It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Humans? ? ? Levitation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Occasionally I will have a dream where I can levitate and float around for a bit if I concentrate hard enough.
I haven't had one in several years though, but when I wake up, I'm really disappointed. They always seem so real.
David Blaine is the only one I've heard of who can levitate. I've also had the thoughts he sold his soul for his tricks.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolstarr
Occasionally I will have a dream where I can levitate and float around for a bit if I concentrate hard enough.
I haven't had one in several years though, but when I wake up, I'm really disappointed. They always seem so real.
David Blaine is the only one I've heard of who can levitate. I've also had the thoughts he sold his soul for his tricks.

He can't levitate. David Blaine is an illusionist just like David Copperfield and Chris Angel. I can't believe how gullable people can be

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
My husband levitated me once. That was an interesting experience.
If the dream state is a real state, I fly all the time. I have the most wonderful freedom to glide through the air. I enjoy the birds eye view of things and having more ability to accomplish what ever I set my mind too.
I fly to places I have wanted to see and to fantastic places. I especially like to fly to warm island under a full moon and watch the water on the shore, smell the fragrances of the sea, land, and flower, and hover to watch animals in a truly pristine setting.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
bump

Sorry to bump this thread but this is a topic I have had interest in for ages.
When I was young around 5 or 6 I flew or levitated from the top stairs to outside the living room door. Of course, it could have been an astral projection but the only thing is, my brother witnessed it and has a very clear memory of me doing it too...and then he would try and just fall...poor boy. Even now we both can re account the same story perfectly.
Its funny (well annoying) because I know what it feels like to fly... like if someone asked me what it felt like..i dont think i can describe it that well in words but i know exactly what the air pressure around was like and stuff like that. One day I hope to be able to figure out how I did it when I was younger and blast everyones skepticism away

If anyone has anymore new information or stories please share!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I have recently been able to start to sort of master levitation during meditation. About two months ago, when I first began to really be able to put myself in a state of being able willfully levitate, I began having flying dreams. At first, I couldn't control myself in the dreams. The first one's began with me going up and not being able to come down. In others I couldn't control the direction in which I was flying. And in others I couldn't keep myself up. Well, last night I finally had the dream where I was able to willfully control myself. Every flying dream is always exciting and in the dream you are filled with so much joy (even when I couldn't control it) that waking up would ruin my day haha.

Last night though, I controlled myself. I flew everywhere! I did loops, I could run and jump and pick myself up into the air to jump on top of the roofs of houses. I woke up at 8am, alarm went off so I could get up and watch my Reds clean the dirt off their cleets with chelskey. I went to sleep right after the game and Johnson's amazing game winner
and went right back to the same dream. The dream was nothing more than flying. Just me flying around and my friends and family watching on. Racruel Meireles and Juana Mata both made an appearance as well

Anyway, I've learned so much through my meditation and spiritual experiences that I don't think anything is out of the realm of possibilities for humans. Surely if I can levitate then I can fly. I know being able to lift a couple inches off the floor is a far cry from actual flight but if it's possible to even do that, then why would flying be out of the question?

I've also thought about this before. There's a story I'm sure a good number of you have read about a cop who caught some people hanging around some crop fields somewhere in the UK. Anyway, he tried chasing them down and supposedly they ran so fast and were able to jump large and high distances. Supposedly he believes they were aliens. I was thinking, if it's true, then these aliens have mastered the art of flight or levitation. I think being able to travel here from far distances doesn't just mean they're more technologically advanced but I would think it means they are also more spiritually advanced as well.

I believe this is the direction we're heading in. Spirituality is the next frontier, and from there space and everything else will open up. Just my thoughts, feel free to debunk me as you please.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
NO SKEPTICS OR ASSHOLES ... ONLY NATURAL BORN TELEKINETICS/TELEPATHS/TELEPORTERS/ENERGY MANIPULATORS

When i was young, I started having strange dreams of flying and telekinesis. Many of them were lucid dreams but I was not controlling my surroundings. Every time I would wake up, my hands and feet were vibrating at an alarming rate. I also felt energy all over the place. Sometimes I would try to get out of bed, and when I thought I hit the ground my feet were still in the air. The day I first discovered I had these abilities, I was extremely raged out and angry. My eyes changed strange colors, and my skin was hot as fire. The reason for this is not important, but I was screaming and waving my arms and things started flying across the room. This shocked me so much that I calmed down immediately. Ever since then I have been able to manipulate energy, I kept hearing peoples thoughts whether I liked it or not (it stopped) , I can mentally teleport, with concentration I can influence outcomes of things, I am terrible at my telekinesis power Link below. Also another thing is that lately I have been able to talk inside a few people's minds and also make people see things i want them to see. For a while now, I feel as if I am stuck in the same level. I have tried countless times to excel in my abilities, but for some reason I feel like I cannot excel. I need help to excel in my powers. I have also felt as if I am some sort of Alien or a hybrid from another planet. When I first had these abilities I started seeing symbols in purple. They look like an unknown language with triangles on them. I am although convinced that i am not an alien. I really have no idea how to get stronger at my powers. I have met people who were born with powers before but they say it is like a growth spurt and gets substantially stronger when your brain is fully developed. When I was younger the majority of telekinetic experiences happened involuntarily and I would know this happens because my hands and right lower back part of the brain vibrates with energy. Please can someone help me. You can also email me at: [email protected] . Thank You.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

i know how levitation works..

it has to do with the human brain, and telekinesis.

the way to use telekinesis is that you need to trick your brain into thinking that your limbs are "longer" than usual. i wish i could explain this better..

think about it....we are using telekinesis to move our hands legs feet neck EVERYTHING....our brain fires certain neurons that trigger muscle movement, the muscles arent moving by themselves, YOU are CONTROLLING your muscles, and your body WITH YOUR MIND...so the trick is to fool yourself into thinking that your arm is very long, and you have to imagine that you are grabbing a pen with your "long hand"..and sure enough the pen will start to move because your brain thinks that you are using your hand to move the pen, but in reality there is noting there...i hope this doesn't confuse you...

levitation works the same way...at the moment i dont think anyone has actually mastered how to fully fly..only levitation is possible..and in most extreme cases..rising up in the air up to 5ft can be achieved..but just rising vertically.

here is how levitation works...almost the same way you can move a pen with your mind by fooling your brain that you have a very long arm and are touching the pen with it...well you have to stand still and straight...you have to fool your brain into thinking that you are "growing" or that you legs are getting longer and longer, suddenly you will begin to slowly rise up vertically...while you do this the body starts getting heavier and heavier thats why its so hard to do it for longer periods of time, and thats why nobody has learned how to fly around like superman, because there needs to be a new way to trick the brain in order to achieve that form of levitation.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join