It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox 911 "Harley Shirt Guy" Eyewitness Was Actor - Exposed Now?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious
The problem with this idea, assuming this is an/the actor, is that just because he happened to be there doesn't mean he was acting.

Right, he could've been an actor, who just happened to have structural engineering knowledge, who just happened to parrot the official explanation (pre-official explanation), who just happened to find a reporter looking for witness accounts.

Anything's possible.

Peace

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Nobody who rides a Harley would wear a Harley shirt AND a Harley hat at the same time.

There in itself, is the proof he is an actor. Why oh why the directors had him wear both is is beyond me, maybe to give out a clue that it indeed WAS a false account?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Who just happens to dress like a phony. Brand new Harley Davidson shirt and a concealing cap. So obvious.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I wouldn't say proof as we speak, but the evidence is the real actor looks like the Harley guy and they are both actors. That's good evidence in my book to proceed forward.

That's good evidence in YOUR book? That a comparison of a fuzzy, suspect video with some unknown dude and an actor is evidence? For starters, you have no evidence whatsoever that Harley Man IS an actor, spook, whatever. Nor do you have evidence that mark Humphrey was in New York on that day, anywhere in the vicinity.

Or that Harley Man is even in on the whole conspiracy in the first place.

Evidence is hard facts. Which, in the case of Humphrey, there are ZERO. A blurry picture on a video, unless you have facial recognition software or an actual expert, is not "hard fact".

In the case of Riggle, the only hard facts mentioned was that he was in New York that day and part of a recovery team. Lombardi's VA was interesting, but inconclusive as of now. Beyond that, nothing.

Hard

I hope to god you never get selected for jury duty. Really. This whole witch hunt for Harley Man is displaying a hypocrisy amongst 9/11 truthers: everyone is eager to declare Harley man a villain/paid spook of the worst sort based on personal impressions and opinions, nothing else.

Assuming guilt automatically and wanting to drag someone in for questioning because "!they just look or sound wrong"? Isn't that the same BS the whole Patriot act and the Powers That Be are doping to the rest of us: Guilty until THEY decide differently?

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Sounds like you are really trying to protect this guy!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Honestly, I would stay away from this conspiracy theory altogether, it's got strawman written all over it. Stay towards the center of the dart board.

Peace

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Protect? Yes. Because he is innocent until proven guilty. Yet we have a proverbial mob with proverbial torches, pitchforks, tar, and feathers ready to crucify this guy simply because he parroted the official story on that day.

Convicting people of bad things because they say things you do not agree with or believe to be untrue, that's what totalitarian mindsets do. Democratic ones don't.

Until someone proves to me that Harley man was indeed part of a larger operation, or has direct ties to a suspected group, than as far as I am concerned, he is msot likely just some slob off the street who probably overheard an offical or someone else stating the BS about melting steel and all that, and was happy at the opportunity to get on TV and sound important, even though he had no idea what the hell he was talking about.

Making accusations and declarations against people that are unfounded or untruthful, that's slander. That's libel.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I just wish more people would watch the video, no theories suggested.

If not consciously, then even subconsciously, people are going to realize what state of mind this man must have been in to say all the things he did in the exact tones that he did, with the timing that he did, etc.

There is not a social human being who doesn't subconsciously have this ability, even if it takes however long to admit it to themselves consciously.

Edit to add, if every S&F'd this, just for the sake of the video itself, it might have been on the ATS home page by now. And I agree it's a straw man of a conspiracy discussion and a non-issue, for all practical purposes. There is nothing to be proven. But watching the clip still couldn't hurt, could it?

[edit on 21-5-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
That's not Mark Adrian Humphrey. In IMDB he's listed at 6'1''. That guy in the video is clearly under 6'.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I can't say I think he looks like that Harley guy?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

It is obvious it was orchestrated, not just by his words or timing of words but the whole Harley thing (making him look like an average Joe)

That is a tool used by media (like having a beer with Bush Jr.) that we
are all the same and in this together.

!@@#$ that! I told ya once and will tell ya again, no one wears a Harley hat and Harley shirt at the same time. Period.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I dont know about that Dr.

I think this is HUGE, and plays in with the "calling of wtc 7 falling" as it plays into the whole "script"...

But I will wait to see if this is legit or not..

How will anyone ever know for sure?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Good point..

Just not right somehow..?

To the people that he was too american (harley shirt.. etc..) I totally agree..

Its almost like they tried too hard with this guy

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I just wish more people would watch the video, no theories suggested.

If not consciously, then even subconsciously, people are going to realize what state of mind this man must have been in to say all the things he did in the exact tones that he did, with the timing that he did, etc.

There is not a social human being who doesn't subconsciously have this ability, even if it takes however long to admit it to themselves consciously.

Edit to add, if every S&F'd this, just for the sake of the video itself, it might have been on the ATS home page by now. And I agree it's a straw man of a conspiracy discussion and a non-issue, for all practical purposes. There is nothing to be proven. But watching the clip still couldn't hurt, could it?

[edit on 21-5-2009 by bsbray11]

I watched the video. This is the first I have heard of the "Harley man".

The video looks like something I made myself. The voice sync is horribly off as if it was a horrible voice over. The video is so bad you can't even try to read the lips to see if he is supposed to be saying what you hear.

I thought it was a hoax until people started giving this so much praise.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

You can say whatever you like, it's a free country, isn't it?

i can say Harley man looks and sounds like Fred Flintstone. or barney the Purple dinosaur.

the issue here is first off, declaring harley man a government spook/conspirator to the mass murder of thousands without some scrap of evidence is ethically wrong. And thus, after declaring the man an agent of evil with no evidence, then further declaring his identity with no evidence, thus declaring Mark Humphrey or Rob Riggle accomplices in the murder of thousands, is even more unethical.

You can say who they look and sound like all you like. It is when you start declaring it to be a fact is when you get into a bad place.

If you think he's Humphrey, prove it. Facial recognition, voice analysis, witness statements, whatever. After that, then look into Humprhey's background. Find out if he has any ties or history with any government agency, or major government contractor or cooperation. Voting or supporting a candidate doesn't count, his political views would not be the issue here.

If someone could prove to me that Harley man is mark Humphrey or Rob Riggle, and that Harley Man is an investor in say, Silverstein's company or is a member of the Bilderburgers or trilateral commision, or if he was identified as one of the purchasers of put options prior to 9/11, invested in Haliburton, whatever...

THEN I would believe that harley Man, whoever he is, is indeed a very bad customer who needs to be further looked into and confronted.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan

Good point..

Just not right somehow..?

To the people that he was too american (harley shirt.. etc..) I totally agree..

Its almost like they tried too hard with this guy

Whats wrong with wearing harley merchandise? I have about 20 t shirts, a few doo rags, boots and 3 Harley helmets.

Does that mean when I'm "too american"?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

No, but too american for an alleged set up interview for disinformation, yes, IMO

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

I hope I never get pulled off the streets for a live interview then.

You guys would think somebody hired brad pitt to give a false interview.

Yes, thats right, I said Brad Pitt.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wclv13]

!@@#$ that! I told ya once and will tell ya again, no one wears a Harley hat and Harley shirt at the same time. Period.

The guy is trying so hard to blend in that he actually blends out! I've seen this before with undercover security in stores where they try to dress like someone else and look totally ridiculous and obvious they don't really dress like that.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I think you are taking this too personal..

I wasnt speaking as if someone who wears a harley shirt is "too american"

And I think you know that..

I was saying, it looks like a plant, along with other reasons i provided (it plays into the script)

Anyways, its getting off topic

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join