It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Says Launches Missile With 2,000 km Range

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by theblunttruth

Originally posted by Harlequin

oh thats right because it says that NOTHING WAS THERE.

That's right, the Israelis flew hundreds of miles to bomb NOTHING, pure genius Harlequin!

they`ve done it before, theblunttruth, and used rockets on there own people before claiming there were ` hamas` then when caught out claimed them as an army missile range test gone wrong

look it up its on ATS

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

I am not here to defend Iran - just collect important news in dangerous path to WW3... I see US-Israel as aggressor - like situation has been for years.

I dont wait that Iran is just waiting what happens to them... Of course nation with self respect will make their own preparations - threat seems to grow day by day again.

Sovereign state has right to purchase systems they will - if they want - I am not to say which systems will give best defence to Iran - but hooping that they will soon get long range air defence systems. In my eyes that would get best balance to that fragile region.

US should finally open those talks - what they has promised - but seems like its all white wash for already decided path.

I am against war - US imperialism driven by Israel is a shame fotr all western democracy and will ruin whole western culture. I am really against NWO and supporting multipolarism.

These news blogs tell their own truth - everyone can make their own opinion - and I pick news from all possible sides. Truth is hidden there, in somewhere between.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I'm sorry but by now i'm familiar with your agenda Harlequin, any such wild accusations are just that. If you wan't to talk human rights then perhaps you can start by renouncing guilty countries that you are keen to condone on a regular basis. Such flagrant partiality doesn't wash with me.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
IF israel actually carry out there threats and bomb Irans LEGAL nuclear reactor(s) then dimona WILL get bombed in return and israel WILL be irradiated

then israel will use the samson option and Berlin will be a glass ball.

or you believe the lie Israel actually forgives Germany do you?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by theblunttruth

and it take pity on you and the other pro-zionists , who whilst on there knees disregard such evidence as

www.jpost.com...

and

and

where is your uproar over these words and images? oh thats right , your blessed zionist friends (and not the other jews on the planet i might add) are in them so they must be `fake`

Both countries are playing brinksmanship - israel DID test a 4000km Jerico III last year , which can and does carry a nuclear load; do i hear your cries of `fowl` since after that test they frequently now say they will slaughter millions of people.

even hitler wasn`t so brazen.

Yesterday the victim, today the oppressor:and look how US aid funds genocide in the holy land.

[edit on 21/5/09 by Harlequin]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

reply to post by theblunttruth

and it take pity on you and the other pro-zionists , who whilst on there knees disregard such evidence as

www.jpost.com...

and

and

where is your uproar over these words and images? oh thats right , your blessed zionist friends (and not the other jews on the planet i might add) are in them so they must be `fake`

Both countries are playing brinksmanship - israel DID test a 4000km Jerico III last year , which can and does carry a nuclear load; do i hear your cries of `fowl` since after that test they frequently now say they will slaughter millions of people.

even hitler wasn`t so brazen.

Yesterday the victim, today the oppressor:and look how US aid funds genocide in the holy land.

[edit on 21/5/09 by Harlequin]

Ok, where to start...

Again you use the term Zionest-do you know what it actually means?
DO you know what they stand for?
Do you know how they intend to do so?
(we all know the answer is NO!)

As for your picture 1, A boy on jeep means less than nothing. For all we know, he is a terrorist watching to report to higher level terrorists.

As for picture 2, a terrorist caught and bound while the solider fight's other terrorists.....so

This may be beyond your ability to understand, but as far as the issue between Iran and Israel-any longer distance rocket than the distance between the two countries does not matter.

Now for another classic Harlequin "LIE"

You me proof that Israel said it again. I noticed you, of course, proved no link i.e. proof, again...

[edit on 5/21/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
debunking you is so passe and yet i have to carry on its quite boring really but here we are:

Again you use the term Zionest-do you know what it actually means?
DO you know what they stand for?
Do you know how they intend to do so?
(we all know the answer is NO!)

Zionism is the international jewish movement originally supported the reestablishment of the jewish state of israel through ANY MEANS.

NOW its supports that state again through any means neccessary

you do know that don`t you?

oh wait - no you don`t. or if you did your blasse statements would have more basis.

As for your picture 1, A boy on jeep means less than nothing. For all we know, he is a terrorist watching to report to higher level terrorists.

i can see you failed to give more than a passing glance to this picture of you would notice the `boy sitting on the jeap` is in fact tied down and as he is in fact a child thats a war crime right there. artcle 3 geneva conventions.

As for picture 2, a terrorist caught and bound while the solider fight's other terrorists.....so

again thats a 13 year old child , who , when the terrorist who bound and gagged him was finally forced to release him went straight to the press and reported exactly what happened - that he was going to a shop to buy bread and milk and the terrorist israeli soldier grabbed him to use as a shield from a sniper.

but again your agenda is painfully , and sadly obvious , as you discount anything the terrorists in the IDF do.

This may be beyond your ability to understand, but as far as the issue between Iran and Israel-any longer distance rocket than the distance between the two countries does not matter.

reading comprehension is again sadly lacking - what you cannot see , but an elementary school child CAN see , is that you have a paddy tantrum all because iran has tested a missile - but lo , your silent when israel does the same thing

THAT is the point here but since your singing Hatikva so loudly you cannot hear anything other than your blind lies.

Now for another classic Harlequin "LIE"

You me proof that Israel said it again. I noticed you, of course, proved no link i.e. proof, again...

proof of what? that your wrong and simply a zionist extremist? too late - you managed that all on your own.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

actually, again, your ignorance is showing.

Zionism is the desire to make modern Israel cover the same land that ancient Israel did.

As for the boy on the jeep, what did he do to end up like that?
Did he shoot at them or otherwise act as a combatant.
While we are on the topic, using children by the terrorists is against international law...you seem to turn a blind eye to that.

For the other pic, again, what did he do to end up in that condtion?
Was he fighting as a combantent?
Was he spying for the terrorists?

I know, how dare I use thought and logic to counter your purely emotional, fact poor statements.

Blind lies as you put it are your specility, not mine.
You hate my posts as I point out truth and logic and that kills everything you say.

You again refuse tom post any real proof and try changing the subject and as is your normal, only included a persoanal attack and no facts/links to valid news.

I do find it funny, however that you cry like a baby when Israel tests anything yet puff out a proud chest when Iran or other terrorists do the same.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
How should the world see Iran?

Does not matter what the news source says people don't want to understand or know or they say it's mistranslation. What do people think anyway?

Here is a list of what could be going on.

1: Just advancing with technology and having economic fun.
2: Protection of them selves
3: Protection with rubbing it in making it known.
4: Protection but hiding their agenda to use the weapons one day?
5: Religious prophecy and Martyrdom suicide on a grand scale?
6: Chaos from order because they believe to have found the 12th Iman?

7: We miss translate Arabic?
8: We are afraid because of their unpredictability.
9: Afraid we can not one day steel their oil.
10: Because they really do hate Israel and its all going to happen anyway.
11: Because they have Russian backing and they feel on top now.
12: Nothing sinister is going on we are all paranoid over Iraq and terrorism.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by The time lord]

[edit on 21-5-2009 by The time lord]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
wow did you even read what he posted

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

actually, again, your ignorance is showing.

Zionism is the desire to make modern Israel cover the same land that ancient Israel did.

i`ve allready quoted how the zionists see themselves , whether the regime in israel takes your view or not is neither here nor there ,as i`ve said i have allready quoted the answer.

same land? lets play this game then:

see that PALESTINE also has an ancient biblical claim to land as well - land that israel currently occupies. and accoridng to you , israel want to invade and conquer all of lebanon (except of course that the ancient Gebel is now Beirut and would have been in Phoenicia)

jordan would be completely annexed as would part of saudi arabia and 1/3 of syria oh and part of turkey as well.

do israel want a war with nato?

LOL hitler would have been proud at that land grab

oh ans thats the solomon empire

As for the boy on the jeep, what did he do to end up like that?
Did he shoot at them or otherwise act as a combatant.
While we are on the topic, using children by the terrorists is against international law...you seem to turn a blind eye to that.

have i ever said that using children is acceptable by anyone? well i can answer that and the answer is NO, look at my replies over the years and they say the same thing - but with the deluge of rampant extremist zionism displayed - someone has to give the `other side` since the zionists shout , scream and beat there chests in a frenzy to drown out the truth and put there revisionism infront of everyone.

but to answer your question - the IDF have a history of using human shields.

did the UK do this in ireland? take the children of IRA familes and tie them to checkpoints? or do the USA do this to iraqi children? no - it goes to prove that israel is as much a terrorist state as anyone else with that label.

remember the king david hotel - israel celebrate terrorism

For the other pic, again, what did he do to end up in that condtion?
Was he fighting as a combantent?
Was he spying for the terrorists?

I know, how dare I use thought and logic to counter your purely emotional, fact poor statements.

gosh or maybe the IDF wanted yet another human shield , and grabbed the nearest child and tied them up - look at above - other countries don`t do it , even when faced with similar situations just proves more and more how the yesterdays victims are todays oppressors

Blind lies as you put it are your specility, not mine.
You hate my posts as I point out truth and logic and that kills everything you say.

i put links to support my arguements , you ignore then spout off - again you act foolishly with no support for your strawman arguement.

You again refuse tom post any real proof and try changing the subject and as is your normal, only included a persoanal attack and no facts/links to valid news.

sadly your are proven wrong time and again , ignoring the mountain of eveidence beecause it does suit your own zionist agenda , you dismiss anything thats not and israeli source as biasesd or faked by terrorists - rememebr the entire `palywood` debacle? and how the main prponant has been outed as having close relations to jpost.

so where ia any proof of yours? thats right you NEVER post anything at all - just lines of prose without anything to back them up.

I do find it funny, however that you cry like a baby when Israel tests anything yet puff out a proud chest when Iran or other terrorists do the same.

and tht says it all - you completely fail and understanding or grasping simple concepts

i actively deplore terrorism , yet you blindly get on your knees for anything israeli when you cannot see the truth in front of you of how israel are just as terrorist as the people they slaughter.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

i can see you failed to give more than a passing glance to this picture of you would notice the `boy sitting on the jeap` is in fact tied down and as he is in fact a child thats a war crime right there. artcle 3 geneva conventions.

Really? And you know for certain that this kid isn't a "trail watcher" for a terrorist group, or just got thru pitching a frag at some Israeli soldiers?

If he was, that makes him a legit target to be captured.

again thats a 13 year old child , who , when the terrorist who bound and gagged him was finally forced to release him went straight to the press and reported exactly what happened - that he was going to a shop to buy bread and milk and the terrorist israeli soldier grabbed him to use as a shield from a sniper.

A human shield? Like what the terrorists do? Actually, the kid (if he's really 13) is behind cover and the soldier looks to be shielding him with his own body.

And as terrorists have found out, the best thing to do is run to the press and say that they were tortured, or captured without cause. It gets the world on their side.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I cringe at being quoted but can someone quote me because I like some opinions on the basis of of the points I made and which one fits the whole picture in your ow understanding of this Iran peril.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
On a personal level I actually like that Iran is sticking up for itself. My opinion of this matter of Israel's obvious hate for every country around them is that it is publicized and accepted racism against Iran & other Arab nations.

These are sovereign nations who deserve their peace and security. If that means nuclear weapons then by all means try to produce them yourselves.
Israel is just pissed it will have more to deal with than it already does.

Israel's blatant disregard for human lives is disgusting and wrong.

The same way some of us on here feel about Israel being bully's and whatnot is how the rest of the world views us.

We could learn a lot from taking a step back and looking a things from a different perspective.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
Why is it that everytime Iran's leaders start talking trash it makes me want there to be war with them? I should know better, but its like somebody coming up and cussing you out right in your face. It just makes you want to fight. Everytime they start threatening us all I think of is those hostages from 1979 and how we still owe them a little payback. Somehow the world would be a better place if Sug Knight, or whatever his name is, was the Secretary of State. He would just pop a cap in someone at the negotiation for being disrespectful.

[edit on 5/20/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

It's not that they are cussing us out in our face. It's more like we are surrounding their house and yard and they are telling us they are not backing down, and we are getting angry because they won't do what we want them to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join