It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Phenomenon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by pipsqueak

Did it look like it was going to rain within the next couple of days of you seeing this grid?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hi pipsqueak and all.

Originally posted by pipsqueak
. . . must be easier, cheaper and less obvious ways!

Those who do chemtrails don't care about "less obvious" because they will
never go in prison for that. AND, for them, money is no object !!

Do you think that "those" who did the 9/11 MURDERS, will "pay" for those
murders, one day ???? "They" are above politics, above the laws, above the
religions, above all the country's poppet administrators ! !

And, WHY do you think it is hard to find proofs of the chemtrails "makers" ??
Because it is SECRET ! ! It will take a "leak", to show us some proof. . .

If chemtrails where sooooo "good" for us, why is there no politicians
bragging about it ???
"Hey, dear voters, VOTE FOR ME, I have an excellent program of chemtrails,
perfectly good for EVERYBODY's health"
Soooooo ?? No politicians to share that ""SO CALLED innocent information"" ???

Let's WAKE UP, all ! ! We obviously don't need "chemical/lab proofs", YET, to
show us what our eyes CAN easily see, backed by a little BRAIN thinking ! !
All "waked up" observers know that those CHEMtrails are not "innocent",
and are not only "water vapor condensation" !
One day, more proofs will show up !

Blue skies.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Chemtrails are a common occurence wher I live. I try to show them to others but they dont seem to care.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by brad james

I think the general apathy towards chemtrails is quite possibly a symptom of them, added to the generally unhealthy lifestyles in the so called developed world.

Everyone knows there's a powerplay coming to head for global control not only of material resources but of the life force itself. It's obvious to those of us that maintain our cognitive ability (which takes some flouride dodging, some healthy eating, some skepticism about the opinions passed through peer pressure and some tv detoxing). The rest of you need to pay attention to what I put in brackets before you can come to this awareness, untill then you're victims of the bigger picture, and as such unable to see it. Break the circle.

No, I don't have all the details. But you don't have to see all the trees to know it's a forest. Chemtrails fits into the big picture like a tree in the analogy. It's part of the control grid, of the "full spectrum dominance". Of the environmentalism lies.

As I type this now I'm sitting under a pasty cloud cover of amorphous grey-brown clouds that I don't remember every happening in my childhood. This is chemtrails, it is not climate change, it's some form of climate manipulation.

Why would the hubris of the elites stop at manipulating us? No, they want to manipulate the very planet, turning it into an image of their insanity.

This is why there is so much "ugly" out there these days, it's the physical manifestation of mental disease. This is where we should frame the chemtrail phenomenon imo.

Chadwickus and cº's objections not withstanding.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I can't honestly say where my opinion falls with chemtrails.

All I know is that when people claim they are "normal" and so on I don't buy into it.

I remember a time where these things simply didn't exist all you had were your typical contrails.

Yes maybe they changed something in the fuel, maybe it's a way of protecting the earth, I don't know.
What I do know is that if it's no big deal they should tell us in detail why this is happening.
Instead of dodging it or giving replies that only a brain dead moron would fall for.

Since October of last year it just hasn't been the same here where I live in South Jersey, the sun will come up and be out till around 10am then the chemtrails that are being laid out will thicken and feather and completely cover the surrounding sky that was to start with bright blue and cloudless so the chemtrail blankets the sky and once in a while there will be a hole that will form and you can see the perfect sky underneath.
There are never any reports of rain or anything of that nature.
Google earth and the weather channel will show the sky as crystal clear.
Then about 5pm the sky clears the sun is out again with only a few here and there then by night time the sky is completely clear again at least on the good days.

It will only take about 10 of them to cover the entire sky in my area.

People can rattle off their theories but it all sounds like a bunch of BS to me.
I know what normal contrails are, and what's happening here in Jersey is anything but normal.
Anyone with eyes, a brain and a bit of common sense can see it.
I'm not saying it's a conspiracy that's been made to kill us, drug us, dumb us down, or spewing chemicals on us.
All I am saying is it is simply and clear that chemtrails are anything but "normal", something is painfully obviously different and if you deny that you're welcoming ignorance into your life with open arms and a warm embrace.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
What about these; Do they look real?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by brad james
Chemtrails are a common occurence wher I live. I try to show them to others but they dont seem to care.

I live in England and have never seen a chemtrail in my life.

Mind, I see plenty of contrails - as shown in the pictures in the link in my signature. If you can show that any of those picture are not contrails, you may have a point, if not, I say you are simply ignorant of basic meteorological phenomena and are spreading disinformation as a consequence.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

The top picture looks like a chemtrail grid. The bottom looks like normal contrails in my eyes, it just happens that the planes are close together on their flightpaths.

My 5c.

To be honest chemtrails aren't easy to visually identify, it's their morphing into cloud cover that tells them apart more than anything else. And I'm not talking a thin whispy cloud, I'm talking the heavy goey crap I have over me at the moment, which is not normal...

It's probably easier to just track down the flights and see which ones seem out of place than it is to identify the trails by themselves. ATC's know, they should be the ones doing the whistleblowing and being asked about this. At least in my region the chemtrail flights are clearly not regular scheduled flights.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Several things are noticeable about the spray planes.

They arent high enough to be making contrails and even if they were the sprayed liquid was flashing into white visibility much too fast to have any connection with the process by which moisture in jet exhaust can freeze into visible ice crystals.

The aircraft has the role of implementing Big Brothers chemical and biological warfare missions.

These military refueling tankers are obviously a sort of Molecular, or biological terrorism method. I still havent figured out why?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
What about these; Do they look real?

Yes. Why do you ask? Why do thou think they are faked/photoshopped?

Similar images of normal contrails here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/461aaea1942d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a580808a166b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

It mostly over the US and Canada but other countries have made reports, as well.

People worldwide are protesting the chemtrail nightmare from the United States.

People from Canada, Ireland, Italy, Denmark, Australia, Spain The United Kingdom, Austria, The Netherlands, Ireland Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, , The Sudan, Iceland, Germany, Russia, The Bahamas Belgium have gone on record as witness to the massive and ongoing chemtrails in the skies by US planes spewing chemtrails into the air.

Thousands of photos and first hand reports have been posted by angry citizens worldwide detailing the ongoing aerial assault, yet nothing is being done.

It is a conspiracy.

Chemtrailing is clearly illegal under the Geneva conventions. Why is it being allowed?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

No I dont think any of these images are tainted. I believe all of them to be Chemtrails but not real sure on a few.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

Yes some of my images have no cloud cover. I need to show you a couple that are bizzare cloud/Chemtrails.

Several things are noticeable about the spray planes. They arent high enough to be making contrails and even if they were the sprayed liquid was flashing into white visibility much too fast to have any connection with the process by which moisture in 1000 degree jet exhaust can freeze into visible ice crystals.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Essan

No I dont think any of these images are tainted. I believe all of them to be Chemtrails but not real sure on a few.

And I believe all of them to be contrails.

Contrails have been observed and studied for over 80 years. What evidence do you have that any of them are not contrails? Given that they look and behave exactly like the contrails that have been observed and studied for over 80 years?

The onus is on those who believe what we see in the skies are chemtrails to prove they are chemtrails and not contrails. There may be chemtrails, but if so there is no reason, nor evidence, that we see them.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I just posted this but will again.

Several things are noticeable about the spray planes. They arent high enough to be making contrails and even if they were the sprayed liquid was flashing into white visibility much too fast to have any connection with the process by which moisture in 1000 degree jet exhaust can freeze into visible ice crystals.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

They arent high enough to be making contrails

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You have a radar set handy to determine how high they are then?

Its just that without one, looking up, with no frame of reference whatsoever, you have no idea how high they are.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

If someone has decent eyesight the aircraft is the frame of reference. If you know what say a 777 looks like at cruising altitude, say 30 000ft, if you see it much bigger than that and laying down a trail you can say it's much lower than normal. Also, anyone who lives near an aircraft gets to know what are the normal flightpaths and what are not.

It's by no means exact of course, but it's possible to at least be accurate on the idea of the airframe being lower than normal, ie, cruising altitude for commercial jets, which is around 30 000 ft, give or take a few thousand.

Many many people out there can identify airframe types. I can identify with a high degree of accuracy at least a couple of dozen common types, 737's, 320's, 747's, 380's, Embrear jets, Hercules, Casa, Illyushin, Antonovs and so forth. And I just have a passing interest in aviation, nothing too focused.

All this should be pointless arguing though, someone should think about FOIA requests on ATC centers, as was done for example with the Stephenville UFO case, this would allow correlation to chemtrail sightings.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Several things are noticeable about the spray planes. They arent high enough to be making contrails

Well in theory, the minimum height for a contrail is 0ft above sea level

But what it comes down to is a personal opinion that what looks and acts like a contrail is not a contrail because you thinnk it is a chemtrail. I guess to start with you need to explain exactly what a chemtrail is and how and why it forms? Then we can look at alleged examples and determine whether or not the standard explanation - contrail - falls short in any way?

The onus is on you to prove what meteorologists say looks and acts like a contrail is not a contrail

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Youre right I cant tell how high up they are. I may have some better closeup pictures but I never named the dang things I can check.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

These are killer chemtrails full of various toxic materials they are guaranteed to radically up the death rate.

Already cases of new lung cancers are up about 1000% from where they were a few years ago.

Ebola, West Nile all came out of biological labs those at the top are controlled by brotherhood interests.

This is for population control or to change the weather?

Only my opinion. We cant prove anything it is a conspiracy cover-up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join