It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Humans? ? ? Levitation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I have done "Light as a Feather stiff as a board" many times. It is quite cool, however there is no "energy" or "majik" involved. It is all about distribution of weight.

1. You have to have four or more people. 3 can somtimes work if you have a small person and use both arms.
2. The person doesnt go into a trance. Since i have tested this with many different friends i have seen what DOES happen. The person straightens up because the dont want to fall.( I know i did ). Also, I was fully aware of what was going on around me. No trance.

Take this example:
You are walking on a sidewalk barefoot and you step on a small pebble in the middle of your heel. It hurts right? Now walk on a driveway made with nothing but little pebbles. It doesnt hurt.

Dont do this example:
Play the game with four people using only one hand, now have two of your friends step away. Two things will most likly happen. If your fingers dont snap first, you will move them, cause it hurts, then your buddy will fall to the floor with a thud and be very ticked.

hope this helps!

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bratok
True levitation is considered "energetic exercise" by Sufies, to what I know. Same as one is moveing energy balls around to make him healthy, same by moveing some energy of the thin ( etherical? ) body one makes his phisical body fly.

I don't know, either one should yenk his think bodies up and they will pull the phisical with them. Or should he somehow make his downgoing energy go upwards... or something else...

Anyway, here are a few pictures I came by in a book about energetic health. They are supposed to be about levitation, teleportation and other stuff like that. The text was said to be vailed and so are the pictures, i.e. the trajectories are said to be placed a bit off their real placmenet... so, keep experimenting. Maybe one a scale
!

www.elena-antimonova.com...

Thanx!

Interesting.

Somebody once said this:

...the whirling dervishes. An islamic sufi order. It's said that when they lay their prayer rugs down and pray some can obtain so much power that they levitate and some can even disappear. So the carpet it self wouldn't be magic but the sincerity of the devotee's prayer will bring him power over the elements.

Also, look into the 'Jinn science' as described by the Adept known as Samael Aun Weor.

Peace

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well, I've never levitated, nor have I witnessed levitation,
but I have flown in airplanes and I've seen them fly. When
levitation becomes just another form of transportation
rather than something someone has heard about someone
who once knew someone who knew somone who saw someone
levitate, then I'll be satisfied with the possibility.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

I saw a movie about young Witches....it had Feruza Balk in it (or whatever her name is) and I cant recall the movie title right now......but it had a seen in it where the ladies preformed this act....YA YA YA I know THAT was just a movie!!........but when I was a LIFT- ER (30 yrs ago or more I was a kid then, and we were at an all girl slumber party) it worked out just the way it is played in THAT movie........if someone else KNOWS the film title please tell us..........in the meantime I will research this film and get back 2 U...and you can see it for yourself......or try it out 4 yourself.....

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

I think the film you were talking about was "The Craft"

[edit on 4-8-2004 by Falkner]

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Does anyone know how to perform the Rising King Levitation? I would like to know so i could stun my friends and family

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Levitation without physical assistance is simply impossible. It cannot be done by psychic or mental assistance.

I subscribe to a monthly newsletter that has covered this several times. Human flight and movement of heavy objects goes back at least 3,200 years as a matter of recorded history, something not realized by the public at large. But it has always been due to science, not magic.

3 single web page links available at least for this month are: onealclan0.tripod.com... and onealclan0.tripod.com... and onealclan0.tripod.com...

I'm not sure these are permanent on-line posts but these single web pages will be available at least for this month. There are some more related pages but these took too long for me to go online and copy/paste to keep checking.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I have been reading STUFF about the power of the SOUND vibration....and maybe chanting cant LIFT itams including the human body.
Do you think this has any credance? Does the chanting DO the trick?

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
David Blaine uses his PENIS to levitate. If you look really close on any of his videos you will notice they never show his penis.
There must be such incredible power there that they are afraid to show it.
Ok now seriously, I would love to see somebody actually levitate, but until somebody shows it from multiple 3d simultaneous views I will not believe it.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Ive seen video of these Yogis that are said to be 'flying'.......when all I am seeing is them bouncing theyre butts off the floor...... sure I will give them that they do seem to get some air, but is THAT truly 'flying'?????

Oh boy... what a topic...!!!! No comment. So what are aeroplanes for?!

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I have been reading STUFF about the power of the SOUND vibration....and maybe chanting cant LIFT itams including the human body.
Do you think this has any credance? Does the chanting DO the trick?

Words of Power

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Now, I once saw a levetation act doen in a physics class, delaing with liquid nitrogen, some form of metal and a magnet.....it was some demonstration dealing with the magnetic fields around the earth.....

I think the best bet for true levetation would be to find a way to tap into the magnetic fields, lol...and it may require that the person involved has a high ammount of iron in their blood.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I read something about energy in the air we breathe (ki) and if u focus u can use that energy which u store in your hara??? its supposedly 3 fingers below ur belly button its also the your center of gravity anyway when u breathe u take full breaths filling the lower area of your lungs first by pushing out your stomach when you inhale and then filling the rest of your lungs and on your exhale you do the opposite im not sure if this works 'cuz i havent tried it enuff ive only done it a few times and the longest i did it was like maybe 5-10 mins but i did feel hot like my body temperature rose and thats it i dont do it more often cuz im lazy and im always on the internet if u want to know more in more detail how reply everyone take care peace.-Cloud

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Ive seen video of these Yogis that are said to be 'flying'.......when all I am seeing is them bouncing theyre butts off the floor...... sure I will give them that they do seem to get some air, but is THAT truly 'flying'?????

Ive seen with my own eyes the trick of 'light as a feather stiff as a board'......and it seamed real enough, we lifted the girl off the floor with our fingers and she DID seam light as a feather!

I've read about Saints and the like, 'floating' or levitating....but Ive yet to SEE this with my own eyes, or even through the 'eyes' of a PBS documentary.

If it is TRUE that humankind has the ability to levitate, would it not also be true that we can fly? Once we get off the ground, couldnt we move around a bit? maybe go somewhere?
I wanna learn how to fly!!!!
(do I NEED a big white nun hat? or MUST I become a vampire?)
Tell me please if you know about anybody who can fly ( not via drugs or booze)~~~or levitate.........and HOW do they DO this??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bilocation also--- Padre Pio --- O.K. chapo

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I need to bump this....I am getting some cool u2u's on this subject.....I want them to post and they could not find the thread.....so.......

Here it is ............................just sayin

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
First post =D

Been lurking this place for about a year I guess, finally something to share hehe

Anyway this is a pretty cool party trick, and I'm still not sure how it works. It can not be weight distribution as you will soon find out. Best I can explain is the routine must create some kind of upwards energy which helps the person being lifted.

You will need 5 people, 4 lifters and 1 liftee. The liftee sits on a chair (like a dining chair not a sofa) with 1 person at each shoulder and 1 person at each knee. The lifters will attempt to lift the person using their 2 pointing fingers on each hand with palms together. (So lock your hands like your pretending to shoot a gun.) The 2 people at the shoulder must put their fingers under the persons arm pits (standing behind the liftee), the other 2 under the persons bent knees (standing on the liftees side). Countdown 3 and try and lift the person. It wont work (Unless they are really light or course). Now starting with 1 lifter, they must put their left hand (palm down firmly) on the liftee's head, then the lifter to the left (clockwise) does the same (putting their left hand palm down on top of the previous lifters hand). Do this until all 4 have their hands on the liftees head, then going around the same way and sequence lifters put their right hands on the liftees head. At this point all lifters should have both hands on the liftees head in order. Now you must reverse the order, going anticlockwise lifters start taking their hands off the liftee's head 1 by 1 starting with their right hand and then left hand when their turn comes around next.

Now try lifting the person the same way as above. The person will not be super light, but you should be able to lift them when you previously could not.

If someone figures out how it works please let me know =)

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Has anyone got another link for that video as its dead?

I hate it when I wake up from a lucid dream where ive been flying around

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hey all,
I havent got much time so ill keep this short...and ill post a more in detail story wen i have more time. Ive had an experience with this before, a few weeks back at a party a friend of a friend (after talking and joking about criss angel) told us all that he could perform Levitation...let me tell you now this was one of THE most messed up and confusing things i have ever seen. He sat on the middle of a table and just.... floated, theres no better way to put it. He literally just floated in mid air with nothing holding him, im trying to track down this guy to ask him how he REALLY did it, but apparently he hates talking about it...prebly cause he has soo many people asking him.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Levitation trough meditation is possible. It is the third step in Transcedental Meditation.

First seminar I attended was the normal meditation.

In second degree seminar they teach you how to become light as feather and you bounce like a ping-pong ball.

In the third degree you are taught to levitate.

But this is just a byproduct.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hello some of you guys on this are right flight is possible but only in a very small number of people.So keep your eyes to the skies you just might catch a glimpse of them I know i did.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redrouge
Hello some of you guys on this are right flight is possible but only in a very small number of people.So keep your eyes to the skies you just might catch a glimpse of them I know i did.

(wow this thread has not been active in a while, but I am STILL VERY interested in this subject, NICE to see it back up on the board
)

Tell us MORE about what you have seen? Have you persanolly SEEN a person just floating by in the sky?
No jet pack or anything?

Are the only people who are easily able to achieve this Sufi???

[edit on 15-10-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join