It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Phenomenon

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

By the way your images are chem related. You can notice the ripple affect caused by high electromagnet fields.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You admit they were previously pulled by another plane. Some say yes and some say they fly behind the plane to measure the chemtrail.

Now they use drones by themselves and in other cirrcumstances they use Silver orbs to spray. They are less conspicous, and less noisy.

Here are a couple silver orbs.

Orbs are also manned from the ground or a plane.

Orbs have been seen, after pictures of chemtrails were taken but some not noticed until after they were put on the computer.

edit grammer

[edit on 7-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
An interesting recent article from Rense on "chemtrails'...www.rense.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Originally posted by wonderworld

You admit they were previously pulled by another plane.

There, twisting words from another member's post....I 'admit'...boy, I am getting a little steamed. Is that good behavior? I said I thought I had heard of such things, from WWII!!! Ahem...that was over 60 years ago.

Some say yes and some say they fly behind the plane to measure the chemtrail.

Oh, the mysterious "some"? Some say there is a Loch Ness monster...so what? And, before anyone screams OT, it was to make a point. Nebulous claims by unidentified people aren't very credible. AND, 'measure' what, exactly? Don't 'they' know what 'they' are doing?

Now they use drones by themselves and in other circumstances they use Silver orbs to spray.

AH....now the really interesting part, the use of the word "they". Mysterious, again unidentified...but just enough insinuation to make it seem plausible. Just enough to slip in these magic "silver orbs" without anyone noticing.

Exactly how do these spherical silver vehicles operate? Are they a gift from ET? What is their propulsion method? Do realize how many UFOlogists would cut off an arm to actually see one? Yet, you fancifully claim them to be Human technology, under Human control?

Now, having said that...and looked at your 'pictures'...I ask you, again, just how large do you think these 'silver orbs' are, and also the drones (such as the Predator UAV) and what kind of payload they could carry?

100 lbs? 500lbs? Because, if you wish to carry a liquid, let's say water for example. A mere 100 gallons of water would weigh 750 lbs. For perspective, you can picture two 55-gallon drums (we're all familiar with them, right?) to get an idea of sizes.

From Outside Source:

Degree of autonomy

UAV monitoring and control at CBP
HiMAT Remote Cockpit Synthetic Vision Display (Photo: NASA 1984)Early UAVs used during the Vietnam War after launch captured video that was recorded to film or tape on the aircraft. These aircraft often were launched and flew either in a straight line or in preset circles collecting video until they ran out of fuel and landed. After landing, the film was recovered for analysis. Because of the simple nature of these aircraft, they were often called drones. As new radio frequencies gained more available, UAVs were often remote controlled and the term "remotely piloted vehicle" came into vogue. Today's UAVs often combine remote control and computerized automation. More sophisticated versions may have built-in control and/or guidance systems to perform low-level human pilot duties such as speed and flight-path stabilization, and simple prescription navigation functions such as waypoint following. In news and other discussions, often the term "drone" is still mistakenly used to refer to these more sophisticated aircraft.

The above, from Wiki, on modern drones (which, BTW, are mostly used as surveillance tools).

They are less conspicuous, and less noisy.

Also from Wiki, actual FACTS about modern drones:

Notable high endurance flights UAV Flight time Date Notes

QinetiQ Zephyr Solar Electric 82 hours 37 minutes 28-31 July 2008 QinetiQ press release
Boeing Condor 58 hours, 11 minutes ? The aircraft is currently in the Hiller Aviation Museum, CA.
Hiller Aviation Museum reference to the flight

QinetiQ Zephyr Solar Electric 54 hours September 2007 QinetiQ press release
New Scientist article

IAI Heron 52 hours ? NOVA PBS TV program reference
IAI reference

AC Propulsion Solar Electric 48 hours, 11 minutes June 3, 2005 AC Propulsion release describing the flight
MQ-1 Predator 40 hours, 5 minutes ? UAV Forum reference
Federation of American Scientists reference

GNAT-750 40 hours 1992 Directory of US Military Rockets and Missiles reference to the flight
UAV Endurance Prehistory reference

TAM-5 38 hours, 52 minutes August 11, 2003 Smallest UAV to cross the Atlantic
TAM Homepage

TAM-5 FAQ page

Aerosonde 38 hours, 48 minutes May 3, 2006 Aerosonde release on the flight

I-GNAT 38 hours, landed with 10-hour reserve ? General Atomics reference to the flight
RQ-4 Global Hawk 36 hours ? Space Daily story on the flight
RAND Corporation report

Aerosonde "Laima" 26 hours, 45 minutes August 21, 1998 First UAV to cross the Atlantic
Aerosonde Laima page

Seattle Museum of Flight

Vulture(UAV) Has not flown. Potential endurance 5 years ? A DARPA project - Vulture - The Unmanned Aircraft Able to Stay in the Air for 5 Years

Orbs are also manned from the ground or a plane.

Please explain that in greater detail...I'm all eyes.

Orbs have been seen, after pictures of chemtrails were taken but some not noticed until after they were put on the computer.

Again....the Loch Ness monster has been seen, after pictures of ripples in the lake and the reflection of clouds in the sky were taken but she was not noticed until after they were put on the computer.

See? One can think they saw it, if one just believes hard enough.

Edit to remove extra quote tag.

[edit on 6/7/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Essan

The changes occuring is sunbows and sundogs is the weather they are located in.

These were only viewable in Winter. Now they are a year round occurance seen in all climates. This alone defies nature. You can do a google search and check for yourself.

Rubbish! They have always been visible at all times of the year. Though the best conditions for seeing them tend to occur more often in autumn in my experience - though that's partly because I tend to be out around the right time of day then. The sun does need to be fairly low in the sky - early morning or evening. The only reason they may be seen more in winter in high latitudes is because even at midday the sun is then quite low.

But then, I don't suppose you even know what they are, do you?

www.atoptics.co.uk...

I suppose next you'll be telling us rainbows are more frequent and used to be only seen in summer?

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Essan]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoboKy
Is there any solid literature out there that can give me a concise rundown

Hi RoboKy.

See, near the end of page, the graph with 4 pink dots on top.
How bizarre!: "the unregistered" planes do the chemtrails !

www.chemtrailcentral.com...

Blue skies.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
An interesting recent article from Rense on "chemtrails'...www.rense.com...

Thank you for the link. More and mre is being admitted; although the goventment doent like it..

Good stuff!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I didnt mean to insult you about the drones hooked to the planes.

I appreciate your opinions; although we arent trying to convince you of Chemtrails.

There is no way on Gods green/grey Earth that you can disproove chemtrails. You have seen expert testomony. What is the problem?

You can disbelieve if you wish,,, what about Deny Ignorance?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I dont want to argue with you about the changes in sunbows and sundogs. I do know my science and my facts are correct.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

There is no way... that you can disproove chemtrails. You have seen expert testomony.

There is no way you can 'prove' them, without rigorous samples, and controlled lab contitions, all subject to peer review standards.

I looked at the link provided by C-JEAN (I suspect he has me on 'ignore').

I read through it. If that is what you refer to as 'expert' testimony, then it fails to establish the 'truth' of intentionally created 'lingering' trails.

Oh, it's well done, and thoroughly charted and graphed and all. But, you see, during the 150-day time frame of the study, from late 200 to early 2001 I was actively and regularly flying for a major airline in and out of KIAH (Houston). Neither I, nor ANY of my colleagues (and believe me, pilots talk! When it comes to rumor-mongering, they can be the worst!) saw anything unusual.

I am looking out of the window, right now. Chance of thunderstorms are forecast here, on the East Coast. There is a nice, fluffy contrail...one of those that has gaps in it, along with a whole host of other cloud forms. The upper atmosphere conditions are ripe -- you could say 'pregnant' -- with a great deal of water vapor, obviously.

I have been watching for the last two days, two days of clear skies, and see the short-span contrails....but not always, and not all day. BTW, with my proximity to DC, do you really think they're laying "chemtrails"?

No, of course not, But, does it make any sense to spray Houston, TX either? (Well...there IS Galveston...)
Sorry, Texas!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I know where you are coming from,, There have been soil samples. I'm actually thinking about buy a sample test kit, since I have a Masters degree in science.

I think I would test the trees first, as they are easier to define their chemical stucture than dirt.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
My thoughts on the presence of what appear to be orbs, intersecting with chemtrails, is that they are "ET" ships sent out to Collect Fuel. Or for the collection of a Breathable Atmosphere Conducive to "their" biological needs. Chemtrails might even a Food source.
"We" are the suppliers and have been for a very long time.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

Yes there is a high possibility the silver orbs are ET realted. I always wanted to make that connection on this thread but hadnt. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
So please tell me more about chemtrails. I have seen some interesting stuff in the sky lately and im anxious to know more.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
that stuff is so different i just dont know enough about them

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Hi. chemtrail fans.

Don't you find it bizarre that the usual "negators" are not
here to explain what is right or wrong with this stuff
that fell FROM THE SKY ??? B-)

DEBUNK THAT:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
or THAT:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

You know whats really funny, and maybe you can explain to me?
Why when a questions is answered to you in another thread do you take that same info to another thread?
Chemtrails Photo and Research Thread!!!!
Hm...
You just out spreading propaganda to support this chemtrail nonsense?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
defcon 5 chemtrails are not..."chemtrail nonsense." But then again we each know where we stand on this subject don't we.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

It sure seems like we have the same supporters and debunkers on the same chemtrail threads.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Yeah, that is because every time they are faced with facts, they go off and start an new thread with a new set of the same type of pictures. Several have already said that their minds are made up no matter what type of proof shows them to be incorrect they still will believe in chemtrails. Smells of someone with a vested interest in the subject to me, maybe someone running a chemtrail website.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join