It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil hoarding reveals coming false flag, and attack on Iran!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Yes sir I am, the american talking heads didn't seem to find that as important a mention as the rest of the world did.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Just like I wrote about, it amazes me how Six pack joe can be fed a bill of goods, and buy it.

It blows me away at the amount of disclosure; which has occured over past few years(9/11,etc); yet most sit idly by. The masses who do nothing are being fed into the the slaughterhouse. They just don't know it.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Update.

Oil hedging is getting ready to bust through strong. Here's an article that says oil reserves are down to dangerous levels, but in the original post is a link discussing having over flowing tankers, and depots.

I find it odd they are once again discussing the raising cost of oil. I'd have to wonder if it is indeed the beginnings of seeing some stuff 'move'. We have had Iran moving their warships into strategic locations, and by rights they should. The aggressor's in this situation are the US, and Israel.

I do believe with Ron Paul's Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2009, it will be in the best interests of the NWO to move forward with war. HR 1207 will more than likely result in padding the pockets of Congress, and a nice tidy war to smooth it over.

Anyone else hear that rolling thunder?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
More news coming out now about Iran wanting to dump the dollar and of course the election didn't help Iran either. The next target for the US war machine... Iran.

Great post !

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm just givin' the ole' thread a boost. People are all noticing the PTB ratcheting up the fear machine. They are gettin' a little closer to exterminating us all, by the day.

Again, read the original thread, and notice the *****Oil Chokepoints****** I made mention of the Suez Canal as being a key factor in the impending attack on Iran. Recently Israel has deployed several Naval vessels, and submarine through this very canal... The PTB will have a harder commencing their agenda the more the truth stares them in the eyes....... WE KNOW!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
Update.

Anyone else hear that rolling thunder?

Yes...starting to see the lightening strikes. I think TPTB need both...
War and high oil prices. The masses are so easily controlled when gas is at 5 a gallon. It makes life hard. TPTB like that.

War is big money...
A nice addition to this OP...take a look at this post in another thread...
good insight!

abovetopsecret

[edit on 2-8-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
i think we will be going to iran and very shortly. we are launching more ships again, the news says they are sending 30000 more troops over there. they say we are pulling out in iraq, sure, but ask a military guy where they go after iraq. to afghanistan. why? why so many? to chase the taliban. not.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I dont know what else to post

why do things have to be this way

great first thread

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Hey, the rolling thunder is coming closer; your right, the lightning is visable.

I like Pitch Dragon; I've seen some other post's they've done, which were excellent.

Iran is Russia's 7th largest trading partner. Considering the jump towards becoming the official NWO Empire, it is my opinion that when the US/Israel perpetrate this attack, the retaliation from SCO/NAM countries is really going to be some fire, and brimestone kind of stuff.

reply to post by pudgeego

Sure we're goin'..... Just like a ride as Disneyland. I'd think real "support Our Troops" would entail the assurance they'd never be put into harms way; instead that catch phrase has been changed to be interpreted as:

"Support the troops having to kill, or be killed because it makes us money"

reply to post by huntergatherer

Hey, thanks. I keep trying to tell everyone about Karma.... Ya' know there really is a Karma coming here soon from the cosmos... It's really p*ssed off too

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Isn't this some what of an oxymoron?

The PTB are in a desperate need to seize all control

If you are "The Powers That Be" doesnt that mean you already have the "power" and therefore are in control?

Im just saying...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

absolute Technical?? sure. However, when I refer to the PTB, or when I see other people refer to the PTB it is easily seen as the people promoting the NWO.

I don't think they are the only power on the block. So, if the PTB are running the NWO, then I guess the XYZ groups have the balance of world power.

Now, that is really dependent on what your view point is.... I think that if the PTB, and their NWO had all the power, then we'd not be able to have this conversation right now.

In fact, many of the different races wouldn't be able to 'suck air'; as there are apparent race specific biological virus's.

So, Again I guess yes, for the absolute grammer, but no when comparing structures of power. Did that work for you?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Here's an update for the false flag against the muslim world. It really doesn't matter whether it is the shiite, or sunni world, once the US/Israeli military industrial complex strike the full war will be on.

Here's the link:Israel searching for reasons to start a land expansion war

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
When oil loses its power then food and water will be next. One way or another TPTB will always have the upper hand and we will always be under control. No other way to look at it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
When oil loses its power then food and water will be next. One way or another TPTB will always have the upper hand and we will always be under control. No other way to look at it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join