It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Humans? ? ? Levitation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Wow thats interesting! I'm going to try it. Can anything bad happen if you do this? Just wondering! Are there any other sorts of things like this? By the way how long should you chant that?

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
when the chanting stops......the majik also ends, so U chant as long as you need/want.......I dont have all the answers about the negative repurcussions......maybe? maybe not?
I see/hear about this 'trick' combined with talks of witches and POWER.......but I really think its all about GROUP HYPNOSIS......

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
it does work...we used to do it in middle school....i dont know how...but it does....

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
If I remember correctly, you are supposed to use it as a science experiment in physics, and I don't think it breaks any rules. I don't remember people always chanting "light as a feather, stiff as a board."

You are supposed to have 4 people, at least.

Oh, another fun trick--to do on your own.
1. Stand in a doorway.
2. Hold your artms straight at your side, then raise them until they hit the door frame.
3. Use some strength behind it, to the point where your muscles HURT after the minute is done.
4. Do this for at leas a minute.
5. Relax, move away form the door, put your arms by your side.

Result: Your arms will not stay down, they will raise, well beyond the point they extended to when you were pushing on the doorframe. Often, it freaks people out the first time they do this becuase they are relaxing, so gravity should keep the arms down, but the muscles feel more relaxed straight out.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlc163
If I remember correctly, you are supposed to use it as a science experiment in physics, and I don't think it breaks any rules. I don't remember people always chanting "light as a feather, stiff as a board."

You are supposed to have 4 people, at least.

Oh, another fun trick--to do on your own.
1. Stand in a doorway.
2. Hold your artms straight at your side, then raise them until they hit the door frame.
3. Use some strength behind it, to the point where your muscles HURT after the minute is done.
4. Do this for at leas a minute.
5. Relax, move away form the door, put your arms by your side.

Result: Your arms will not stay down, they will raise, well beyond the point they extended to when you were pushing on the doorframe. Often, it freaks people out the first time they do this becuase they are relaxing, so gravity should keep the arms down, but the muscles feel more relaxed straight out.

Just tried that! Its really cool and feels weird! Thanks! Do you know of any other cool stuff like this?

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
just a theory but is it not possible to use your energy to lift you, i am just an amature with energy manipulation but surly if you have mastered it you could just use something like moving your energy such that it lifts you up. i want to try it but i don't have that degree of control yet. It should be possible to do this

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Any other weird things that I can tryout? I have a friend over now and id like to try out something like light as a feather stiff as a board. Were bored, suggestions please!

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Any suggestions? this stuff is really interesting.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I highly recommend the above posted link to the lecture on a humans ability to fly.............just the fodder I was seaking TYVM!

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
HI River Goddess,
I met Mohammed Ali who was visiting children where I worked and he levitated. So it can happen. I was standing close to him when he did it and he only moved about six inches off the floor. This was after he had serious sysmptoms of the Parkinson's, but he was a very cool dude.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I have heard this about Mahamud Ali before......I wonder if it is written in a book or some article somewhere.....I wonder if there are any pictures? not that I doubt you a bit Kim, cuz we are friends in real life as you well know.........(but I added that for the benifit of others who may wonder)

I am hoping you can elaborate on seeing this Kimz, Ive NEVER seen anything like that........I would like to though.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
My friends and I did the trick mentioned -we lifted the heaviest guy in the group just by using two fingers-I believe collective mind power could help with this process in the same way a coven of witches can influence people remotely br raising a "cone of power"

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Are you guys talking about Muhammad Ali the boxer who is(or was?) a member of the Nation of Islam?

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Yes...the ex heavey weight champion ......Mr Floats like a butterfly himself.....go figure

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Maybe he's been doing Sufi meditations.

I wonder if he's still a member of the N.O.I.?

[edit on 23-10-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
[edit on 2004-7-2 by Teknik]

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Great stuff. I wonder if you all know the truth about the Balducci levitation that Blaine does. If not, I won't ruin it for you as I do appreciate the value of Illusion and entertainment.

All I can say is that any of the levitations that are shown on tv and online nowadays with the feet rising a few inches off the floor are based on the same basic technique.

True levitation is in a few biblical stories and would be fascinating to see again. I just wonder if people nowadays possess the strong minds needed to do it.

By the way, I believe the title of the movie asked about above was "The Craft".

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
YES YES! the movie with the 'light as a feather trick' was called THE CRAFT...............thanks! I was brain farting on that title....

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
True levitation is considered "energetic exercise" by Sufies, to what I know. Same as one is moveing energy balls around to make him healthy, same by moveing some energy of the thin ( etherical? ) body one makes his phisical body fly.

I don't know, either one should yenk his think bodies up and they will pull the phisical with them. Or should he somehow make his downgoing energy go upwards... or something else...

Anyway, here are a few pictures I came by in a book about energetic health. They are supposed to be about levitation, teleportation and other stuff like that. The text was said to be vailed and so are the pictures, i.e. the trajectories are said to be placed a bit off their real placmenet... so, keep experimenting. Maybe one a scale
!

Thanx!

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
NM

[edit on 4-8-2004 by Tamahu]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join