It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for Phage, Internos, Chadwickus and Easynow...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I am a sceptic, but a hopeful by nature, as are a lot of members here, when it comes to the Extraterrestial, UFO's and interplanetery what whats.

A lot of members here always wait for the four of you for explanations and comments on tricky vids, posts and pics.

Have you ever came across vids and pics that had you completely stumped? If so, please share. We would love to see

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I am neither of the ones you thread of...

But will star and flag, because i've wondered the same D*mn question!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bskivss3

well thanks for including me bskivss3, i am honored that you and (some) others consider my opinion interesting. my interest in the UFO subject is because i had a close encounter of the second kind back in the mid-eighties and for the last four or more years, i have been researching ufo stories and looking at pictures and videos in hopes of finding the truth about what is really going on with this phenomena.

even with the knowledge i have acquired so far, i am still on the learning curve and look up to people like internos who has been an inspiration to me. internos helped me as well as many of the members here to see the truth about many things that come up for discussion.

but even though i have witnessed a real ufo event, i am still amazed at the complexity of this subject. i can't claim that the ufo i have seen, is the only thing to be looking for in these pictures and videos, so i have to consider each and every case as a possibility of being the real thing ...unless it is proven otherwise.

my personal take is, 1-3 % of what you see in pictures and videos are real. that means something not man made and possibly not from this planet.

my favorite ufo story is the Ohio UFO Chase , Portage County April 17, 1966

www.abovetopsecret.com...

these police officers witnessed a real ufo and the description they gave match what i have seen myself. it is not a man made craft and in my opinion these light ships, represent the real ufo enigma.

second favorite ufo story is..

The Exeter, New Hampshire UFO Encounter, Sept. 3, 1965

again...another light ship witnessed by police officers and a civilian.

now as far as "being stumped"

i would have to say the Belgium triangle pictures are unexplainable and also the Ohio truck driver ufo photos.

Belgium triangle

www.temporaldoorway.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">link

www.geocities.com...

Ohio triangle

don't let people fool you into believing that all triangle ufo's are man made. the evidence points towards them being around alot longer than most people realize. could i be wrong about this ?...maybe

A RECENT PHENOMENON?

One reason that black triangles are considered to be manmade military aircraft is the mistaken impression that all sightings of these craft have been within the last twenty years. However, research on past UFO reports has uncovered a significant number of triangle-shaped UFOs dating as far back as the 1930's and possibly even before.

www.theparanormalreport.com...

www.triangularufos.com...

www.ufocasebook.com...

another case that has me puzzled and thinking it might be real is the Dorothy Izatt story...

Google Book about Dorothy's story

www.anomalia.org...

Google Images

videos that i think are special....

this one is from our very own ATS member, Johnny Anonymous

(hint) Johnny is hiding the good stuff

this video has me stumped...

maybe i will post some more vids later but in the meantime, you can check out my youtube favorites. i have alot of good videos saved there...

www.youtube.com...

sorry it took me so long to respond, this is a complicated question involving a complicated subject

[edit on 22-5-2009 by easynow]

[edit on 22-5-2009 by easynow]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Nice to see that this wasn't a "I'm challenging you to a fight cos you don't believe in UFO's!" thread.

I always wait for these guys on threads because they have some great input on the craziest vids I've ever seen. I was totally convinced some of these videos were real until they came about. They always take things with a pinch of salt and don't believe everything they see like some people on the forum. Without them I would have abandoned this forum long ago.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Well I must say I'm (pleasantly) suprised to be included with the names listed, I would never consider myself in the same league as internos or have the knowledge of Phage or the dedication as easynow but if at least one person takes on board what I say then all is good.

Also, to single us out is doing many others an injustice IMHO.

Anywho, onto the question posted, I would have to elaborate on it by saying that I find it hard to make a decision on a single video or picture.
Having said that, the Belgium triangle that easynow posted is one of the better UFO pictures I have seen.

So on to what I believe to be strong UFO cases, like I said, I like more than a just a video

In no particular order:

The 1978 Kaikoura UFO sightings

The Height 611 UFO Crash

What Happened to Frederick Valentich? Possibly the scariest UFO case ever

The strange story of JAL 1628

The 1966 Westall UFO incident (cheap plug)

Project Hessdalen

I hope this answers your question!

[edit on 22/5/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Just want to add that, I would also like to add Mr. Armap into this little group.

I enjoy all of the threads where these guys are active. Yes, even Phage.

Ying & Yang. Which is very needed in these kinds of forums.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Wasn't asked, but going to throw in a few...these are my "Holy Grails"

Lonnie Zamora Case

Belgian UFO Flap

"Fast Walker" Incidents - particularly the 1984 event.

1976 Tehran UFO Incident

Cash Landrum Incident

There are a few more, but those stand out.

Note that Roswell isn't there, in fact, it doesn't even make my top ten

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 22/5/09 by neformore]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I knew I would forget one, The Lonnie Zamora case is what got me interested in aliens/UFO's.

Great case!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

wow that last video fits the description of this woman in australia, and a couple who stopped their car to look at a ufo(its in a nother thread,cant be bothered to find it right now) they also saw inside the orange lights on the craft were sillouhetes of biengs. as they are windows of a sort.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

LOL First S AND F for YOU!!

It is sooo funny you put those names there, because I have looked at postings with an eye of "certain people don't ever agree with anything". I find it so funny the Same exact names are the ones who have tried to take things apart!

Look at any of the magnetosphere postings - even though pictures are there - somehow others are blind of the obvious, but people have called them out on the out right falsehood of postings, though those postings sound very scientific and knowledgable and intelligent.

I love your thread!! I have questioned WHY? many times a derailing of a thread is attempted through seemingly scientific thoughts, but the evidence being ignored! Very obvious patterns have been observed by me!

WOW - I am still laughing over the exact names minus one or two being in my opinion and thoughts of ....hhhhmmmmm...... well there is a thread I started and able to be found if so desired, to find out what my opinion is.

GREAT THREAD!!!

edit - to take out thread link - due to implications implied by others.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by questioningall]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I know what you are saying and I agree that on most it is the case. I found it interesting as well. There is only one of them that I trust for an honest non-biased and informative opinion and he knows who he is.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

great thread -- lots to ponder there.

BUT... the video you have embedded is of a forest fire. No doubt in my mind about it.

peace.....

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
While we're awaiting the arrival of Phage, i'd like to ask him his opinion about the Nellis UFO video. It's the one and only video that still stands for me. Please debunk it (or any other of you mentioned in the title) so i can leave the entire subject behind me once and for all

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I definitely have to say I love the work and research put into this by ATS. I love coming and reading the highlights and watching people duke out the UFo threads. I may speak for more than me, it is much to complex for me to know true from fake, so having reliable minds ( I've often seen Chad, early on in my studies I was like "this guy is always saying no!" But its respectable because hes not easily swayed. Its great to have great thinkers do the thinking for me! So i can focus on the Bilderberg cranks.

Happy Friday everyone

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Hold up..

I see two comments in this thread that I really do not like.

If this is going to be some kind of witch hunt, then forget it.

Just because someone disagres with an opinion that you hold, or has strong opinions of their own it does not make them a disninformation agent and anyone suggesting otherwise who has been here for a considerable period of time should know better that to try and insinuate that.

I read the OP of this thread as the named people being asked to provide their thoughts on the best UFO cases. I sincerely hope it stays that way.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 22/5/09 by neformore]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Great post!! I too enjoy what these posters say. I read the UFO/Alien board more than anything on here. Thanks for posting this, now I have plenty of cases to read! S&F! I will have to subscribe to this thread and keep reading it throughout the day.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

What a fantastic idea for a thread, I have often wondered the same myself, particularly of Phage. I look forward to reviewing all the links posted above.

S&F.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

If this is going to be some kind of witch hunt, then forget it.

I read the OP of this thread as the named people being asked to provide their thoughts on the best UFO cases. I sincerely hope it stays that way.

Neformore,

This is not in anyway an offensive thread towards Phage, Internor, Chad or Easynow.

All I want, and I am sure many other, is to find out which cases, have them four or even youself, completely baffled. A lot of people have a huge amount of respect for their opinion and always wait for their comments.

AND THAT is that I have stated in my OP

Regards,

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I think you are putting words in people's mouths for them. NO ONE in this thread said anything about disinfo agent's. If you can find someone saying that please quote them, because I certainly missed it. Everyone has a right to an opinion and that includes having an opinion that some people give opinions that appear scientific but are not truly scientifically sound. That is a valid point and is not in violation of any ATS rules. It was not rude or inflammatory or a personal attack. It was simply an observation.

You are turning it into more than that, and there is no need. Everyone has a right to have an opinion.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
That last video certainly looks like many hill fires I have seen here in the High Deserts of Idaho. To me, it looks like flames and smoke drifting off to the right.

I like the Triangle UFO. Hard to explain that one. Not sure it is Alien though. It looks too human to me. To me, I think it could be Black Projects stuff. Other triangles are Satellites, and then their are those that are truly Unidentifiable.

The video of John's looks like a Satellite to me, space station or possibly even a corellian corvette.

Maybe he saw something that the video doesnt show.

Good Idea on the thread, its interesting to have a compilation of views of some of the more respected members of ATS.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join