It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oliver the Alien Robot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Recognizing that ATS has labelled me an "Apprenticed Contribitor," I've decided to make an effort to upgrade my rating. So here it goes...

I'm going to pretend that I can channel Oliver the Alien Robot. Oliver will convey to you infinite wisdom beyond my understanding. So ask me any question on any subject and I'll let you know the "answer."

Btw, I maybe just pretending that I'm pretending. But I'll leave that conclusion up to you.

And if anyone else wants to try their hand at channelling Oliver the Alien Robot, be my guest.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Erm, I'm confused...

Skunk Works, anybody?

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

It depends on your definition of channelling. Whether you believe it will take place in this thread is irrelevant. Hence, we're in a gray area.

Confused?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

i would like to ask oliver when we will be able to see large ships hovering in the sky around earth? Also how did jesus wear his facial hair?.... id think he would be more of a handle bar mustache guy.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by Matrix1111

i would like to ask oliver when we will be able to see large ships hovering in the sky around earth? Also how did jesus wear his facial hair?.... id think he would be more of a handle bar mustache guy.

Yes, I knew you were going to ask that.

Large ships are already hovering in the sky around the earth. You just can see them with the electromagnetic spectrum that you utilize to perceive your mental holographic world/universe. Try using xray vision or ultrared. Or better yet, look while you're dream.

Jesus wore the fashion of the times. No handle bar mustache.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix1111
Recognizing that ATS has labelled me an "Apprenticed Contribitor," I've decided to make an effort to upgrade my rating. So here it goes...

I'm going to pretend that I can channel Oliver the Alien Robot.

After this thread, I'd say that an 'Apprentice' tag is somewhat inflated in your regards...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29

After this thread, I'd say that an 'Apprentice' tag is somewhat inflated in your regards...

Oliver says he is deeply offended at this insult and questions whether Earth will survive it's inhuman treatment of one another. So far, he thinks not.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Soooo, i was just wondering.

What does Oliver think i had for dinner tonight?

Jacob

top topics

join