It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for Phage, Internos, Chadwickus and Easynow...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

That apparently is the real photo. Is the link broken? I am having trouble with my copy/paste feature so I had to go manual,lol. Hold on I will see what I can find for you.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Okay, here we go. Here is a youtube video of the event...

Here is another picture that the USAF has in its possession...

Courtesy: ufos.about.com

Here is another picture I found.....

Coutesy: informantnews.com

Here is a newspaper clipping...

Courtesy: ufologie.net

I believe this is likely the "reproduction" Phage was talking about, it was on a History Channel program..

It is interesting to note that the USAF and Pentagon took this very seriously. A large scale investigation was launched and the final conclusion was "Temperature Inversion"......Which was highly disputed by many, and to this day is thought to be a crock....

Oh here is the link from my other post.........www.legjoints.com...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hi - in the hopes that this goes back to the top of recent posts and Internos sees it

I'm hoping that Phage and Internos and Armap are just taking their time because they like to write informative and documented posts... and they will be worth the wait.

S & F OP - and thanks for the great links such as the TED.com theory of everything.

How did I miss that one - when it clearly should answer all

I'd just like to throw in my favorite links to Jaime Maussan and those 20 minute daylight videos of those huge flying dragon like things that give birth to all the bubble ships. I don't know what it is, but I find the video fascinating.

www.youtube.com... especially good shots after 1:04 secs

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Very good vid Man!
Thank's a lot.

Happy.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by trusername
I'd just like to throw in my favorite links to Jaime Maussan and those 20 minute daylight videos of those huge flying dragon like things that give birth to all the bubble ships.

Erm, I think invoking Phage's name in the same post as Jaime Maussan's, might just be the trick to coax Phage out ;-)

Maussan is nothing more than a shyster. And I'm sure Phage and other's feel the same way.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I wasn't aware that these ATS members were so idolized

god i hope nobody "idolizes" me

being grouped together by this thread is actually weird for me. i think the fantastic four of the Op are actually each, in a independent league of their own.

i felt i needed to say this

reply to post by schrodingers dog

Thank you Chadwickus, easynow, and neformore for a wonderful read.

I hope that phage and internos join in, though I hate to pressure them in this regard, and should they choose not to we should not interpret that action as anything more than personal choice and not as anything evasive.

thanks schrodingers dog for your thoughts here,

yes your exactly right that we should not interpret any non involvement as anything more than a personal choice and i will have to say that i almost didn't respond because it's not an easy decision to go on record with anything to do with the ufo subject.

it could come back to haunt later or some people just might not feel it's an appropriate action to take. or it just isn't their style or how they want to be perceived.

reply to post by pazcat

Hehe I bet they will turn up, at this moment they are probably compiling some evidence on Chadwickus and easynows posts in this thread.

HAHA....
that was funny ! thanks

reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon is here... anxiously waiting for Phage's answer to this one

hehe...good one Zorgon

reply to post by Kandinsky

I'm a recent convert to Easynow, having mistaken him for a 'believer.' Sorry fella, I was wrong

oh no ! ... i am a believer but i am skeptical about the majority of ufo evidence. this is a slippery slope for me and it's not easy to sometimes be caught in the middle. it's complicated

but thanks Kandinsky i appreciate you taking my thoughts into consideration. (fair warning) you might find me advocating some things that i believe in and on the other hand you might see me debunking a topic.

i am only after the truth and with so much to weed thru with this subject i would hope that would seem normal to some people ?

reply to post by Majorion

Honestly, me personally, I find zorgon, internos, and mikesingh to be the top posters here. They always post extremely intriguing material, and their styles are nothing short of pure quality. Not to say that there aren't many others, but those are the three that really define ATS to me.

yep i agree, and have learned alot from all three. i only mentioned internos in my first post because i have interacted with him the most but i also sincerely appreciate everything Zorgon and Mikesingh have done for me as well. i always look forward to what they present.

ATS would not be the same without them, that's for sure

[edit on 23-5-2009 by easynow]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
yes your exactly right that we should not interpret any non involvement as anything more than a personal choice and i will have to say that i almost didn't respond because it's not an easy decision to go on record with anything to do with the ufo subject.

it could come back to haunt later or some people just might not feel it's an appropriate action to take. or it just isn't their style or how they want to be perceived.

i strongly commend you for coming forward and giving us your reply. it says volumes about your character friend.

however, i disagree with you about being neutral regarding the other guys' lack of response. i think as contributors to the forum and to hold any kind of credibility you MUST come forward when called upon. if anything to at least say "there are no ufo cases that have stumped me, i can explain them all!"

i tend to be easily turned off by these skeptoids mainly because whenever a case comes forward with any real meat to it they fall notably silent every time.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by kronos11]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Easynow, I am really suprised to see you didn't include the Billy Mieir case...lol!!!! We had fun there
(NB please no oone think I am being anything but sarcastic)

Kudos to these guys and Armap
I also think Infra Red Man and Kadinsky have well thought out posts. (biased as IRM and Chaddy are fellow aussies!)

Cmon PHAGE! your my FAV!!!! I think its cool even if you say you think there is nothing that feel is unexplained. Join in please

Chers Zazz

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I thought I'd pipe in with my fave cases. I've tried to split them up between UFO and Alien Encounters just for a bit of variety. IMHO, these cases remain intriguing to me. As many know on this forum, I may be a skeptic but I have had a pretty incredible UFO Encounter of my own. To clear things up, I'm not skeptical of Aliens & UFO's (my personal belief is that they exist) as much as I am skeptical of people. Anyhow... without further ado!

UFO Encounters:
Rendlesham Forest Incident
Tehran UFO Incident
The Frederick Valentich Incident

Alien Encounters:
The Betty & Barney Hill Abduction Case
The Kelly Cahill Abduction Case
The Travis Walton Abduction Case

IRM

Edit To Add:

Awww Frazzy... thanks... I'm BLUSHING! *twirls hair*

IRM

[edit on 23/5/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Could I suggest you should perhaps raise your 'stumped' threshold.

The last video is a forest fire. It was discussed along time ago and debunked. Had a quick search for the original thread, but it looks like it may have been deleted.

There was even a local newspaper article talking about the fire. You might be able to find it if you dig around enough.

Regards,

Tim.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Easynow, I am really suprised to see you didn't include the Billy Mieir case...lol!!!! We had fun there (NB please no oone think I am being anything but sarcastic)

Dohhh !

hi zazzafrazz
.....good to see you and yea that was fun wasn't it ? those are some interesting memories to cherish and reflect upon. another case of ATS helping me to see the truth, me thinks.

reply to post by ChunkyBarcode

Could I suggest you should perhaps raise your 'stumped' threshold.

The last video is a forest fire. It was discussed along time ago and debunked. Had a quick search for the original thread, but it looks like it may have been deleted.

There was even a local newspaper article talking about the fire. You might be able to find it if you dig around enough.

Regards,

Tim.

well thanks Tim, i guess i didn't get the memo that proves it's fire !

i am glad you have come to a conclusion on that video but unfortunately i am still undecided about it. even though it might be a fire, to me it just doesn't look like one. also have you seen the daytime pictures ? definitely not a hill there to substantiate that claim imo. also i have to consider ATS member(Allred) say's he has witnessed a ufo that looks exactly the same.

if you get a chance...link us up with the newspaper article your talking about, i am sure anyone else that may be undecided about the video would like to see that. of course it actually exists, right ?...lol

[edit on 23-5-2009 by easynow]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
there's a pretty good site on this guy called bob lazar many people in ufo community know of his name, some think hes wrong some right let u decide. He claims to have worked in an area around area 51 called s4 there the governemetn had actual visits form ufos and a few sit downs as well as some aircrafts from the ufos, he goes into greater detail how the engines worked and how the beings percieved our race pretty interesting read hoax or not.

www.boblazar.com...

You tube if u look right has a couple of good ones too many to go through but this one i saw recently was pretty awkward it shows what appears to be a guy getting abducted

www.youtube.com...

cant beleive everything you see but it doesnt mean everything you see is fake. just remeber that before you explore into vids and what not

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I know those photos and you'll notice the object placement is the same in multiple variations of the one photograph. However, I have not een able to trace that photograph and it was certainly not in any of the enwspapers of the time nor the file of FOI material in the ATS Document Archive.

I found another copy of the same picture here, however again no source and the writing of the date on the photo does not instill me wih confidence.

Essentially it does not appear in any old documentation or media and even NICAP don't have it. This is why I am trying to track down providence on that image before I trust it.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Great Thread!!!(sorry, it is getting a little repeatative, but seriously). Personally I have always been baffled by The Trindade Island case this is the one that got me hooked.

Creeping Death

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I have also seen this photo,a good few years ago,in a book entitled "Photographs of the unknown" by Robert Kelly and Richard Rickard.The image in the book was also a full size image and not cropped, like the images on your post.

isbndb.com...

The explanation offered by the book was that the objects,were in fact reflections of the many spotlights that surround the Capitol building!

I am not entirely sure how that works though?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Probably because I was there personally, I'd say the Belgian wave of 1989-1991. 17 months of observations, thousands of witnesses including police, aircraft pilots, officials of the government, scientists and all sorts of people, several pictures that have so far resisted all attempts at debunking, a few videos (hard to find now on the web), civilian radar recordings, NATO radar recordings, aircraft radar recordings, all in accord with ground based observations, 2 aircraft ready to scramble for a few months, a F16 locked the target and it evaded, an official report that concludes that nothing that is known from us so far can explain it.

Yes, just that.

Oh, and I forgot a little mockery from a French newspaper ("Un OVNI, une fois!") that only the French speakers will get... Sorry for the others.

Maybe it's because I was there, but one has to admit that this is a pretty conclusive case in all aspects. I'll be awaiting for their return!!

Other than that, I think most of really interesting cases have been mentioned here. The Rendlesham Forest too, the case known in France as the "Amarante" (not sure this one is available anywhere in English, I may post it one day), the STS-48 video, the Hills abduction, ... etc.

There are so many!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I think some top contributers may find this post a little bit too 'mainstream' to make an appearance.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
My Fav video by Far is the STS 48... I still can't believe we took a shot at 2 UFO's.. That was back in 1991.. It makes you wonder what the hell was going on back then and now. When the UFO punched it out of orbit the speed was blistering fast, Mach 124 or something... Pine Gap by far the most secret base in the world.

Also isn't Internos the guy who runs ufoskeptic?? I could be wrong..

[edit on 23-5-2009 by Molan27]

[edit on 23-5-2009 by Molan27]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Really good thread. I've enjoyed reading through the material.

We need skeptics. And, I know I don't say it enough, but thank you to those members here who take the time to analyze these photos/videos/stories. I do not have the computer skills to do so, and I appreciate these members who do have the skills and experience who take the time to respond.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Starred and flagged!!! What a Fantastic discussion. There is so much material on this thread it would take me all day to read it. Unfortunately I have to go to work in a little while so I will have to do it tonight. Cant wait to hear from everybody else!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join