It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child whom silenced the UN

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
However, they definitely did not listen to her.

Rather than seeking solutions, as we all know, they have been creating more problems.

However, listen to this mere child slam them with the truth.

This happened in 1992 apparently, but what the child says rings true to this very day, and stands as proof that these scumbags will Never listen to reason.

Just thought some of you would be interested to see an innocent child pwn the United Nations con artists in broad daylight.

Its quite moving.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
best quote

"If you don't know how to fix it, please stop breaking it!"

The wisdom of a child trumps that of us so called adults eh?

I posted this in NWO because really, she is telling the powerful to stop doing what they are doing.

I am sure this resonates with many here.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
It is indeed a great video. This is how children should be raised today. With a deep knowledge and understanding of the world around them.

She has continued her quest right up until today too. Thats important to know i think.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
It is indeed a great video. This is how children should be raised today. With a deep knowledge and understanding of the world around them.

She has continued her quest right up until today too. Thats important to know i think.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It is a great video, thanks! We're the same age (me and Severn), and it's always nice to see what my peers have done in their life to enact change.

Here is a squidoo page about what she has done, with a few other speeches she has given over the years:
www.squidoo.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
How depressing, a decade and a half later and nothing has changed, things have just gotten worse. The problem seems to be that everything is connected, you can't just fix X problem and have Y and Z be solved, we have to change the whole for any real changed to come about, which at this point is nearly impossible to do.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Children should speak their mind more often...their brains are so young and so pure that they can learn and see things and notice things that we as adults ignore... this video defiantly is crazy though

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

S+F

Absolutely amazing the articulation featured by such a young girl. She would be almost 30 years old now, I wonder what she has made of herself and her opinions of the further degradation of the mentioned topics since 1992. So young, yet so wise.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072

S+F

Absolutely amazing the articulation featured by such a young girl. She would be almost 30 years old now, I wonder what she has made of herself and her opinions of the further degradation of the mentioned topics since 1992. So young, yet so wise.

Spot on King...

Instead of following around ex child stars/coke head/bankrupt/wannabes on shows such as "Where Are They Now", they should do a show on individuals who had a profound effect on the masses...

I'd watch that one with great interest...

Good post OP...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

and bring forward those of us who have big ideas such as this girl in the video

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
i ga , i'm, i mean, shh ,well, Oh my God! there really is no hope for
any of us is there.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Lol the hope has all been wasted on brainwashing.. WE are all doomed unless gov't can get their heads out of their @$$' and teach us what we need to know to conquer all these things

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It's nice except she calls for a one world government.

Is that why you posted it in NWO, as she furthers their agenda?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Erm this has been posted tons of times, why is it being posted again, with flags and stars? Sorry i just get annoyed at people getting credit for things they probably found on this site and then repackaging them.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
great thread, I've never heard of her before... but what she is doing makes alot of sense seeing that her father is David Suzuki.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

Erm this has been posted tons of times, why is it being posted again, with flags and stars? Sorry i just get annoyed at people getting credit for things they probably found on this site and then repackaging them.

ok after doing about 9 searches, i finally came up with the right search terms to actually find that

your right its been here twice (but cleverly hidden)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

sorry everyone i apologize, if anyone posts plz post in that top thread i linked thanks

btw a little more info
en.wikipedia.org...

mod you can lock this if u want

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
That expressive speech brought tears to my eyes. It makes me wonder what our world would be like if for example, Hollywood had formed the movie star mold around a selfless altruistic nature, rather than the popular selfish egocentric nature. Sure would be enlightening to have street gangs composed of kids like this.

Hollywood, you too are part of the problem and the reason why so many children have been dumbed down, strung out on drugs, and blinded by your BS "bling."

Peace on Earth!

[edit on 8-6-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
...Im in Love...

And to think they clapped, took her words to heart, then later went back to theyr everyday problems of a Human being still waging wars and killing the planet. In reality you cant point the finger at anyone but yourself because we as humans DO have the power to make a difference individually.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is one of the most moving things I've ever seen and heard in my entire life. It's simultaneously uplifting and heartbreaking. I don't know what else to say. Thank-you for posting this.

"What you do makes me cry at night."

[edit on 6/8/2009 by AceWombat04]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
We need to have the same girl (now woman) go tell the same speech to the UN today.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join