It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons - Another child fingerprinting scam/fair

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Follow your own advice and stop refering to others who post here as 'pathetic' because they do not agree with what you preach.

They're pathetic for fighting someone else's fight ... kinda like the US invasion in Iraqi

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

I put him through the system, processed his information. It's not cold, it's what happened.

Two faced coward? How would he be a coward?

ATS duties? You guys really love to just reach for the strange allegations.

How is the Lodge a money-laundering operation? We have to file tax forms. You'll have to remind me, what assertion am I dodging?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

If facts are treated like you say they are, then they are no longer facts.

You guys are so full of hate, we could show you the system, let you sift through it and you still would not be satisfied. You want to hate. There is no justification, no rational, nothing intelligent about it.

There is no justification of your allegations. You get over it.

Have I ever claimed that this is not a free country? No thanks, we'll continue with the program. We are free to do that. It's actually good to help those in need.

And yet no one has provided any factual basis.

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
He meant the structure of the CHIP program

There's a State committee with a chairman and vice. From there you have a regional or district chairman who deals with the the Lodge committees. Every state is structured differently. Idaho is more of a confederate style where the Lodges own their own system, but can also borrow some systems from the Grand Lodge. Others have it to where the state owns all the systems and lends them to the Lodge when requested.

All information is deleted, plus its never saved in the first place. I'm not looking for your approval.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

They're pathetic for fighting someone else's fight ... kinda like the US invasion in Iraqi

Whatever your stance happens to be on the Iraq war you are still the one tossing out insults such as cowards and pathetic which shows how weak your arguement has become since you need to stoop to personal insults to try and make your point.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

I put him through the system, processed his information. It's not cold, it's what happened.

Wow, through "the system" no less ...

Two faced coward? How would he be a coward?

ATS duties? You guys really love to just reach for the strange allegations.

How is the Lodge a money-laundering operation? We have to file tax forms. You'll have to remind me, what assertion am I dodging?

Lots of good men have quit Masonry out of conscience and they tell one another about a lot -- even the evil "high-level" stuff -- so those who continue to stay in it must be cowards.

What's so strange ?

If you don't know what money-laundering is, it's when you put dirty money through bona fide organizations

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

If facts are treated like you say they are, then they are no longer facts.

In that case, what you said about CHIP is not factual, since there is still some other information about it that you haven't mentioned.

You guys are so full of hate, we could show you the system, let you sift through it and you still would not be satisfied. You want to hate. There is no justification, no rational, nothing intelligent about it.

There is no justification of your allegations. You get over it.

Freemasons are sworn not to divulge the secrets, so they couldn't even if they wanted.

Have I ever claimed that this is not a free country? No thanks, we'll continue with the program. We are free to do that. It's actually good to help those in need.

And yet no one has provided any factual basis.

In a free country you could go to the fair without seeing a CHIP booth

"Help those in need" by providing something that will never be used in the best-case scenario, but can be easily abused in the meantime?

He meant the structure of the CHIP program

There's a State committee with a chairman and vice. From there you have a regional or district chairman who deals with the the Lodge committees. Every state is structured differently. Idaho is more of a confederate style where the Lodges own their own system, but can also borrow some systems from the Grand Lodge. Others have it to where the state owns all the systems and lends them to the Lodge when requested.

All information is deleted, plus its never saved in the first place. I'm not looking for your approval.

It's not about being somebody's lap dog - it's about right and wrong. Most people who know about Freemasonry think that it's wrong.

Here's a scenario: a kid gets CHIP'd at the fair. The kid is then kidnapped 10 minutes later. The parent has gotten the kid's DNA sample, tooth sample, a video tape of the kid, etc etc and now may be legally obligated to hand that information over to the police. If the kid didn't get CHIP'd, they might simply sic the hounds.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Whatever your stance happens to be on the Iraq war you are still the one tossing out insults such as cowards and pathetic which shows how weak your arguement has become since you need to stoop to personal insults to try and make your point.

Ok, they are "misguided" for fighting someone else's fight. You can do better than to stoop to cheap technicalities ... well you should, anyway.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Ok, they are "misguided" for fighting someone else's fight. You can do better than to stoop to cheap technicalities ... well you should, anyway.

I do not think anyone here is fighting another's battle and pointing out that you were being insulting is not a technicality, it was an observational fact.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

How does it feel, being another man's footstool ?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
How does it feel to be a tool of, and believer in, the kind of unsupported conjecture that preys on the ignorant?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
How does it feel to be a tool of, and believer in, the kind of unsupported conjecture that preys on the ignorant?

Unsupported conjecture ... like King Solomon's Temple ?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Back with the insults again, eh?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
My profile is now exterminated:

I will not be posting any further. If you haven't noticed..some of the mason posters have friends that are moderators and have signed their profiles or they are listed as freinds. Check all of them, they all intermingle and for years. (Augustus/Ashley, etc).

They have your IP thanks to the mod pals. My children's safety/life is worth way more than some brain-excercize online.

I am quitting while I am ahead. Since the initial long mason thread I have been censored by the same pals of AM, the mason (see his profile for the name of the moderator pal) (et al) If I had the time (not posting about other junk) I would research this group and compare names to each moderator, friends list (which I didn't know existed till now). I would investigate and cross reference every detail, but frankly, I didn't notice till now because I was too busy.

I will not be threatened directly or indirectly in mail or in a forum that is monitored by the very people who could be responsible for extinguishing my life. I am disgusted by the irresponsibility here, are you seriously kidding that your moderators associate with the forum users as friends?? DO YOU NOT REALIZE how DANGEROUS THAT IS?

that is beyond nuts, and you (as site owners) dare to start threads about plagerizing????

...not another word, and if any MASON comes to my doorstep or near my children....someone is going to get hurt and it WON'T BE US!!

I will find alternative ways of being pro-active in the conspiracy lifestyle. This is far too sickening. I will not disclose my height but it wouldn't matter in here, since if you add up the masons and the moderators it would reach a total of 263 feet of pure bull.

Back when I got these, I didn't realize it was personal, until I saw August's profile:

Off Topic Post Removed AshleyD 24-6-2009 @ 07:55 AM Y del save
Off Topic Post Removed AshleyD 24-6-2009 @ 07:54 AM Y del save
Off Topic Post Removed AshleyD 23-6-2009 @ 11:41 PM Y del save
Off Topic Post Removed AshleyD
Off Topic Post Removed AshleyD 23-6-2009 @ 11:07 PM Y del save

posted on 23-6-2009 @ 03:38 PM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

Here is is list of locations/dates/times...take your pick.

www.google.com...:en-US&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1

endless pages of examples of locations, the exact same article shows up (as the example Alex shows) in many....pick any one.

Mod Edit: Off topic comments removed. Please debate the topic and not each other.
[edit on 6/24/2009 by AshleyD]

+ the other 7 times my posts were edited by this moderator, and mail was not always sent to notify. But read all of my posts, the evidence of editing is there to view. If i was edited or notified THIS many times, wouldn't I be banned? NO, because it was personal and mental, nothing to do with what I wrote, all to do with WHO I was writing to--AKA MASONS.

A thread of yours has been moved Mirthful Me 23-6-2009 @ 08:01 PM Y del

Who is Ad and M-me??? friends of masons????????????????? because I sure don't know em.I have a total of 9 mails from her, warnings and other junk???, I barely even paid attention to it, there has been more but I deleted.Is this place full of the mental, seriously?

I was warned long ago: "Masons will used Corrupted Freemason Moderators
to closed your thread, be careful now.......

FIRST: Corrupted Disinformant Agent Masons Teamup
as soon as a distress call is send to rapeadly gain back
control about information on freemasonry's dark sides
that are being revieled....

SECOND: They use Brothers who became Moderators
to gain full control back by closing the Thread or
by Banning those who got the courage to Deny Ignorance.....by reveiling Freemasonry's conspiracies..!

So be careful, if the thread is closed it will not help
anymore and if you are banned eighter so find
a way to be intelectualy smarter then them by using
*** ATS' T & C *** on your advantage.....

Sign: a Friend......!

Thumb up Princess...... "

I seriousl thought this was a joke??? YOU F*ck actually do this as moderators here???? OH yes, I believe it now!! PUKE!!!!!

***Also it was just verified that no doubt that mod/friends give IP addresses of ats visitors to their friends.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Back with the insults again, eh?

Back to trolling again?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Here's a scenario: a kid gets CHIP'd at the fair. The kid is then kidnapped 10 minutes later. The parent has gotten the kid's DNA sample, tooth sample, a video tape of the kid, etc etc and now may be legally obligated to hand that information over to the police. If the kid didn't get CHIP'd, they might simply sic the hounds.

What orifice did you pull the "legally obligated" out of? Morally obligated (assuming they really want their child back) yes but do you really think that the 'sicking of hounds' would be more effective with the information withheld than with it in-hand?

In any case, who's forcing these parents to participate? Statistically, the great majority of parents of children will never need to make use of the information contained in a ChIP kit. But it's for the exceptional and minority of cases that the program's run. This is a bad thing?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Back to trolling again?

I find your ability to overlook your own hypocrisy rather amusing.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
They have your IP thanks to the mod pals. My children's safety/life is worth way more than some brain-excercize online.

You truly are sad little person. So paranoid and full of hate.

...not another word, and if any MASON comes to my doorstep or near my children....someone is going to get hurt and it WON'T BE US!!

Why would they be coming to your doorstep?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

What orifice did you pull the "legally obligated" out of? Morally obligated (assuming they really want their child back) yes but do you really think that the 'sicking of hounds' would be more effective with the information withheld than with it in-hand?

In any case, who's forcing these parents to participate? Statistically, the great majority of parents of children will never need to make use of the information contained in a ChIP kit. But it's for the exceptional and minority of cases that the program's run. This is a bad thing?

If the parent doesn't hand over the CHIP kit, he or she could be charged with obstruction of justice. I'm not sure how a video tape would help the hounds.

The CHIP kit is limited in usefulness yet contains sensitive and confidential information within an insecure infrastructure.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

You truly are sad little person. So paranoid and full of hate.

You're clearly the one who's paranoid.

Why would they be coming to your doorstep?

To look through your windows and see what your doing

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

How am I paranoid? I'm not the one spouting out the world is controlled by lizard people, the freemasons are collecting information, and threatening that if someone comes to my door that I will hurt them.

Yes, yes, because Freemasons are just peeping Toms... [/sarc]

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join