It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Tsarions - Architects of Control Program . Video. Very Interesting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
All his videos are so thought provoking. He changed my life to say the least.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Pretty interesting, I have been in agreement with him most of the time. I also have ODD, so that part was pretty interesting and pretty true. He pretty much hits on many of the things I try to talk about.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I urge you to research threads already made on this man,i think you will find that he is not what he seems to be...and is not someone to listen to if you are looking for facts.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
I urge you to research threads already made on this man,i think you will find that he is not what he seems to be...and is not someone to listen to if you are looking for facts.

I just watched the entire video, and there was nothing at all false in what he said. This movie is nothing like the others where he talks about ancient symbols and those kinds of things where people have disagreements on the meanings etc. I can see why people will disagree with his other movies, but this one isn't about that kind of stuff.

I was personally amazed at how much I agreed with it, and how much it felt like my own words. It even explained how true spells and sorcery are the words they use for control. Using words in a way that gets people to follow and so forth. Alot of truth in it.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by badmedia]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Sorry i cant watch the video in question..i went over my download limit and ISP cut back the speed.But i have watched alot of his videos and read into him,i dont trust him at all.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
These videos (all 16 parts) are in ATS media.
Here's the link for these vids. They are very interesting, but you need to watch them all. Michael Tsarion is so right on so much stuff, it's really mind boggling. They are my favorite videos on ATS media.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Unfortunately the occult plays a major role in the outcome of all are lives.

I uploaded this documentary in the media section a while ago(prefer to youtube chanel) and I wrote to him to thank him. His work really helps me cope with all of the unconsciousness I have to endure on a daily basis. The music and editing of this doc is cool and soothing. I choose to believe him over people who deny truth and suppress the human spirit.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
A fabulous interview with Michael

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The brotherhood of death Red Ice prod pt1

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons

No one on earth is going to have all answers, we all have our own problems etc in our minds ad spirit so we judge alot on what we percieve the world to be.

So no one is going to know it all, so everyone you listen too is going to have some things that are wrong.

These things are all like massive jigsaw puzzles, and you take what you need from each and every person.

I like michael and jordan who talk alot on same subjects, but you should never let people just brainwash you into believing stuff, take what you need and move on.

But also do not be put of totally by finding that people have made mistakes, as we all see things through our own eyes, and language is not perfect, to portray what you feel and know.

I do prefer jordan over michael, but michael does say some things to make you wonder also. Like i say do not let these people brainwash you, take what you need.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Dynamic Man of action, fighting the NWO with knowledge

[edit on 25-5-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I thought this video was far above any other work of his that I have personally seen. The production quality was much better, and his presentation did not have quite the same self promoting bent as some of his other stuff regretably does.

I think that the value of films like this, from Alex Jones to Zeitgeist is that they make you think. They allow you to sample different perspectives and views. In most of these films, they tell you, do not take what they say as the truth. Do your own research. Form your own opinions.

I recommend watching the series and as always, make up your own mind.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ambient Sound

Like everyone he evolves - he always was humble and as he is growing and evolving, he is choosing non mainstream talented people to help him with his delivery...every one has a specialty - it is really good to such see tasteful co-creaton

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I can't recall whether it was the third or fourth video out of the playlist (yes, I sat and watched them!
) but at the end he is talking about the psych industry and how much power they have over the dictation of what is "normal" and how people should act. I was so pleased when watching this video knowing that potentially thousands of others have access to it too...and that there needs to be a serious backlash against the psych industry!

Our societal, cultural and moral degradation is a direct result of the rampant, unchecked psychiatric business. It seems that nowadays there's a drug for every malady or ailment that at one time was viewed as perfectly normal. For example, over the course of literally thousands of years, millions of women would become a little emotional a couple of days out of the month. It wasn't until just in the past decade that a medication has been put on the market SPECIFICALLY to target these two or three days of high-end emotions in women (FemPro)...yet the medication they are prescribed is a "take one tablet by mouth once daily". There's quite a few days in a month and to make a woman think she needs artificial chemical alteration each and every day to deal with a natural hormonal fluctuation that lasts just a couple of days is insane in of itself! Think of all of the high-spirited children out there that are given chemicals because their teachers cannot develop a curriculum to preoccupy these children with during the course of a school day because of things like tenure and the No Child Left behind Act of 2003! These babies are bored! Women and children are preyed upon worse in the psych industry. To me, the psych industry is the backbone of the problems we have in the world today. It encourages chemical dependency, victimization, avoidance of accountability and self loathing.

I understand and am quite aware that there are people out there who have benefitted a great deal from the recent research into mental illness and psychoaffective disorders. The industry has brought forth chemical and therapeutic redemption to those who TRULY need it. This business is still trying to convince, bully or scare hundreds of thousands of perfectly unaffected people that something is wrong with them or their loved ones. It's all about which pharmaceutical company can market and sell the most crap to a misinformed public. Our leaders are just as ignorant because laws get passed allowing psych professionals the ultimate power at times to decide whether someone should live or die!!

The courts rely upon testimony by individuals who have never even seen or talked to the person that stands accused and they always generalize every single person saying that Person A will most definitely react in a certain manner because Persons B and C did! Even worse, Person A will be judged far in advance (note: this hypothetical "Person A" is ALL of us on individualized levels) because a person who makes their living observing behavior of chimpanzees in a laboratory.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that the gentleman in the video has a sound point about the psych industry. I used to work for a community mental health center and have said it thousands of times...if people knew how truly loony these so-called "professionals" really are, they wouldn't be going to them for therapy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing every single therapist or psychiatrist out there because there are those in that field who are really good and have never lost focus, but a majority of them have serious mental issues themselves. That is why they went into that profession in the first place. I will never work with another therapist ever again because they're sick, demanding, have no sense of humor, try to convince everyone that ALL people need to be put on medications, so on and so forth....

::end rant::

Thanks for posting the video(s)! I quite enjoyed them!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Thats why I like him so much. A lot of what he says seems so logical
if you actually take time to hear him out. Hey may not be 100% right, but the point is that he actually is thought provoking! I love that, anything that gets my brain working, I welcome it.

And to Invisible Drone I agree with you. A lot of these therapist and so fourth are a little weird with their own issues. lol

Thanks for all the replies folks!

new topics

top topics

join