It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famed Remote Viewer Reveals Alien Secrets

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
There's a couple of books if anyone is interested.

Entire Ingo Swann Database

Swann, Ingo - Remote Viewing, Magnetic Resonance (Article, Engl 2002)

Also Psychic Worriors by David Morehouse. He was a highly decorated army officer. On a field deployment in Jordan, he was hit by a stray bullet in his helmet, and subsequently experiences OUB. As a consequence, he was recruited by the CIA as a psychic spy for Stargate. He allegedly blew the lid off the government's top secret project and exposed the Stargate scandal. Nevertheless, he had a difficult time after that and his life went downhill. I think he lives in Sweden now and conducts workshop in RV.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by A Conscience]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by A Conscience

Ingo Swanns publisher just recently asked scribd to remove their material from that site.

You shouldnt link directly to pirated book on ATS threads -that is why I asked those who wanted the book to use the u2u function to acquire the link.

*Another reason I did this is because when you post something like that on ATS, it does not take long for that thing to be taken down and then it can no longer be appreciated.

Oh well, It will save me answering all those u2us.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

You shouldnt link directly to pirated book on ATS threads -that is why I asked those who wanted the book to use the u2u function to acquire the link.

Right! Edited it out. Thanks for mentioning that.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Greetings all,

I hope those of you have got the link enjoy Mr. Swann's Book.

I would also like to ask those of you whom have u2u'd me to refrain from reposting the link to the file in this thread.

If you do this, ATS will get upset (rightfully so) and the file will likely get taken down pretty fast.

This would suck because, as those of you who have already visited the link have seen; the place where I sent you has an abundance of very interesting media, and it will not be around for long if someone posts a link to it on a place like ATS.

*For those of you interested in Ingo Swann's Work - He helped develop the CIA Remote Viewing manual...

...Here it is:

The CIA's Controlled Remote Viewing Manual

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
he has a B.S. in this?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwatcher1
He was taken to a remote lake in Alaska where he witnessed a large triangular UFO at close range suck up the water from the lake. Swann was reportedly told that this kind of craft emerged from the Alaskan lake every day. Apparently we are an oasis in space where aliens refuel.

Starwatcher,great post -there are many instances of UFOs being witnessed taking on water in these two threads including sightings from Japan,Chile,Russia,Indonesia,United States,British Columbia,Japan and Australia:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Cheers.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Very interesting I must say. I would much appreciate it if u could send me the link to mr. Swanns books if you could. The whole reason I sighned up on here was to ask questions abou obe astral veiwing and tk. Thank you.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Enough people now have the link that You no longer need me to get it.

I have spent quite alot of time replying to u2u lately (ALOT of u2us)- and I am glad too see such interest in the topic but I will soon be stopping sending out the link.

Do not worry, I would not be so abrupt if I had not already thought our another course of action for my fellow members to acquire the data

You see, you no longer need to u2u me to get the link - all you have to do is perform a search a using the words 'ingo swann penetration' in the search bar at a certain site.

Here is page on a search engine where you can enter the words 'ingo swann penetration' and find the link:

www.4shared.com...

*Dont send anymore u2us requesting the link. Another method has been provided.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by starwatcher1

I am discovering that the participants of remote viewing programs passed on the techniques to their children.

Long story made short here..My father was part of CID, he mentions little of it but I was raised playing remote viewing games, I then raised my children playing the same games. I did not recognize the weirdness of my childhood until well into my adult years.

I wonder how many children were introduced to remote viewing through their parents.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Just wondering if this is something you think we all have, or is this just a learned technique?
Could you go into detail about the "game"?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

We all have this ability. But with flouride and television the secrets of remote viewing are safe.

Growing up playing hide and seek meant a mental search instead of the normal physical search. We were always rewarded when a "guess" was a correct one. We played "whats in the hand?" not which hand.
When ever I had a question he would want me to guess at the answer.

My childhood was full of mental and psychic exercises. Puzzles were a big thing for him...not the type that create some scenic picture but objects that had to be untangled quickly.My father is one of the most paranoid over protective persons I have ever known.

As children we were allowed a minimal amount of television and friends. Due to the happenings in my life recently I am just now piecing my past together with my future.

Having teenage children caused me to want to shut down the "knowing".

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I have always thought that every town, and city should have at least one, possibly several, groups that teach and develop activities, for this to all ages.
While everyone has the ability, some are more gifted than others at it, also as it takes a more disciplined approach, some are more able to adapt to the guidelines exactly, while others have to do it in a more informal fashion. Targets are the hardest, for in order to gather feedback, which is essential to develop your abilities, targets are chosen that are not fun, but ones that can be easily verified. But some people do not work well in overly rigid conditions and doing hundreds of excercises that are rather mundane, but perfer to jump right in and try to remote view the moon, or their friend's missing time.

A bit of both is all right though. I already know that I would have to put perks and fun sessions in between the others as carrots to induce me to continue.

When a group of people are taught basics and do a session, the accuracy is very high for the group on average.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Are there et's on this moon ??? sure. Though why would they mine it when they have their choice of millions of billions of moons and uninhabited planets. If anything its likely a base, or staging area for interspace jumps. et's get such a bad wrap sometimes. if they wanted to take over the world it would have been done thousands of years ago before you existed or even 100 years ago. They observe only, instituting some to live among you in every country to examine the human experience in its entirety, social interaction, cultural differences, even hygiene. haha, you can't learn to use toilet paper from space .... Subjects are to be studied in their natural habitat with as little interference as possible. Discloser will not occur untill absoloutely unavoidable. sorry guys.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
If you explore this from strictly an et issue, rather than mining for contracts and deals made with the black op militia/nazis, because there are minerals that are coveted on the moon, then there are reasons why ets mine locally, near whatever planet or base they have.

They usually don't go to areas, and establish bases with thousands of crafts. So a team will go in and operate under somewhat primitive conditions to gather and use the resources needed and expand their operations.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

What lake in Alaska, I live up here and I will go and sit by this lake day in and day out with a hd video camera and a digital camera to get a pic. I bet we will never know the name of the lake or any defining details that would give this fairy tale teeth. Just a name, the name of a lake, that is all I am asking.... Pls make everyone's dreams come true.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

oh thats nice Earth is an Oasis in the vastness of Space >.<

we should tax the aliens for refueling here! give us space technology that is suitable for ALL earthlings and not just astronauts.

one day they will assimilate into this society and we won't care it will be as normal as cleaning your teeth daily. i hope it happens in my lifetime but there is a high chance it won't
then again i am still young i got a good 70+ years who knows what medical and technological advances Earth will accomplish then.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Everyone has the ability, its called imagination. Some people just grow up and base their facts in reality while others remain in an imaginary world with grand views of the world around them. Truth is irrelevant in your imagination.

Plus I am not sure if I buy the water refueling bit, Hydrogen is the most abundant element in the universe, thats like us driving to another state to fuel up, why not just fuel up at the corner git-n-go.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by alienj]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienj
reply to post by mystiq

Everyone has the ability, its called imagination. Some people just grow up and base their facts in reality while others remain in an imaginary world with grand views of the world around them. Truth is irrelevant in your imagination.

Amazingly, the assessment of results on known targets has a high level of accuracy. And these things are easily assessed, when your target is in the real world. When you have many accuracy hits or psi moments, you will have a lot more confidence in assessing hard or impossible to examine targets. If you have a trained group with an 80% accuracy rate, several sessions on unusual targets would be very interesting.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by alienj

Not sure of the name of the lake that he is talking about but this is not the first time I have heard of this. I remember reading a while back that there is a particular mountain in Alaska that has a lot of strange happening associated with it. There is also reported to be a UFO base there too. I would guess that they are close to the same location. If I can find it I will let you know.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Why did the cia shut down remote viewing, because it did not work! Thats a fact, not this bogus accuracy statement you make on known targets. Please site the scientific study your referring too. The CIA report noted that in the case of remote viewing there was a large amount of irrelevant, erroneous information that was provided and there was little agreement observed among the reports of the remote viewers.
www.skepdic.com...

Lets us also note the size of the item being remotely viewed, the bigger the better in remote viewing because you can have a higher chance of making a hit of something that has a massive complex rather than a lime green house in a field by itself.

Remote viewing has never been proven to actually work with any consistency, to my knowledge there have been no unbiased scientific evidence showing it has a high accuracy rate, even the zen card experiments have failed when trying to prove the existence of remote viewing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join