It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Thought Experiment - UFO Watch on 31st May at 9pm GMT, 4pm EST [Feel Free To Take Part]

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta
No sign of UFO's in Amsterdam, Europe today or yesterday.

Didn't you read my post?
I live in the Netherlands at the German Border and my Neighbour and Me had a sighting! We saw a giant yellow sphere but it was only visible for only 5 seconds or so. It was in the east, very low and at a distance of 500 yards or so and as big as the moon which stood high in the south western sky. Unluckily my Camera was mounted on a tripod, pointed at the moon and as I grabbed it and turned back to the UFO it was gone already, but we did see a UFO!

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Haunebu]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

If we had been going for one to one contact then maybe. I can understand where you're coming from. Although tbh that's not really the best area for a lone female like myself to go out by herself at that time of night

So, is this going to be a weekly thing, then?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
BTW if anyone wants to make this a weekly event please feel free to put yourself forward.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Let's make this a weekly, or at least fortnightly event!

What harm could it do? And if more and more people join in on this, then sooner or later, we'll be having amazing sighting being reported.

I say why not!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I would like to find people to participate in Empathy Meditations, check out my thread and see if you can chip in as well. Ten minutes a day, once per hour, as many times as you would like.

Empathy Brigade

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
So we going to try anything this week? How about stopping Big Ben. No harm would be done, Maybe do it same time as last week? It would be really interesting to see if we are able to do something.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
OK i've been thinking i'm not keen on the big ben idea anymore to iffy. How about a meditation session on a particularly complex but conceptual idea. For example i have an excellent idea for meditation outdoors whilst walking.

See new thread.

ATS Thought Experiment (2) - Meditation Session on Following Your Chi

[edit on 14-6-2009 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hey,
this sounds like something ATS should do more often!
But let's do something different, we should all focus on the (full) moon and the goal should be to think/summon/pray/beg/ a gigantic UFO in front of the moon so everyone can see it!

December 31st would be a good date. It will be the second full moon this month which is on itself is rare. Becvause it's new year's eve, lots of people will be outside and look into the sky because of the fire works.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Good idea

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
How did it go.
There are many thing to consider about UFO summoning.
First the UFO is up in the sky to beguin with.
The coverage is almost star like in sighting ability.
Their sighting ability is great.
The vehicle can move in and hover over a crowd and monitor
activity.
There is a possibility to monitor brain activity or activate muscle
control.
So the UFO might 'hear' the minds summoning.
Also give enhanced or send summoning commands.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Thats a good point to ponder on. If we have the ability to focus thought to summon aliens, the possibility is there that we could summon devourers of worlds, or some such crazy sci-fi imagining.

Hell, I still think it's a good idea. Even if you cant be bothered to 'summon' an alien craft, wouldn't you be doing enough by just being on the look out for an hour a week or what have you?

I've never seen anything I would assume to be alien or a UFO, but I have not looked long and hard enough.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Greetings,

My apologies for bumping an old thread, I actually participated in this event while not being a member of ATS. I recently joined to post support for another topic that drew my attention, a ufo video from the county I live in which I stumbled upon following yet another topic.

At the time you folks performed this experiment, I was having multiple up close and personal sightings of ufo which I was sharing on the history channel ufo forum. I was drawn there because of their television show ufo hunters which I had been watching since I finally got around to getting sat tv a few months prior. April 9th of last year began a series of sightings and I believe two abduction and this experiment of yours I participated in seemed to be the end of this phase of sightings, the day after what I believed to be my second abduction.

The story unfolds thus, I came across your experiment while researching what was going on with me, I knew nothing of your sight. One of the posters on the HC forum linked something, I dont recall what and upon investigating that link, I found this thread. I decided I would participate, I posted on the HC forum my intention to see if anyone else would.

It turned out I was to be the only one, a long time poster encouraged me by posting a link to a scene from Easy Rider, the one where they were sitting around a camp fire smoking a joint and talking about ufo`s and aliens. This inspired me to pull a tube, at the time I had a wonderful stash of Jack Herer I had grown. Not two minutes after having pulled a few tubes a helicopter buzzed my house, looking black from my vantage point as I ran outside to get a look. These were not uncommon since my ordeal began on 4/9/09 and considering I had believed I was abducted the night before this experiment, I was not surprised to see it. I did however start to loose my courage, this was a very difficult time for me.

I went upstairs and took a shower, calmed down and gathered my video camera and blanket to go outside for this event. I live on 250 acres, I rent the old summer kitchen right next to the farm house. On the other side of my house is a trailer like dwelling where I set the video camera up to film me while I mediated the mantra, "This is an ATS thought experiment, aliens if you can hear me, please respond." I went out prior to the official start time figuring I wasnt doing anything else and that maybe I would get better results with the extra mediation time.

I laid my blanket out behind my house, one of the farm dogs George joined me, King was no where to be seen. I began to meditate and was immediately rewarded with a saucer formation in my mind. I do not like the saucers, they seemed to cause me much distress, I recalled one in a regression session prior to this experiment when I regressed to what I believe to be my first abduction, the early monday morning after easter. I also had a vivid dream of a saucer which made me literally jump out of bed after two seconds of being in air, facing this saucer.

I decided that I had enough of mediation after I had the saucer formation, which was perhaps no more than thirty seconds in. I continued the mantra in my mind or saying it out loud instead, paying attention to George the dog and scanning the skies while doing so. It was perhaps ten or so minutes longer that a jet flew in low which prompted me to pick up my camera and start filming. I recall saying "That looks like a jet", "Its flying low and is silent, it must be a jet" and such. It was windy that day here on the east coast, I understand I may not have heard the jet due to the wind. I however continued to film the jet, never having used a camcorder in my life, I filmed with my right hand with the camera at my right shoulder pointed in the general direction of the jet. I did this so I could follow this with my naked eye, I figured I would get something on film. As it turns out, I filmed this jet for all of two seconds.

I followed the flight path, all the while filming in the direction of the jet, walking up to the main farm house. As I approached the main house, I started to get the peculiar but now familiar "sighting" feeling. This included an adrenaline dump that just seems to pour out the top of the head, the heart begins to race, sweat flows freely and with most of my sightings, intense fear. I began to pray to Jesus, Archangel Micheal, Yahweh and Socrates (enigmatic teacher from Dan Millman`s Way of the Peaceful Warrior book) on the advice of two long time posters at the HC forum. They said it helps and I was certainly looking for help, there seemed to be a negative entity or presence in my life since my encounters began back in April.

As I came upon the corner of the farm house and was watching the jet fly over the farm and towards the town we live outside, a very intense and disturbing metallic sensation formed in the pit of my stomach. It began to rise rapidly, I could feel and taste this metallic throughout my body. I felt like I was going to be violently ill, instead there was an anti climatic ending as I ended up spitting out this metallic taste. The strange thing is I began to instantly feel better even though I was shaken to my core.

I took the camcorder to show the landlord`s (who passed away 4/2/09) son to look over my video, I couldnt understand what had just happened. While showing this to him, I was shaking like a leaf all over, I have never experienced anything like this, I was literally vibrating. He looked over my video and came to the conclusion I had filmed a jet, to which I had to concur.

It wasnt until later that evening, after watching the video in full that I noticed what I thought was a peculiar beam of light that seemed to shoot out of the sky. I related this to the mufon investigator who ended up flying out to see me and investigate the very next day. It wasnt until months later that I noticed a blue diamond shape light that seemed to originate near the beam of light, move off camera, come back and interact with the beam and then move off camera again. All the times I watched my video, by this time mufon had it transferred to dvd, it was shot on Hi8 video, I could not watch it with the sound on. I was ashamed of the fear I figured would be present in my voice while praying. Eventually I did, which is when I realized the metallic sensation experiences coincided with the beam and blue diamond shape lights appearance.

I have been able to slow the video down with vlc media player to .03/.06 speeds. The beam of light splits and pulses and seems to stay constant in the sky while the other lens flare moves with the camera. The blue diamond shape light moves quite a bit, it seems to move with the camera but also seems to move on its own as it exits the film, returns and then exits again. To reiterate, this is when I have that crazy metallic thing going on, which on my video you can hear me spit and then say "thank you".

I dont have any real proof that this was taken on 5/31 except my full footage certainly has me saying the mantra. I also have managed to mess up my dates, I have told my story on other forms such as the history forum prior to the switch, Linda Brown`s forum dedicated to her father Thomas Townsend Brown as well as Open Minds forum. Time sort of got all messed up for me in May of 2009, I had not attempted to sleep any night between 4/12 and 5/30. I had tried to get some sleep that night because in the morning I was to begin doing some volunteer work but alas I believe I was abducted that night and really just couldnt deal with new people so I skipped that but managed to recover for this experiment.

I will link a portion of the video I took, I have had explanation from dirt & sand on the lens to lens flare. As you may understand, those explanation fall a little short with me considering my experience. I have no real reason why I am posting this here, now, finally. It seems natural to do so since I finally joined the forum, so with all that being said, I look forward to comments on the video.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join