It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange 'Moving' Object On Mars!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
imo, that thing moves. i don't see that much of an angle change for that to be the explanation.

if there is life on mars on a multicelluar level, what would anyone expect it to look like?

a peacock? i think it would look/blend like the environment. it would also need some protection from elements of weather and sun. so maybe thick skin or shells would be common. if there is higher life forms there, they have to eat something, no?

besides the moving object of topic, there is not alot of mention of that "tail" on the "pig rock" that changes shape in each pic!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I read through quite a few posts, several pages, and was wondering if anyone noticed the "trail like" path where in the first picture near the white arrow is? It almost looks like it was either photoshopped or the first picture might have actually been the "2nd Photo" taken by the rover where it ran over the mound and flattened it.

I added added a red box around the first photo to show where I'm talking about, and on the 2nd photo I highlighted the tracks.

Red Box drawn around possible track

Red Tracks highlighted

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I used green to demarcate some faces.
This isn't the end-all method of seeing faces,but sometimes the outlines interfere with seeing so I tried a different color.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Has anyone got pictures of the Martian Ocean liner?I would really like to see it!

Cheers guys!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

Hi vze2xjjk! You have marked a lot of what you think are 'heads' in many images here and on other threads too. But if that is so, where are their bodies? - chest, arms, stomach, legs, feet etc? Or do you for a moment think these are walking heads? I've heard of talking heads, but walking heads?

Frankly I think your imagination is probably running wild! I can draw a head too anywhere in the Solar system. You just need any three or four stones to do that. Two go for the eyes, one for the nose and one for the mouth. Eureka! There's a face there!

And what the heck are so many 'heads' doing in one place?

Cheers!

[edit on 31-5-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by wyldwylly

Very interesting observation!
But we really don't know if that 'track' has been formed by that object. There must be another explanation! If not, then this one's pretty intriguing!

But have you also noticed how the 'moving' object is neatly hidden by the stone on the left? An exact fit, what? Check out the height of the object and move it behind that stone. Being taller, its top should have been fairly vsible, but its not! Probably another optical illusion?

So the three points that need to be explained are:

> The 'tracks'.
> The small flat stone, marked in a yellow square immediately left of the object, which has not been displaced at all, though apparently being at the same place.
> The height of the object being more than the stone hiding it, the top should have been visible.

Cheers!

[edit on 30-5-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Can anyone please show me a rock in the background "behind" the rocks that is the same rock in another picture? For some reason it looks like the rocks and ground is different in each picture. Look closely.....I understand it is taken in different angles, but there should be something in the background (behind the row of rocks) that should be the same rock in the other pictures (again 'behind' the row of obvious rocks). The lay of ground even seems different and I've taken some time to check them out.

The foreground is ok..... but the back ground behind the rocks is confusing. Please correct me if I'm wrong..... but I don't think I am.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
hi im the new alien agency on earth lol and from what i can tell it is a rock worm as i like to call them area 51 exists for what they say it is for aliens althou they dont know how to use alien tech i found some alien tech whilst on holiday in north america in some old woodland i dont know how to use it i dont know what it dose im not handing it to the goverment coz ill never see it again i am going to become the new alien facility owner i am based in the uk if anyone knows anything about alien tech let me know lol im no hacker but a few of my freinds managed to pull some files from area 51 and they already know about the worm things and acording to record they are only violent if you get to close also they have noticed signals coming from the moon more and more recently the position of these signals where 43.3 degreas south 11.2 degreas west bare in mind these arnt what i have found these are direct from area51

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
To me, and I'm not an expert in any way, it looks as though the photographs have been altered. Not by the person that origionally posted them, but by someone none the less. That many rocks don't change shape and position for no reason at all. Look carefully and see if there is an individual rock behind the bigger rocks that is the 'same' as those of another picture and if you can please post the results so we can see. It looks as though the pictures have been photoshop altered? Even with different angles, and as large as these pictures are, there should be at least ONE rock that is the same in the backgrounds of these three pictures.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Intropi]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
And the "tail" of the rock looks like it should have another part just to the right.... check it out.... looks as though it has been erased.... it's blury.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I think the red line shows the edge of the small mound where the rocks closer to the camera (including that small rock to the left) are, while the "moving" rock is behind the small mound.

That is one of the reasons I prefer the red+blue anaglyphs, they give a better understanding of the 3D scene, at least to me.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

That's a very easy question to answer.Imagine that you designed a camera on a 5 foot stick to visit Mars.It has wheels and rotates.It sees at mostly distant focus at the horizon,yet some crowd of heads get in the way like at a rock concert,which makes the ground a little "missing" in all or most of your pics,filled with faces and tops of the heads of the crowd at the "rock concert". Filling in all the missing dirt is relatively easy since there are many pics overlayed from each shot,so that anything that moves is blurred,and anything as perfectly still as a rock gets "RE-ENFORCED" with each frame.What MOVES gets blurred and Negated.What remains MOTIONLESS gets strengthened and repeated. The faces all face the direction of the Main Attraction on the STAGE,the ROVER. The bodies are obscured mostly by other heads and faces.Jerry the Earth Human is a big fan but can't see all the bodies because not only are they masked out by NASA,but even seeing them when almost no-one else can the faces are more easily recognized for the "non-paying" fly-by/drive-by customers who want a fast pay-off with no effort invested. There is a middle ground of outlining only HALF the faces that are more crisp.The bodies are sacrificed as unseeable by the rude masses.Then there are the stooge critics and paid disinfo people who make it tougher and crowd the threads with negativity like cat callers and hecklers,while I'm diving into new territory and trying to interpret for the blind.The bodies are of secondary importance at this stage if the masses can't yet see faces.When you start seeing more people outlining faces and bodies on Mars they could be either "seeing things" that aren't there,things they just can't explain with limited view and info,or making actual DISCOVERIES....like the "egyptian statue" or the "6 inch statue 10214-15 panorama" or the next 40 year search for the Face on Mars ala Hoagland and Mars Fans in the truest sense.Is Hoagland looking for the "BODIES" on Mars? I have shown dead bodies on this forum and gotten Jeers,Yawns,or disbelief from the masses so far.....it's just that my timing is way ahead.
I even provided drawings and some comedy elements to draw more folks in....wah wah...Is this thing ON (bop bop) Hello testing one two..
While Nasa gives you DARKNESS and NO Muppetshow.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Think of the Mars rovers pics like TIME LAPSE Photography,where the people in the foreground blur and are incidental,while the background remains clear and unyielding to the scurrying people moving like ghostly shadows and flickers.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by wyldwylly

Yeah I noticed it too, thought maybe it was from the contraption taking the photo, which then got me thinking ,maybe it was that that moved the rock too?

Just a thought!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

I have listened to you in the past. But this is getting too far.

Did you create those photos?

You said that you designed those rovers? Provide some proof that you did that

If you want people to listen to you, then at least show that you did, in fact, designed in part the rovers.

You did a good job in one of the threads but then you do this.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Pay close attention to faces appearing in the bright middle BAND of passing,moving Mars beings remarkably humanesque looking.
They Blur as they MARCH BY like a parade of faces.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
They don't appear instantly,so give your eyes time to adjust to outlines of faces. April ,1987 is when I sent my rover drawings to Gene Roddenberry to deliver to Nasa.That's almost half my life ago.Are you patient enough to see what is there and WHO are there? If not ,check your TV listings.You're not ready.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Looking versus seeing /Deaf Alien response/hollograms /Mars

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
That is one of the reasons I prefer the red+blue anaglyphs, they give a better understanding of the 3D scene, at least to me.

I better get hold of a new pair of red-blues to view those anaglyphs. What is the displacement between that stone marked in the yellow square and the object in question? If you look carefully, the bottom portion of the object seems to be even closer than the stone in the yellow square!

Now if that be the case, the parallax theory falls flat as this stone should have 'moved' too. What does the anaglyph show?

Cheers!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
They ALL can't be HUMANOID folks. The faces are there if you look hard.Or you could do gardening.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join