It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Phenomenon

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thanks for educating me on planes.

It isnt exactly aimed at the ground. Depending on how you look at it HAARP shoots through the ionosphere, some are lower; however gravity always wins. What goes up must come down.

They havent changed since the 50's. They are still experimenting with different chemicals. We are all guinea pigs like it or not.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

No insults here, and I don't need an armada of debunker's. I've got a simple question that you, and your crew have not debunked.

Why given similar circumstances do chemtrails not form in America Central............that's the way we b*aner's say it.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Yes those Columbian drug lords put up a lot of cash to fight spraying.

I belong to an Environmental group, which name I won’t disclose on ATS.

You’re right it’s against the people. There have been documented cases by physicians of health related illnesses and environmental hazards, after reported spraying days.

There are also a lot of law suits going on to stop it. It’s too well controlled and top heavy to make a dent.

A case came back from the appellate court’s ruling spraying is a human rights violation that interferes with crops and food production. EPA is supposed to be on our side.

We already have a bad enough food crisis going on. I have 2 threads on that alone.

The suits arent only for crop damage.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Hey have you heard of Project Bluebeam? I read another possibility with clouding the skies was to promote that possible agenda; if need be.

Okay, Weedwhacker now accuses me of being a troll because I said America Central isn't all poor. His ideology of the area is of poor poor people eating rice, and beans? Sure, they are here, and they get help. More than can be said for the numerous homeless people in the States.

Now, I had to say that because weedwhacker says there are no chemtrail photos of America Central, because they are too poor to afford camera's.

Hello, I'm here, and there are no Chemtrails!!!! NONE NO HAY!

As far as poverty??? More porsches here than I've seen many places in the states......oh, and they've got roads to drive on.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Weedwacker easy on sancho's suit there. Naughty to call him a troll. What's up? We need to play love and war fairly now huh?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I never said commercial pilots flying at 35,000 feet were spraying! Not true.

As a pilot I cant believe by looking at those last 2 cockpit images you can deny it. That is unreal!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Yes Project blue beam is more scary than HAARP. Are there any new developments? They will shoot more holes in our atmosphere. I'm starting to wonder if they caused the global warming problem.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Hey, I totally buy into the 2012 stuff. I'm sitting in Maya land now, and some of the stuff I'm reading is far out...... It seems a little surreal; like I'm in between ATS, and the real world. These Mayan Prophecies are trip, and then some.

I think there is an acceleration of the PTB running up to that time. I also, think that's why the Earth is heating up.

Yes, I think the PTB are fricking INSANE, and that's why all these really scary things are being done to humanity right now.

I am not sure about the individual projects, and their pace, but seems like everything is moving quicker.

I think we'll all see 'results', or effects in the next few years.........just my opinion

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I'm still not familiar ith the 2012 thing. Someone on here said it was the beginning but I didnt know if that meant an end, as well.

I'm counting on a 20% annual inflation rate starting around the second fiscal quarter of 2010. This would mean HYPER-inflation within 3 years time. I'd rather have another Great Depression.

I'm more on the timeline of 2016. We are entering a new era. The US dollar doesnt have the clout it did after the war. We're toast on that issue.

With a global government comes a global dictator. It's not good. Everything will be digital.

HAARP isnt helping. The world was intended to support about 1 billion not 6 billion. Ruining crops and blaasting holes through the ionosphere does no good to the public. Nature wont be our demise we will.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I'm not all that sure how many people the Earth would support. I think a lot of those numbers are put out by the same people that bring us the chemtrails.

I think a different way of life in general would mean a different way to look at life; which in turn greatly impacts number of people. If we were stewards of the Earth, then I don't think 6 billion is too many. The way things are now? 500,000,000 are to many.

The Maya were some incredible people. They actually studied space, dimension, and of course TIME.

I don't think we are headed for a unipolar world. China, and Russia are currently making currency baskets which are backed up by real metals. They along with the SCO/NAM countries are wanting a new world order through diversity; not through the US, or UN.

Coincidentally those countries seem to be gearing their peoples more toward surviving what's coming than the US. I'll bet there aren't too many chemtrails over there.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
They know a bit about planes but that's all. They have never been involved in a spraying mission of any sort. I dont think theyve worked around military Aircraft either.

Yes, there is truth in the observations of the skeptical contributors posts.

And, I'm with you on the ' wishing it weren't true ' catagory.

I've been ' around ' damn near every military aircraft ( in the west, and a couple others ) deployed from the 60's to mid-nineties and seen all sorts of trails. Wing mounted ordinance is especially disruptive, I can tell you...

And, I saw some spraying once ( defoliants ) which left a trail, though nothing all that dramatic. Can't tell you where, amigo. HaHa.

I saw purposeful trails ( spraying ) laid carefully at high altitude by an orange colored jumbo over severely restricted ( US ) military airspace and which entered and exited a foriegn nation. Lots of clearances needed that I never had... that's how I found out that something was up.

I think DHS , not regular AF myself- and I don't claim to know what they are doing. If they were reg. AF, I think I could find out...but, I have not.

I think even debunkers would be well advised to err on the side of caution.
Find something to do inside, when you see lots of contrails floating in from uprange...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I did put some Ignore OFF. WOW WOW ! !
After this message I will click back on Ignore ! B-)

Hi, awaked and honnest persons.

Because of that:

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Big claims, little....ermmm....poof. Oh, I mean, "proof" --- my bad. . .
. . .and grow some humility, 'cuz you lackin' in it.

We have to say this:
A TRUE pilot KNOWS how to write ***Beechcraft King Air*** ! ! !

Kingaire
???

A TRUE pilot loves all that fly, and KNOWS what is happening on Mars ! !
That is what our *expert* said was on Mars at the end of 2008 !:

Right now, we have Pathfinder and Sojourner...

marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

Let's see....the Phoenix lander died a few years ago.

NASA Finishes Listening for Phoenix Mars Lander 12.01.08
www.nasa.gov...

Our guess is that you are a 16 or 17 year old, whose daddy or mommy has
a job "somewhat" related to aeronautics. . .

And we say 16 or 17 because of the arogant "tone" you have in your answers,
exactky like those teens who think that all adults know nothing, and those
teens who have an **OVERSIZE EGO** and a major superiority complex ! !

! ! ! A TRUE pilot would know what my nick-name means ! ! !

. . .stupid people are surrounding me. . .

Ho says what ???????

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld[/i there's a good change chemtrails are done at 14,000 feet, unless a mountain is nearby.

The spraying I observed was done at 30k plus...
viewed from 6k.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

All I know is they must fly in the direction of the wind at higher elevations due to the droplet size. (liquids).

I saw a very careful oval pattern involving every wind direction.

When the aircraft met its origional 'on' position, it switched off and ( presumably ) headed for home or next station.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hi, chem observators.

I have learned from my errors.
I made some, when I got here in 2008, but now, I know better.

You can see there, [ AGAIN, I know I know ]:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
That I was more "organised". Even with still small errors. . .

In that thread we have no more the "usual" negators! ! !
Because my errors where at a minimum !
And THE negator that was there had desparate
and ridiculous answers !

I am preparing a "file" or "dossier". It will be named:

CHEMTRAILS 101 for starters.

It will be ROCK SOLID, with universities studies of air samples,
and some URLs I did link to, before . . .etc. . .etc. . .

It will take WEEKs, but I NOW, KNOW, what errors NOT to do ! !
B-)

EDIT to add:
And by the way: If you see that I don't answer very much, it could
be because I don't see some USELESS Yada yadi yada yados ! ! !

Blue skies.

[edit on 2009/8/2 by C-JEAN]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hey C-JEAN,

that was funny.

So, I know what I've seen, and I know it's not normal. Trying to lay it out to atmospheric conditions just doesn't work for me.

I've been doing a lot of reading, and learning.

The atmosphere is a complex entity; which even the experts don't know much about.

W. led me to believe that the goat, and chicken carriers of America Central flew in the troposphere only. Since, the stratosphere would 'possibly' be to high.....check!

However, in learning about the stratosphere it actually warms up the higher you go. The colder temperatures are in the tropopause which is basically both 'spheres'. Now I've done a lot of traveling down there, and the planes are flying at 36,000 to 40,000 feet; the flight conditions are similar to being in the stratosphere........not much turbulance(sp).

Here's a link to a site discussing the atmosphere......by real experts. LINK

I'll make this shorter. When I'm flying over Nicaragua, and looking at the little lcd screen it is very fricken cold.....very very cold. Now the link attached shows how water vapor is dispersed throughout the atmosphere...................showing of course places close to the equator have a ton of moisture in the air....all the way up.

It's very cold up there, so why no chemtrails? The a/c in my car sucks to use most places; even in the highlands because it'll condensate extremely fast.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Skelkie3

That orange stuff is very interesting. Although the Air Force is involved I'm fairly sure the Navy Pilots are a bit more involved from what Ive read.

The also use retired Military bases for these testing missions.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

W. led me to believe that the goat, and chicken carriers of America Central flew in the troposphere only. Since, the stratosphere would 'possibly' be to high.....check!

I DID NO SUCH THING!!!

You see, I get grief for mentioning 'trolling', but that by its very definition, is trolling.

Misrepresenting othermembers' statements intentionally. Continuing with the same nonsense, even when presented with evidence to correct your assumptions. THAT to me is intentional havoc. You are treading closely to the edge, because you're too smart to cross all the way over the line, but your tactics are quite clear.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

I'm glad you are good at preventing errors. Ive botched up several times here. I tried to do it without getting info from other chemtrail websites; however some are a lot more informed than me.

I have a problem with the plane issues not the chemical part. It helps to have others who know this info.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join