It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mysteries of the Great Pyramid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

According to the biblical story and the Hebrew calendar, Adam died in 2830 BC. Just a few hundred years before the Great Pyramid is said to have been built, and the fourth Egyptian dynasty is supposed to have dawned. This puts Adam's death and burial within the error margins of the C14 analysis from the Giza pyramids. And if the Great Pyramid is indeed the tomb of Adam as the Revelation of Moses insinuates, it explains why the pyramid was once waterproof, cladded with 144,000 marble blocks that were fused together, because Adam died and was uried before the great Flood which according to the same calendar and account happened in about 2104 BC.

I believe that God made the Great Pyramid as a tomb for Adam. The pyramid should protect the body until the ressurrection after "the six days", or the period of 6000 years from the birth of Adam to the ressurection before the Peace Millennium. According to the Hebrew calendar there is only a couple of hundred years until that happens, and it may even happen even before that, for NT accounts say God has shortened the time before his return to allow a few more to be saved (Matt 24:22 and Mark 13:20).

[edit on 27/5/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Hello NCM,

If, as you claim, the GP was the tomb of Adam built c.2,500BCE, can you explain to me who constructed the temple at Göbekli Tepe, dated to around 10,000BCE?

Thanks.

Scott Creighton

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I saw a tv show that said the distance of the lengths of the shafts when measured in cubits was a time line of humanity.Anyone else see this program?found it, dont know how to post a link but i'll figure it out

[edit on 27-5-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scott Creighton
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Hello NCM,

If, as you claim, the GP was the tomb of Adam built c.2,500BCE, can you explain to me who constructed the temple at Göbekli Tepe, dated to around 10,000BCE?

Because Adam wasn't the first human, he was the first Caucasian according to Jewish tradition, he was the first white, European type man. This branch of humanity appeared about 6000 years ago in the Caucasus according to modern science. His offspring mixed with the other, mostly black, people who were already around. Cain possibly moved to India where he found his wife who brought him a child whom they called Hanok. Cain built a city with the same name, Hanok, some say it's buried beneath New Deli. Cain is said to be the patriarch of the Indian people, characterised with the mark in their forehead and highly vegetarian diet.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
Because Adam wasn't the first human, he was the first Caucasian according to Jewish tradition, he was the first white, European type man.

Other than the problem that archaeological data disputes this, do you have a source for this? I'm pretty familiar with Jewish tradition, and that's one I never heard of.

This branch of humanity appeared about 6000 years ago in the Caucasus according to modern science.

I am, however, familiar with modern science and with bone characteristics that identify the races. Your source is not modern science, I'm afraid, and it's not correct.

His offspring mixed with the other, mostly black, people who were already around.

The people around the Levant were modern Mediterranean types (so say the bones).

Cain possibly moved to India where he found his wife who brought him a child whom they called Hanok. Cain built a city with the same name, Hanok, some say it's buried beneath New Deli. Cain is said to be the patriarch of the Indian people, characterised with the mark in their forehead and highly vegetarian diet.

Is there a source for that? The bindi is said to open the 6th Chakra and is associated with the worship of the Goddess and is also a "charm" for prosperity. This seems a highly unlikely practice for any Hebrew people.
hinduism.about.com...
www.religionfacts.com...
en.wikipedia.org...(decoration)

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
I saw a tv show that said the distance of the lengths of the shafts when measured in cubits was a time line of humanity.Anyone else see this program?found it, dont know how to post a link but i'll figure it out

[edit on 27-5-2009 by genius/idoit]

It's been frequently disproved. Fact is, if you measure the corridors or the length and width in any system and tweak the numbers enough, you can get it to match up with almost anything, including the number of home runs scored by Babe Ruth.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Is there a source for that? The bindi is said to open the 6th Chakra and is associated with the worship of the Goddess and is also a "charm" for prosperity. This seems a highly unlikely practice for any Hebrew people.

Byrd,

There may not be a source, but there is a solution.

It involves redistributing the lightning, as mentioned in your sig.

Harte

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

According to Targ. Yer. to Gen. ii. 7, God took dust from the holy place (as "the center of the earth"; compare Pirḳe R. Eliezer xi., xx.) and the four parts of the world, mingling it with the water of all the seas, and made him red, black, and white (probably more correctly Pirḳe R. El. xi. and Chronicle of Jerahmeel, vi. 7: "White, black, red, and green—bones and sinews white; intestines black; blood red; skin of body or liver green"); compare Philo, "Creation of the World," xlvii.; Abulfeda, "Historia Ante-Islámica."

[edit]Green in Hebrew here is like pale, like it's Greek sister-word, or greenish like the color of a coarpse, or as in this example a not yet animated body.[/edit]

As for the origins of the modern European, or more precisely, the blonde haired, blue eyed, tall, white man, they came to Europe from the rural areas in Caucasus around 3000 BC as far as I remember. Saw it on National Geographic or History Channel or something, a few years back. The blonde hair/blue eyes genes have probably come from the Neanderthals, since Neanderthals probably had these characteristics. They also said the Caucasians (blonde Homo Sapiens Sapiens) came about around 4000BC. Some might call them Aryans or other things, but the political implications ae beyond my intentions, so....

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Cain possibly moved to India where he found his wife who brought him a child whom they called Hanok. Cain built a city with the same name, Hanok, some say it's buried beneath New Deli. Cain is said to be the patriarch of the Indian people, characterised with the mark in their forehead and highly vegetarian diet.

hinduism.about.com...
www.religionfacts.com...
en.wikipedia.org...(decoration)

Well, Cain was the brother of Abel, whom he killed because Abel killed what Cain loved more than men, the much more than men, perfect, animals and birds. God forgives Cain and gives him a mark on his forehead, the caste system. Eve later gave birth to third son, Seth, whom God "put in the place of Abel". The Hebrews belong to Seth's line and especially Abraham. However Moses married a certain Kenite called Miriam, and the Kenites claimed descendance from Cain.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

Originally posted by Outlawstar
Youll note I never said "God" did all of these things, I said he promoted ALL of them, yes ALL.

A prophecy isn't promotion. When God says about the future that Israel shall kill women and children, it is not an order, it's a statement and a prophecy. Blaming God for what he foretold is like blaming Greenpeace for extinct species or Amnesty for torture. The prophetic side of God is maybe his strongest and recognisable feature. However, God is reknown for his wartime endeavours. The birth of a nation is normally a very violent thing. And religion is normally a key factor and often used as a motivator for soldiers and civilians alike. However I never liked jealousy, and God seems very jealous. Only evil comes out of jealousy. But I guess one would need it if you're God. I'll say like AC/DC: it's a long way to the top, if you wanna rock'n'roll.

Lets take the Bible as the literal truth:
Firstly, God caused the flood which killed millions.

Lastly:
If you actually read the Bible and do some research (you'll find lots in the Creationism / Religion sections of this site) you'll know that not only did God kill millions, he ordered (not prophecied) "his people" to commit genocide on an epic scale. It's all in the Bible.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
God is simply explaining for the Israelites what they will do. He says they will enter hostile territory, and they will or shall kill everyone and take no prisoners etc. He doesnot command them, he says what they will do. The choice is theirs. That they took his word as law, is an aspect of the OT which explains why God finally left Jacob with a slight crack in his back....

It's all down to how you interpret the message of God. If you want law, you will get law, if you want to be set free, take some time to look at the bright side of things. We will be judged according to our own measures. How we hated we will be hated, like we loved we will be loved, like we foregave, we will be forgiven, and like we let evil commence, evil will exist in our world too.

[edit on 28/5/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scott Creighton
reply to post by Outlawstar

Hello Outlawstar,

Many thanks for your comments. You write:

Outlawstar: All excellent points Scott and I agree for the most part...........except I genuinely dont believe that the Egyptians built the pyramids, it is a feat that was WAY out of even their league.

SC: It remains my view that the C14 dates offered for the pyramids (at Giza), although not in perfect harmony with the King Lists, is in the ball-park for a 4th Dynasty construction. The Sphinx, however, is an entirely different issue and there seems to be a growing consensus that this structure predated the Gizamids. By how much remains uncertain.

Regards,

Scott Creighton

Thank you for your ability to disagree without cutting my throat

Okay well agree to disagree on the pyramids, however I agree on the Sphinx, Im convinced it was built much further in antiquity and
that it didint originally have a human head, the head is a different color, and clearly out of proportion with the body, and in comparison is wasting away much worse.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Please ignore this post.
It occoured due to a mistake I made

[edit on 29-5-2009 by Outlawstar]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
And please don't let this become a discussion of religion, just because I bring in Biblical referances. Following the Egyptian or Greek involves religion too, but I don't have to explain anything then....

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Everyone entitled to an opinion I say.
Just don’t fight, because in the end everyone will believes what they want.

Couple of things about Egyptologists is certain beyond doubt.
- They don’t really know the age of the sphinx or pyramids, cause they have been disproved by some of the best scholars in the world on the subject.
- FOR EXAMPLE :Erosion in the Sphinx has been shown in computer simulation that it was caused by torrential rain and NOT Nile floods like Egyptologists claim.
- The only period there were these types of rains was after the last Ice age, which was way before 2500BC. (more like 10000 – 50000BC)

Dr Hawass and his followers deny these questions, arguments and valid points for a couple of reasons.
- Egyptologist can’t afford to admit to the arguments, question and some plain facts, because that means all their history needs to be reviewed, and what they thought their “Great Ancient Egyptian Civilization” accomplished was actually (or maybe) not their own works after all.
This in my opinion can be seen in the other pyramids build during the ancient Egyptian timeframe from 2500 BC - ~. These pyramids are mostly piles of sand in the dessert now, notwithstanding nature’s torture over the millenniums. But 3 certain pyramids do….
- And there are no mummies found in these pyramids..only empty tombs.

I do think the pyramids were build about 12500 years ago. It just makes sense (Orion’s belt and the ventilation shafts that point to the belt of Orion (kings chamber) and Sirius (queens chamber).

And the only time it lined up was in that time period, as well as the story behind the sphinx’s direction.

These facts just makes sense..
THE QUESTION IS… “WHY”…what is the purpose?…no one know for sure… people think they know…

The same goes for interesting things about the geometric mathematics concerning the pyramids.

And the 144 000 marble slabs, which (could be seen as a coincidence) is the speed of light per arc second.

The distance between the pyramids can be seen as a representation of the distance between in inner planets of our solar system (down to a scale of course).
Rather…
This might give some light on the subject that this might not be a burial chamber as some suggest. I find this very interesting.

Read this

For all i know none of the info might be fact, but to me i just makes sense.

I guess the words of the Oracle in "The Matrix" movies describes it best... "All I want is for you to make up your own damn mind!"

[edit on 3-6-2009 by GerhardSA]

[edit on 3-6-2009 by GerhardSA]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GerhardSA

Hello Gerhard,

Gerhard: I do think the pyramids were build about 12500 years ago. It just makes sense (Orion’s belt and the ventilation shafts that point to the belt of Orion (kings chamber) and Sirius (queens chamber).

SC: These alignments with Orion/Sirius could not have occurred 12,500 years ago - they occurred around 4,500 years ago i.e. precisely when orthodox opinion tells us the pyramids were built.

In the epoch you state i.e. 12,500 years ago, the northern Queens shafts targetted what was then the Pole Star, Vega. The southern shaft of the Queen's Chamber would have targetted the second brightest star in the sky (after Sirius) - Alpha Centauri.

The King's Chamber shafts target those SAME two stars (Vega & Alpha Centauri) AFTER they shifted some 6.5* (i.e. after a shift of the Earth's Polar axis of 6.5*). You can see this here:

www.scottcreighton.co.uk...

Regards,

Scott Creighton

[edit on 3/6/2009 by Scott Creighton]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
thx man...as i said...this is the stuff i read in a couple of books and saw on youtube about the pyramids...still seems odd that the orion allignments in relation to how the 3 giz mids are alligned, date back to 10500BC. with the 191 degree angle between them, and in relation to the nile which supposibly represents the milky way.
i know this is all just theory and conspiracy, but...that seems very far fetched to be wrong if the the constellations only move apporx 1degree per 80-100 year.
To have the same allignment it would date back to about 10500BC(according to some)...yet I stand to be correct if it aint so...
yet..i feel these books just supply to many "evidence" for all these assumptions just to be coincidence.
there's just so much we do not know about the pyramids...i dont feel they are only 4000 years old...i think its a bit older than that..but thats just my thoughts.
thx...i'll have a look at the link you posted.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GerhardSA

Hello Gerhard,

Robert Bauval showed that whilst the southern shafts of the Great Pyramid target Orion's Belt and Sirius c.2,500BCE, the actual arrangement of the three main pyramids reflect the time of c.10,500BCE. The two sets of Queen's pyramids show us the precessional 'pendulum swing' of the belt stars. Whilst orthodox folks might cry, "Foul!", there seems little doubt that the pyramids at Giza were designed using Orion's belt and show us precessional knowledge - knowledge that orthodoxy will not attribute to the AE.

So, it may be that although the structures were built c.2,500BCE as the C14 dating confirms, the DESIGN was perhaps conceived at a much earlier time. Indeed, the AEs themselves hint at such a possibility in the Building Texts in the Temple of Horus at Edfu.

The Giza-Orion Blueprint

Precession of Orion's Queens

I shall be posting a paper in the next week or so on my ATS Forum explaining the reasons for the use of Orion's Belt at Giza.

Regards,

Scott Creighton

[edit on 3/6/2009 by Scott Creighton]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Whilst orthodox folks might cry, "Foul!", there seems little doubt that the pyramids at Giza were designed using Orion's belt and show us precessional knowledge - knowledge that orthodoxy will not attribute to the AE.

Please list the math and astronomy experts who agree with your idea Scott?

Just for fun explain why the pyramids cannot be dated back even farther using your precession claim - why do you pick only that one possible alignment for a more current date instead of a much more ancient one?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I got a question?

If the pryamid was built 12500 years ago then, who was working on khufu's pryamid in the 26th century, as egyptian records indicate.

And as is attested to by the discovery OF THE WORKERS CAMP.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join