It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Bible the story of the truth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by freeyourmind1111

That is very interesting! I wish we could get him on here to find out all of his recent findings, but I wouldn’t advise it. These types of discussions tend to have ruined the professional status of many researchers of the past.

Anyways, if you do happen to talk to him, let him know I think he is doing an excellent job, and that his findings are backed by this ancient calendar of the past.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon

That is very interesting! I wish we could get him on here to find out all of his recent findings, but I wouldn’t advise it. These types of discussions tend to have ruined the professional status of many researchers of the past.

Anyways, if you do happen to talk to him, let him know I think he is doing an excellent job, and that his findings are backed by this ancient calendar of the past.

Hello Brandon. I don't know if Darrin will come on this site but I can surely ask him. Actually, I'm a really fast reader and when I finish this book I think I'll lend it to him. The both of us don't live in Tilghman anymore(he still owns land there) but we live in a town called Easton, about 30 mins. away from Tilghman. Darrin lives about 15 mins. away from me so I can slip by one day and share the book w/ him and see how he feels about chatting on ATS after he reads the book. Darrin was doing some work in Chestertown MD w/ Washington College during the summer months( I think he was excavating sites with students) and he was doing some work in Delaware teaching. Last site I believe he excavated was a old church/school that is a big deal around here. It was the only place for people of color to worship and learn. The town wanted to tear it down but he stepped in and proved the historical value, thus stopping the demo and finding some really cool artifacts. Darrin is pretty open minded and is extremely smart so I think your book will interest him. The eastern shore is ripe with history and, not to toot my cousins horn, but I am really proud of him for all of his accomplishments and discovery's. Peace.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

That would be great! If he does read it, I think it would really be interesting to see what he has to say about it, I would love to hear what he thinks. And even if he doesn’t want to participate, maybe he might have some informative sites he thinks may be of interest for the work that has been done here.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
Astrotheology - This is the 'hidden story' of religion and one that many people, especially those brought up in a religion and forced to believe that what they read and hear is LITERAL and not symbolic, react violently against and are naturally upset.

However, remember the Muslim outcry over the cartoons of the Prophet Mohommad? Their reaction was understandable as when someone's 'belief' is challenged in anyway there is a violent reaction in the brain. Where a human stores their 'belief system' in their mind is exactly the same place where they store knowledge of where their house is, where they put their keys, where their bank card is etc. The confusion any challenge to belief causes can therefore cause a violent denial.

Astro theology is such a challenge to belief.

But, Astrotheology frighteningly makes sense when you allow your mind to put aside what you have always been forced to believe, allowing yourself the privilige to go back to that belief, and then beginning to study the possibility that not everything you have been told is true.

We have all been deceived.

Take it from someone brought up in a fanatically, evangelical christian household. When I first tried to explain my new 'non belief' to my mother she ran screaming and hid behind her furniture shouting at me that I was 'from Satan!'

This is the same understandable reaction we receive from anyone who has a literal understanding of religion and is thoroughly brainwashed.....deliberately, not to be able to understand the roots of reality.

People who try to educate others about Astrotheology are derided and persecuted.

If people lost their belief in religion and actually began to understand 'the way the world REALLY works' the Elite would lose their control of the sheeple and they would not be able to continue in peace with their plans to save themselves from the disaster that is the destroyer that is coming.

What the answer to this for us 'little people' is, I don't know. Perhaps we are all doomed and perhaps we deserve it for having been so gullible.

But there is a storm coming and why should only the Elites who have proved themselves evil, uncaring, violent and destructive have the opportunity to live?

If the world after the destroyer has been and gone is to be a better world we can only hope that their plans come to nought and that their aim to hide themselves in the bowels of the Earth are their ultimate undoing!
Prepare for what is coming the best you can, maybe, just maybe, the world afterwards will be a better place......for which we can only hope!

I just wanted to thank you for this post. Since I have begun trying to explain these things to people, I have been called everything under the sun. Never in my life have I seen so many people fight so hard to not learn.

This system is based on our first calendar, and because the people were forced to forget how this calendar works, many of the people today automatically assume that since the god of the bible was behind the forcing, it must have been for their own good. The truth is, the god of the bible was one of the most evil (((“people”))) to ever walk the face of the earth.

On the other hand, since the descendants of this family have always given this “person” immortal characteristics, it gives the other side the belief that this god never existed.

What you end up with is the perfect matrix, over the perfect slave race. They move in the direction the descendants of god say (MSM) and they die whenever they want them.

Both sides are more like cattle than cattle themselves; they only learn what the descendants of god (MSM) want them to learn. The things that are the most important, the descendants of the god of the bible have them convinced, are the things that are not important at all.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Okay, sorry for not checking back in, both of my grandparents who raised me passed on in the past week, very unexpected and that has consumed my time. I will go to Darrin today and drop off the book, see what he has to say and let you know soon. Peace.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Okay, just checking back in. Darrin has the book, he hasn't said anything about it yet but when he does I'll post, hopefully very soon. Peace!-

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Sorry to hear about your grandparents…

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Brandon, I found a few links you may be interested in, let me know what you think. This one was about land uplifting in Alaska.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
In this link the guy talks about the cross you wrote about that these people always showed up with
www.youtube.com...
And in this one it shows others are starting to notice what you have. If you read the articles though, they still think it is a mystery why the caves are only inhabited during the times of the destroyer. The other times they are occupied by bears. I have noticed this with almost all ancient caves I have researched since reading your book.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
If you guys are looking for a tool to enhance your "research" capabilities I have 2 to recommend.

The first is by dvdvideosoft. Google "free youtube downloader" (PC Only sorry!). They offer a whole suite of programs dealing with computer media manipulation (Audio/Video Dubbing / Conversions /etc). Instructions are simple, just paste the URL into the input bar. Then select where you want the file to go and then the format for it to download in (.wmv / .mov). It's that simple. You can then view the video at any time on your home computer without any internet connection.

The second tool is a more archival oriented one. its called Orbit Downloader and instead of making a video file it saves flash files to your hard drive. Install the program and load Grabber Pro++. Then reload the youtube page you want and put your cursor over the video. An icon should pop up and ask you if you want to download it. After it downloads you need to get a flash player to open it. Instead of converting the video file, this tool "rips it" to your hard drive.

At this time I have over 100 videos conspiracy related on my hard drive. All thanks to these programs. The best thing is, even if youtube takes the video down, you still might have a copy of it on your hard drive, free of their control!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Gando702

"Note that this book contains hidden codes that affect punctuation and spelling. These codes are intended as an exercise to help wake you up to the symbols that are hidden in your everyday life. "

Taken from Amazon. By the way, I read the first chapter of Omega Codes (Amazon preview) and it seemed to flow naturally.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I was wondering wich one of you people could identify the name of the docu with a "robotic voice" . its about the german grucaders against the jewisch slave race of that age, levon equation, etc, etc. Please go to 09:09 of the video. here is the link:

www.youtube.com...

and it continues

www.youtube.com...

and in the last selection of this video: go to 08:34

www.youtube.com...

Thanks in advance

all links are from the OLD WORLD SECRETS THE OMEGA PROJECT CODES 1 to 13

Also what happened to Brandon Levon he didnt posted for a long time here.
I sincerely hope nothing bad has happened to him.
I received his first book wich i found very intresting. And plan on buying the second book. Whats that about the "tree of life"? He might know the secret of it?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Soundwave

That appears to be somebody reading from the book, not sure about the voice though.

But I imagine it would be the intellectual property of Brandons so whomever posted it would have had Brandons premission otherwise it would be a violation of YouTube terms and removed.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
God how did I miss this book and this thread ?

I read Brandon's first book and loved it !!

I just stumbled across his book yesterday while on amazon and had to order it now I am just waiting for it in the mail !

I am also looking forward to reading this thread , just not sure if I should be doing so before
I read the book ?

Anyway can't wait !!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join