Most of the rituals will probably be along the lines of freemasonry. Use google to find information, then if that doesn't work, ask around.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This has been covered I think. Most of the rituals will probably be along the lines of freemasonry. Use google to find information, then if that doesn't work, ask around.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
i said earlier google is not working for me and that is y i posted here. and u triple posted

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
has anyone ever seen pictures of the illuminati during there meetings or ceremonies.

During the Illuminati�s heyday, the camera had not yet been invented. However, we can infer from the writings of Weishaupt, Von Knigge, and Goethe, as well as Mozart�s Illuminist opera Die Zauberflote, the nature of their ceremonies.
According to Weishaupt�s book �In Defense of Illuminism�, the Illuminati began its system in a unit called the Nursery. The potential member was first required to write an essay on why he wished to join the Illuminati, and was then required to sign a document pledging perpetual allegiance to the Order, the separation of church and state, freedom of speech and assembly, and opposition to the Society of Jesus (Jesuits).
Upon being admitted, he was invested the rank of Minerval, the duties of that degree being the study of classical Greek philosophy.
After passing an exam in philosophy, he was admitted to the �Symbolic Freemasonry� stage of the Illuminati, where they conferred the Masonic degrees of Entered Apprentice, Fellow Craft, and Master Mason. These degrees were of course borrowed from regular Freemasonry, and were the only Illuminati degrees that required an actual ritualistic initiation.
After becoming a Master Mason Illuminans, the brother was then appointed to some mission, such as spreading anti-Catholic propaganda, or organizing resistance to government policies in Bavaria. If he was successful in converting others to Illuminati ideals, he was given the honorary higher degrees.
The ultimate goal of the Illuminati was to topple the Jesuit Electorate that controlled the Bavarian government, by force if necessary. This was supposed to be the Order�s great secret, but practically every member, even the Minervals, were political revolutionaries, and made no secret about hating the Church�s dictatorship. Eventually, the Illuminati admitted spies from the Bavarian secret police, which proved to be their downfall, and Weishaupt was forced to flee, living the remainder of his life in exile.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
i said earlier google is not working for me and that is y i posted here.

Stop wasting space, cheater. If google is not working, wait till it is. Also there is great search tool on this site.

new topics

top topics

join