It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you accept the RFID chip or die in a FEMA camp?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
This Daisy Duke can shoot, stitch wounds, eat weeds, ride horses, survive in the mountains, and move at a moments notice. I'm not getting a chip and I'm not going to a FEMA camp.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I will stay to fight the good fight...

It will come as a way to protect you from the illegal aliens or terrorist.

Most will accept without cause...

I have seen it coming as most have for sometime. We will weather through this...

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
When 1/3 of the world's population disappear (RAPTURE).... most people will be begging to be implanted with the RFID chip.

I'm sure the governments will cook up a story about an alien attack, biological weapon, something to scare people into believing the RFID chip is their savior. Somehow the governments will win the favor of the people.

A lot of people don't believe in God or the Book of Revelations...most that do are not willing to risk their lives for their faith. (it's only natural)

I'll go down fighting before I get an RFID implanted into my body.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by j619pinoy
When 1/3 of the world's population disappear (RAPTURE).... most people will be begging to be implanted with the RFID chip.

true observation of humanity, however I think the Rapture will grab saints off the face of the earth.
I believed that once, when i was young . Now I kinda think that my earlier beliefs were selfish. I now expect to live during the tribulations. Yea even the worst of them. Why should I be special just because I was lucky enough to hear the message and believe. No, there is no get out of jail free card. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best is the best that I can say to believers and unbelievers alike. If you happen on my property show your hands and you'll live to the front door.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Ok listen kids, most of you sound like a 2 year old sitting there rocking back an forth in your diaper full of popo. You just do not understand technology.
First of all the chip, as you call it in the 80 was approx. 1-inch long by 1/8 inch wide and was used for animals. In the 90's it shrank to about 1/2 inch long and 1/16 of an inch wide and is placed in Dogs and cats in case they get lost the pound and some vets have a chip-RIFD detector to read the serial number on the chip and go to a data base and find out who the owner is so they can be notified. In early 2000's I saw a chip for human use that was about the size of a grain of rice. I have a electronics background so I would guess that they have a chip today 2009 that is half the size of a grain of rice and 10 times as powerful. But then it needs no power internally it can be queried from the outside with a radio freg. ( Radio Frequency Identification Device) RIFD. By powerful I mean I will contain more data than the old chip.
I read somewhere a year or two ago that young adults in Europe were having the chip implanted, voluntarily so that the can enter Bars and night clubs without showing ID. It is almost a status symbol there. SO you see it will not be a forced implant it will be a convenience. ( ie. lazy-ness) If a small RFID half the size of a grain of rice had a coating of lydocane or some other numming agent someone could bump into you and you would not know he/she just planted the chip ,nor would you know where to look for it on you body. SO........looks like you young engineers out there better get busy and invent a cheap RFID chip detector with multiple freq. search. ...KMG

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Interryanmilan

Like John Conner I will lead the resistance. There will be no chips in any member of my family ever and I will not rot or die in a FEMA camp.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

I disregard nothing. I am a warrior and I always take the opportunity to know my enemy. Those that think that "tha devil" is a fairy tale will be walking zombies when he shows his stuff. So overwhelmed by the exhibition of power and authority that they run within themselves for protection.
The CHIP / mark of the beast will controll all monetary transactions. Nobody will be allowed to buy or sell without the mark...this is the prophecy.

The reality is that the CHIP will prevent fraud, funding of terrorism/ gangs.
When transactions become digital there will be no way to fund illegal weapons, drugs...etc.
This scenario presupposes the elimination of the age old precious metals standard as well.

Hate to say it but prophecy says we just bend over and lube up.
I for one will bend over after they make it to my front door... alive

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
OK. here's the deal...I think the whole idea that we are all to be "chipped" is overblown and won't happen. Having said that, if I am wrong, I won't allow it, and any bastards that might come for me had better be prepared to meet their Maker.

Fortunately, I don't consider that a likely scenario and look forward to a long life without any "chipping" or conflict.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
the rfid chip is the mark of the beast, the bible told of this thousands of years ago and know its starting to come true the times are upon us and for those who think the rapture must happen first need to read again because the bible never mentions this-by name anyway- and never says its gonna happen before the reign of the beast, so im not saying its not gonna happen i'm just saying it may not, so don't think if it hasn't its ok to take the chip.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interryanmilan
Which one of these choices are you going to take?

In other words you'll die both ways, equally painfully

P.S. If this does happen in real life, would you run into the wild than choose one of the two options?

I'm not going to do any of these options.

This is a false dichotomy based on preconceived notions that there are only two options, enter into enslavement, or die in a Nazi/F.E.M.A. concentration camp.

And running into the wild only gives those in power exactly what they want, more power.

This is because you are in what I refer to as a "run rabbit, run scenario", where you become the rabbit and the powers that be become the hounds nipping at your heels.

You should never ever, let someone put you in this position, unless you understand the rules of the game of the fox and hound.

The Game of the Foxes : The Untold Story of German Espionage in the United States and Great Britain During World War II tells of how the Germans sent spies into Britain, Ireland, and America as well, and how each country was successfully infiltrated, and the spies were caught and some were turned against their masters in order to supply false intelligence information, while some infiltrated the higher social structures through high-finance.

reply to post by tothetenthpower

While I wish I shared your optimism, I wholeheartedly disagree with you 100%.

Laws are already enacted, because of no other reason that average citizens of the nations that are a part of it are quite literally just too plainly stupid to know what they are reading about.

The Real I.D. Act is the backbone, through legislation, of bringing all of the parts together into one conglomeration. Digital Angel and Verichip are but the end results, the device of implement, if you will.

The problem is, that most people willingly give this power over themselves, unknowingly, because they fail to read the fine print.

The Bailout is the power behind forcing people into the electronic slavery and Government generated stalking system, that tattles on your every location, because as I've said many times here on ATS, if you had to pick between the cost of a loaf of bread being $254 cash, or get the biochip implanted and it costing your 47 cents, which would you as a starving individual choose?

It will be hidden under the guise of better identity protection, medical billing, and safety measures.

You don't believe me?

Well, go read what Verichip or Digital Angel has to say.

Here's a comical look at the system.

What's even worse, is people are actually stupid enough to believe this is the first time this has been attempted.

A funny little man, with a funny little mustache, with funny ideals tried this once before, and look where it got the world.

IBM and the Holocaust: The Strategic Alliance Between Nazi Germany and America's Most Powerful Corporation

[edit on 9-6-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
To the person who said they'd dig it out of their skin. Ever pulled the skin off a blister? That hurts like the dickens. I can imagine you trying to Rambo knife a little chip out of yourself.

I *regularly* perform hangnail surgery on myself with a surgical scalpel and a sterilized pair of needle nose pliers. No anaesthesia. I'm pretty sure I could cut out an RFID chip if I desired.
It's amazing what one can do if properly motivated.

That being said, I'm not being chipped and if I have my say-so, nobody in my family is either. Like I said before, this is one of my lines-in-the-sand where I start looking for scalps.

Revelation notwithstanding, RFID chipping *is* coming. It's been said before, it'll be in the guise of convenience or national security. Each and every one of you is going to have to decide how far you're willing to go to remain unchipped and how you're going to fight against those that would force you. Be prepared.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interryanmilan
Which one of these choices are you going to take?

In other words you'll die both ways, equally painfully

P.S. If this does happen in real life, would you run into the wild than choose one of the two options?

There will be no RFID chip. I have said this many times. It is a distraction. No, my friend, you probably already HAVE such a device in your wallet. You slot it into a machine when you want to buy things and if it maxes out or gets deleted, you no longer can buy things. These devices are held by tens of millions of people around the globe and have been used every day for the last decade at least.

It is called the Credit Card. And also the Debit card.

the Single world currency will be electronic. The credit card will do the job of the RFID chip and is much easier to implement than said chip because, well, millions of people already HAVE one. If you don't tow the line, your credit/debit card is cut off or maxed out automatically and you're kiboshed.

Do not fear RFID chip, it will never happen. You already HAVE a chip (in your card) and the single world currency has been here for many years already...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
stuff will be very difficult but I just cant take the mark. that might be my only chance to be in gods beautiful heavens i cant give that up

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
boy, if i had a shot for ever time i said, "they aint chipping me", well...wait a minute, nevermind, lol

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by amazing

Like John Conner I will lead the resistance. There will be no chips in any member of my family ever and I will not rot or die in a FEMA camp.

beware of routine checkups pal. dont let them stick that device in your nose. he might even say, "you might feel a slight discomfort" you tell him, "back the fuch up buddy" resisting that "one" implant is like a horse with a broken leg, its useless. you might get trashed one night and pass out, ya g/f clamied she bit yer nught sac, #, you might even go to sleep with ur bedroom door unlocked. lol

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
there is a bill, banning forced chip implants, so stop this fema fearmongering

www.verichipcorp.com...

it can NOT be mandatory, the maximum they can do is to offer it as alternative to bracelets or other tags, so people dont feel tagged

they will think chip is good, cos then tagging isn't visible and take it

whawhawha

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
It won't happen.

The government can't force the people to get RFID chips. This is just a myth, and they won't throw people in FEMA camps for refusing.

Nobody is going to allow their elected officials to pass any such lesgislation, and if they do, a full scale revolution will occur.

So maybe it's a good thing they push for this, so we can remove these SOB's from their tall pillars and get your country and world, back on track.

If it "were" to happen, I would be long gone to another country even before the bill was signed or voted upon. Gone, gone and gone.

~Keeper

Sorry to tell you but the bill has already been written.

The Real ID Act is the Legislative backbone to the R.F.I.D. Chip initiative, and the reason American's have not revolted is because the average citizen absolutely has no clue about the content, intent, or legalese to these laws, because the vast majority of Americans are lazy as Hell and do not read anything to do with politics unless it comes in the sensationalistic newspapers.

Wikipedia : Real ID Act

The REAL ID Act of 2005 is U.S. federal law that imposes certain security, authentication, and issuance procedures standards for the state driver's licenses and state ID cards, for them to be accepted by the federal government for "official purposes", as defined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.

Currently, the Secretary of Homeland Security has defined "official purposes" as presenting state driver's licenses and identification cards for boarding commercially operated airline flights and entering federal buildings and nuclear power plants.

The Act is a rider, formally Division B of H.R. 1268, the Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act for Defense, the Global War on Terror, and Tsunami Relief, 2005.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3417e314bf3.jpg[/atsimg]

See those words there about "emergency", "appropriations", and "defense"?

That's the legalese towards having to have a valid reason to initiate the final stages.

Emergency appropriations for defense, meaning if a "terrorist" action were to happen, say a dirty bomb, or a nuclear bomb, hurricane, tsunami, or anything they deem an emergency, which activates F.E.M.A..

Wikipedia : F.E.M.A.

The primary purpose of FEMA is to coordinate the response to a disaster that has occurred in the United States and that overwhelms the resources of local and state authorities.

The governor of the state in which the disaster occurs must declare a state of emergency and formally request from the president that FEMA and the federal government respond to the disaster.

FEMA also provides these services for territories of the United States, such as Puerto Rico.

The only exception is when an emergency or disaster occurs on federal property or to a federal asset, for example, the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, or the Space Shuttle Columbia in the 2003 return-flight disaster.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c34c85c0afb7.jpg[/atsimg]

You see the only exception is when an emergency is declared because of something like the OCB, Oklahoma City Bombing, which a vast majority of Americans believe was a false-flag terrorism event, so all it would take would be another false-flag terrorist event, or even a real terrorist event of such size and caliber as to legitimize the necessity of F.E.M.A. stepping in.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79d097d8e3ab.jpg[/atsimg]

Remember, Katrina was a disaster, and remember what F.E.M.A. did in New Orleans and Louisiana, they gathered people, put them into a football stadium, which was a makeshift facility used as a convenient "detainment facility".

Don't trust Wikipedia? There are over seventy-three sources within it for research, and I highly suggest you do your own research and not take my word for it, because it all ties together between the Real ID Act, Verichip/Digital Angel, I.B.M., Applied Digital Solutions, andinformation databases.

It all ties back to Nazi Germany, when Hitler had I.B.M. assisting him in tracking down the Jews.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c9c27969530.jpg[/atsimg]

I have read each and every piece of legislation, researched, investigated, and dug deep.

Go to my profile and read some of my threads on Verichip, as well as all of the links in my signature have bits and pieces of information that is tied to this system illuminating anyone who is inquisitive enough to educate themselves.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

i never believed vaccines would become mandatory. i think about the required vaccines my children had right after birth and w/out those vaccines they could not enter school. justification is a dangerous thing.
what is the difference in the concept of chip and fema camps vs vaccines and quarantine?

History and Precedent Historically, the preservation of the public health has been the responsibility of state and local governments, and the authority to enact laws relevant to the protection of the public health derives from the state’s general police powers.1 With respect to the preservation of the public health in cases of communicable disease outbreaks, these powers may include the institution of quarantine or the enactment of mandatory vaccination laws.2 Mandatory vaccination laws were first enacted in the early nineteenth century, with Massachusetts enacting the first such law in 1809.3
www.fas.org...

[edit on 16-9-2009 by musselwhite]

[edit on 16-9-2009 by musselwhite]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
honestly i'd be happy to die for it because taking the mark would mean bowing to another God which is something i won't do. Just like Shadrach,Meshach, & Abendigo they wouldn't bow down and worship another God so they threw them in the furnace. Daniel Kept praying when they banned prayer and they threw him in the lions den. Its the spirit of anti christ that will do this and this spirit is global. The technology is here, its just waiting for the man to take over. I plan on not being here when the anti christ comes to power which means i'm a pre tribulation rapture believer but, in the case that I am I would pack my family up and move them to northern canadian forests where bigfoot lives and if they catch me mehh no big deal death just means i get to go to heaven anyways.

Keeper

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I'l GLADLY die before taking the chip. The apostle John wrote about the one world government and one world currency 2,000 years ago in Revelation, "no man may buy or sell unless he have the mark in his hand or forehead".....

It also goes to say anyone who takes the mark or worships the beast ill be cast into the lake of fire. I wonder how an uneducated man on a prision island forsaw this coming???????

Take the chip??? Over my DEAD body.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join