It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Could Tell You But Then You Would Have to be Destroyed by Me: The Pentagon’s Black World

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Originally posted by jkrog08
I guess the real question here is what is behind the green door?

And the color green is VERY important i bet.

"Behind the Green Door"

Ah yes I remember that well... 1972 Marilyn Chambers... got a picture with her, but ermmm can't post it

And here in Vegas...

So what IS "Behind the Green Door"

Can't tell ya... there are children here

edit on 27-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by RastaChick
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/780f8fd2b263.gif[/atsimg]

And the row of tiles in the front with the stars on them what do they tell you?

I present to you... The D.C. Capitol Building Rabbit!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Wow, great catch!

Hidden Rabbits in Washington D.C.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by VraxUK

Originally posted by VraxUK

Is that Osiris' eye he's holding? Looks to me a lot like the "DARK MISSION" theory of the 19.5/33 degree theory of the pyramid installations on the moon/mars.

There's a lot of Egyptian references in Space missions, Orion missions etc.

Nice catch, very nice. I bet it is, plan to do a little lookie lou.

reply to post by MasterGemini

Originally posted by MasterGemini

I believe the star located in the east under the letter S is referring to the star Sirius b.
Maybe that will help you find out what it means. And the color green is VERY important i bet.

Very nice, great input. Will investigate for sure. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Not only is the American Government interested in the Pyramids and what not, but the Nazi's and the Freemasons were too. At the time of the space race, NASA's "top brass" was mainly consisted of these three groups.

Creepy stuff, I'd like to know why.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PW229
reply to post by hp1229

The Marvin the Martian patch is indeed real, I have one myself and Marvin used to be my avatar until a few weeks ago.

Haven't been through the whole thread yet but just ordered some Chinese food to be delivered and cracked open a beer, I'm here for the long run.

And I bet you did not buy it on ebay either.

Its been a while since I have had some good chinese food, and I need a beer.
Thanks for popping in, glad you plan to stay.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by VraxUK

At the time of the space race, NASA's "top brass" was mainly consisted of these three groups.

Creepy stuff, I'd like to know why.

Yes, it does get the best of me also. Did the Roman Empire really die?

I thought this picture would be a good addition to the thread, for reasons obvious.

Alpha On Omega

Completing a tradition that dates back more than 30 space shuttle missions, the four astronauts flying on NASA's final shuttle flight added their insignia to several of the walls aboard the International Space Station before leaving the orbiting laboratory Tuesday (July 19) for the final time.

"This is the last shuttle. This is the last time we are going to do this," shuttle Atlantis' STS-135 mission commander Chris Ferguson said Monday (July 18) before applying a decal showing their insignia to a long panel in the station's Unity Node 1 module.

The addition of the emblem near the bottom of a wall panel covered in space shuttle patches in the station's Unity node not only marked the successful end to the astronauts' work transferring cargo between the space station and Atlantis, but perhaps more poignantly, offered an on-orbit showcase for the 135th and last space shuttle mission patch. www.space.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Thought I would pop this in here, its from July 16th, 2011.

DELTA IVDelta IV - GPS IIF-2

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/87e45ef8e4b2.jpg[/atsimg]

Transformers anyone? Autobot (Transformers) symbol?

Transformers, GPS in disguise.

That was No. 50.

Patch Picture Courtesy of
spaceflightnow.com...

Incredible launch pic here
www.launchphotography.com...

And another incredible time lapse here, just georgeous!
www.flickr.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Damn. This thread has already garnered too much attention for me to make a meaningful impact. For right now though, after just skimming this, I can tell you one thing: many, if not all of those patches are fake. I can absolutely confirm this with 100% certainty.

My old patch. One of them anyway.

edit on 28-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yeah, wow. Too many patches to go over. You can obviously find mine and deduce I flew on C-5's so I'll comment on the NOYFB patch. That patch is actually attributed to black operations. CIA/ SAD/ spook stuff. I promise no C-5 aircrew member ever wore this seriously. However, running some tricky missions and whatnot *ahem, say no more* this patch was around from time to time as a satirical take on what we were doing.

Just know this, and please don't try to argue it because you're hearing it firsthand, straight from the horse's mouth: the patch is a fake through and through.

ETA: The official patch for our, um, unofficial operations was a skull. The patch was od green. It was for a SOLL II mission platform (Special Operations Low Level II), which I can't seem to track down a picture of. Not that my inability to find it is inexplicable lol.
edit on 28-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: additional info

ETA2: NM, found it. anyway, you get the idea...

edit on 28-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

You flew in C-5's care to mention from where? Were you a passenger or the driver?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PW229

I hate to give out details but if you look up that patch, I already have I guess, so... I was stationed at Dover AFB, Delaware. I was a passenger of sorts I guess you could say...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by MR BOB

Thanks!
interesting beyond belief!

reply to post by David9176

Yeah guess that is the part they cant tell us about...where they spend all of the money...

reply to post by andy1033

Hummm that kind of proof you are looking for...could get you offed.

I dont have it...and they arent telling! But, there is enough peripheral to be assured it happens. Take a look at the patch below...notice the name...and the alien symbol in the middle. A lifetime of Silence!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da640f62680a.gif[/atsimg]

The origins and purpose of this patch remain obscure. The green figure holding the sword (or dagger) wears the cloak-and dagger garb often associated with black projects. There is a star in the northern hemisphere under the letter "S" and another red star in the American Southwest. The red star might refer to an operating location, but the patch provides no real clue as to where it might be. The Southwest is home to numerous classified units. Air Force Space Command in Colorado; Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico; White Sands, New Mexico; Groom Lake, Nevada; and the Tonopah Test Range are all possibilities, and there are many more.

The words "A Lifetime of Silence" no doubt refer to the fact that members of this unit or project cannot speak about what they do. The image of a "Green Door" is also obscure. Military intelligence officers have a tradition of working behind locked green vault doors, but the symbol is widely used in popular culture to designate an inaccessible place.

In Mary E. Wilkins-Freeman's 1917 novel The Green Door, a young girl named Letitia longs to open a mysterious little green door in her house, but her aunt forbids it with the words "It is not best for you, my dear." The 1956 hit song "Green Door" is about a man who couldn't get into a party raging behind a green door.
www.naderlibrary.com...

The picture of the alien and the dagger indictes thats that anything other than silence and you would be killing yourself.

Check this out...

www.thefreedictionary.com...

The purpose of performing the hari kari was usually a result of being disowned by your family by actions that you had made. And to atone for your transgressions you would take your Klans ceremonial dagger and before them jab the dagger in your gut disemboweling yourself, very similar to the Yakusa practice of chopping of your own fingers as a way to atone for your transgressions against the family so you could be welcomed back into the fold.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by reptiliannogmar

To be exact, that's Hara-Kiri or Seppuku. Hari-Kari would be the common mispronunciation of the term. You are all looking to deep into these. Behind the green door does not imply anything. It most likely literally means this unit worked behind a door that so happened to be green. Nobody is more enraptured in the mythology of military units than the members of that unit themselves. Patches aren't designed with sinister overtones so much as they're designed to look cool. Big kids playing with fancy toys is all. It can get cocky and in the military world of braggarts, having a "cool" looking patch makes you stand that much more apart.

Patches are often made according to proposed designs by members of the unit and voted on by members of the unit. They must follow certain protocols, Look at my patch. They must have that general shape, circular with a top and/or bottom rocker. There are also design limitations by patch makers which cause them to look funky or limit the number of embellishments so don't look to far into that. For example, mine would be the pelican carrying troops in to assault. In reality, the actual patch was a pelican with vague lumps in it's mouth.

What you may see as a suicidal phantom may in fact be a cloaked figure literally holding a sword vertically in front of it, or even angling it forward. You can attempt to pick it apart all you like but at the end of the day, my break down stands true. Unless you find the original design, there's no way to be sure.
edit on 28-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: additional content

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I have had this patch for some time now and still think it is intriguing and cool with its sinister overtones. Still I see that it is simply just a Black Ops Overt patch.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Epsillion70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

Exactly this. If any patches are to be found, they're not really the blackest of the black ops or just flat out not real. While these units my contract out to a civilian company, you're not gonna find these patches on eBay. Everyone just acknowledge that you're implying the following conversation at some point:

Airman: "We have these aliens and we're going to reverse engineer their death ray."
SSgt: "That's a great idea son! Let's also make patches that tell what we're doing and make them available for everyone to buy"

No.
Just no.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
as an ex ICP fan, alien head, spiritual christian, tin hat. I am enjoying this thread

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
Airman: "We have these aliens and we're going to reverse engineer their death ray."
SSgt: "That's a great idea son! Let's also make patches that tell what we're doing and make them available for everyone to buy"

The NRO does

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Had to look that up lol. The National Reconnaissance Office? I would argue that they are an overt entity with a covert mission. In the same way that it would probably be pretty easy to find a Navy Seal patch... if they even have patches.

Also, this green door one is being heavily speculated on. I'm very familiar with this one and you're all way way off. This patch denotes operation in military intelligence. Specifically, Air Force intelligence. The source the OP posted is wildly wrong on many of these. That patch certainly exists but it's not up for speculation.
edit on 29-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: spelling

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
I hate to give out details but if you look up that patch, I already have I guess, so... I was stationed at Dover AFB, Delaware. I was a passenger of sorts I guess you could say...

Had to look that up lol. The National Reconnaissance Office? I would argue that they are an overt entity with a covert mission. In the same way that it would probably be pretty easy to find a Navy Seal patch... if they even have patches.

So.. what exactly did you say your field of expertize was?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join