It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi appeals for China's help on climate change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Pelosi appeals for China's help on climate change

www.google.com

U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi urged Beijing on Thursday to cooperate on climate change, calling a safe environment a basic human right.

"We have so much room for improvement," she said. "Every aspect of our lives must be subjected to an inventory ... of how we are taking responsibility."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This shows you how delusional liberals are. China could care less about global warming and I believe that these liberals will use global warming to control behavior and in the name of saving the planet kill a bunch of people.

I have always said that many liberals hate freedom. They only like freedom if you agree with them.

I can see this global warming as a future disaster because people's reactions are hysterical.

www.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yes, because Nancy is doing her part for climate change by traveling via armed forces airplanes back and forth from Washington DC to California EVERY WEEK.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Exactly,

She said we need to take inventory of every aspect of our lives when it comes to global warming. What she meant to say is that "you" need to take inventory of every aspect of "your" life.

People like Pelosi, Obama and Al "Gulf Stream" Gore will continue to live the good life wihile the regular folks need to use one sheet of toilet paper and live in a tree house.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This whole "Green" campaign is getting ridiculous. We certainly have fatter fish to fry in this nation than worrying about this utter nonsense. Plus, if all of the bleeding hearts get their way it will cost us all money!!. Money better spent on our families and mortgage payments.

This is clearly about controlling the masses. It is all BS especially in China. China has the "Full House" not the U.S. China is rapidly rising into the position of the worlds largest Super Power and they will dictate to the U.S. Pelosi is just putting up a front in a weak show of confidence that the U.S. is actually in control.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
wierd...

when I came to read this thread, I thought pelosi was just a synonym for BS.

Now I come to find out it not only is BS, but it lives!!

top topics

join