It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo-enhanced images show alien occupants in the Turkey footage

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
One thing that baffles me is the fact that these guys caught this thing on tape on numerous occasions and never sought out a way to get higher quality ideo. Even a tripod for crying out loud!

I mean really, if I was involved in this thing I would borrow someones high resolution/quality camera maybe even an actual SLR and end the conspiricy once and for all. I don't care how I would have to do it, if I was getting this close, I would find a way. For me, it's another case where you just say "why the !@#$ did you not do that"!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138
This stuff always amazes me. With people like you UFO nuts no wonder it is so easy to control the masses. You are barking up the wrong tree and you'll go to your graves old and bitter and senseless and never knowing the real mechanisms of life and success.

Stop it already. This whole UFO thing is like some world wide hypnosis. Total BS. Loony. Charlatans and quacks. Enough!!!!!

Then why are you here? Merely to insult the "nuts"?? It would seem that you would have plenty of other things to do with your time than to post among the senseless.

As far as the tape is concerned, I think it is interesting and warrants more research. However, insulting others and marginalizing and entire field of research does nothing to change what you perceive as the status quo. polemic for the sake of...what now?

What would be the proper tree in which to bark upwards?

[edit on 12-5-2009 by IconoclasticTalamasca]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Dear THX-1138

I have seen two UFO's and I am no nut and no person is controling me because I am awake to a bigger game, thus I do not trust my government because I suspect they are lower than the lowest form of life. I am not bitter but I am sad that in general terms, we as a species are in love with conflict and money.

I know what is important in life and high in that importance is that I treat others just as I would like to be treated.

I think you will be happier in yourself when you learn to do the same. Untill then I have added you to my ignore list. Of course you will not care about that because I am one of those bitter and sensless fools who has no idea about life or success.

Kind regards.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
wow this is awesome. i hope its real.

Ive posted before about seeing something in the sky going to Tybee Island GA. NOTHING LIKE THIS! this is amazing! all i could see was 4 lights equidistant and no details for the body, but i couldnt see through it.

This is highlights, details, textures, and an ENTITY???!!!

one note: even if it looks alien, could still be flightsuit, so dont jump to conclusions immediately, but wow.....

S&F for real.

looks alot like movie independence day actually. think they may have been on to something?

Can you really see him/her/it in the front like that?

nuts.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

This stuff always amazes me. With people like you UFO nuts no wonder it is so easy to control the masses. You are barking up the wrong tree and you'll go to your graves old and bitter and senseless and never knowing the real mechanisms of life and success.

Stop it already. This whole UFO thing is like some world wide hypnosis. Total BS. Loony. Charlatans and quacks. Enough!!!!!

???? Seriously????

You must be one of the sheeple who chooses to ignore the obvious truth... Either that or your to ignorant to know the difference...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ls1cameric

???? Seriously????

You must be one of the sheeple who chooses to ignore the obvious truth... Either that or your to ignorant to know the difference...

this is one of those special characters where you can draw the line
between a skeptic and a debunker/lunatic.

I've seen plenty of skeptics on ATS. In fact, I've been much more skeptical as time goes on and I think it is necessary to get to the bottom of this. In fact, skeptics are relatively lacking. There are more lies and trash coming out of ATS than there are skeptics coming to clear the air.

But people like this with clear pre-judgement and have already decided
without looking at any facts. These are the true looneys or "debunkers." They have no goal other than to tell you what they believe, which is usually based on facts that support only their theory. Any idiot can walk in here and realize governments research UFO's. Hello, the UK files are PUBLIC. as well as numerous researchers in the scientific community who study this. This is proof against reasonable doubt we are faced with something we don't understand. What we do not know is what its all about. If someone wants to argue what it is, that's one thing. But to say it doesn't exist as a phenomena...is shockingly retarded. We are way past that point.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
For me, this is a "be careful what you wish for" thing.

For many years now I have believed that some UFO's were alien visitors from outside our solar system or dimension. Certain governments have know about this and have gone to great lengths, for whatever reasons, to cover this up.

Based on witness testimonies and descriptions, the appearance of some of these alien visitors has apparently been established (the classic "Greys").

I have been very much hoping that one day disclosure would somehow happen, or evidence would be provided that could not be challenged regarding this apparent reality.

This film is not, in fact, the absolute evidence I and others have been waiting for.

However, here's my point- IF this is real and the blown up image really does show what appears to be the classic Grey aliens looking out at the world from one of their ships; It is absolutely chilling. I'm not one to react to things with fear. But, whooaa...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

Originally posted by k4sp3r
reply to post by Sabreblade

what you are seeing as the "eyes" are actually the "heads" it does look like one giant head with glowing eyes, i know what you mean, but dont look at as one big being, look at the image as they are in a dark room and the light is reflecting off their foreheads. if that helps any

[edit on 11-5-2009 by k4sp3r]

And why would you copy the image I uploaded here on ATS in our own Media for
all the members and then exported the image to your own place at Photobucket
under a different name as “movieposter1” instead of doing the right thing and
post the original ATS media link with the original name?

What is your game here k4sp3r?

[edit on 11-5-2009 by free_spirit]

What dude? thats not my photobucket album! i just tried to embed the pic i was talkin about(right click/copy link location), sorry im not a thread master such as yourself

[edit on 12-5-2009 by k4sp3r]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Okay...now I see what you mean.
I had to look at it from a different perspective.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I agree...the governments of the world have purposely withheld important information from the public for a very long time. Government is meant to serve and represent the people, not to rule over them, oppress or enslave them. It will continue as long as it is tolerated.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It almost looks to good to be true, but I'm leaning towards this being authentic.

Although it sometimes looks strange, it really appears as if the spacecraft has an open area where they are standing in, perhaps it's possible to 'open' it.

This footage shows incredible detail compared to most other UFO sightings,
I can't understand why some people here say it's so blurry and pixelated.
In some shots you can even see the detail on the craft itself.

And it's normal that the aliens look like any other alien sightings or videos,
it's just the way they really look.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Maybe to large "heads" and "glowing eyes" are actually a "space helmet" device-not know to us.?.?.?

As far as the Glowing Eyes, I do remember a story of a female in the UK. Apparently her, her spouse and several others (in different vehicles on a roadway) saw something odd in a field (maybe saw land-can't remember).

Anyway, everyone exit there vehicles and moved to the side of the road closest to the UFO. It was a larger type-no a scout etc) on a tripod device. A light began to shine down from the craft and next thing she remembered was a crap load of little greys (I think) with glowing eyes underneath the craft.

The little critters moved toward them and BAM.... whacked them all with some unseen "force", which knocked her back and to the ground....

I will have to look for it for the rest and more detailed story. I saw it on Youtube. And, she was "kinda hot" blond British type.... A Mum-if you will.

Lastly, I hope to God I am alive to see the day when our own spacemen start visiting their planets/homes and F with them. Snatch a few of them up for our own experiments...... hehehehe. Maybe LIVE on TV. lol

Go get 'em NASA..... I'll even kick in a few more $$$ a year in taxes to help fun R&D to make this happen.

Oh and. I believe the video is fake but I do believe they exist. This isn't proof, sorry.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I'm just going to come out and say it, but that sucks. It isn't clear and if that is the most convincing proof to date then no wonder the average joe doesn't believe in this.

Now don't get me wrong, I believe there is other life out there. As my momma told me "we would be pretty conceited to think that we are the only intelligent life form God created in this universe" But still even for those that want to believe it is met with videos like that. Something blurry, grainy, hard to make out shapes so you just have to sort of guess. I mean if you have to draw a line around a silhouette then it isn't that believable. If it is so clear that there is no doubt about it and absolutely no need to draw an outline around it to show people what they are supposed to see then maybe it would be believable.

But going even further I think most people are so cynical and so used to things turning out to be hoaxes that even if a real alien walked up to a reporter and said "hey, I'm an alien.. take me to your leader" we would all still laugh and call it a fake or some sort of hoax.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I don't question the possibility of other intelligent life forms in the universe. And I don't question the possibility of visitations. But these videos are not of any aliens or their vehicles.

Three or four rudimentary techniques used to so the fakery isn't so easy to spot. Suspended on fine thread plastic containers with battery lit bulbs in a couple shots. Flashlight shone onto a something airborne like a shaped or dark material cropped balloon in another. Double exposure in ones over the body of water, etc. Not even attempting anything sophisticated like CGI.

The rapidity of field to field movement and inconsistent shifts in focal distance further this.

Self-evident to anyone who has seen many similar amateur low tech home movie 'special effects'.

Sorry to be such a downer.

Mike

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Reply to mmiichael:

'The rapidity of field to field movement and inconsistent shifts in focal distance further this.'

I agree, something is wrong with the filming. I think it is a fake. A model of some sort was filmed and inserted into the film of all the other stuff.

And somehow aliens 'looking out the window' and just happened to get caught on film just isn't real to me.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by russlimbo

Which Government? The Chinese Ziang Ze Min? George Bush? Tony Blair? Prince Hirohito? German Counsellor? French PM? Which one? They were there for 4 to 10 years only. And they were all hiding secrets from you? What did they do when they retired? Fishing with aliens?
So which government? The Communist Party? The Democrat and Republic? The British Empire? Or Tat Shin?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by joinats

Which Government? The Chinese Ziang Ze Min? George Bush? Tony Blair? Prince Hirohito? German Counsellor? French PM? Which one? They were there for 4 to 10 years only. And they were all hiding secrets from you? What did they do when they retired? Fishing with aliens?
So which government? The Communist Party? The Democrat and Republic? The British Empire? Or Tat Shin?

Good way of putting it. The notion of wordwide governments hiding some massive disclosure of UFOs from the people smacks of bad pulp fiction.

Governments employ or contract out to millions, mostly ordinary people. Are there tens of thousands lab technicians, bookkeepers, photo analysts, truck drivers, floor sweepers, in on the Big Secret, too?

The notion of a government as automatically some monolithic demonic entity bent on enslaving and deceiving their citizens is so reminiscent of adolescent "Mommy and Daddy hate me" sentiments.

Mike

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Governments employ or contract out to millions, mostly ordinary people. Are there tens of thousands lab technicians, bookkeepers, photo analysts, truck drivers, floor sweepers, in on the Big Secret, too?

The notion of a government as automatically some monolithic demonic entity bent on enslaving and deceiving their citizens is so reminiscent of adolescent "Mommy and Daddy hate me" sentiments.

Mike

Which government? Fiji? and those big group governments, how many of them? Can anybodies name out a few of those so called government? They hired thousands and millions? Who, who are working for these governments? Not me not my government not my neighbours, nor families and all people I know.
How they pay those millions?

And you think all those millions workers can shut their mouths hiding secrets you are dying for away from you?
You somehow felt left out?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by joinats

Good way of putting it. The notion of wordwide governments hiding some massive disclosure of UFOs from the people smacks of bad pulp fiction.

Mike

It's been very well covered up for the past 60 years. The problem with sustaining the conspiracy is this though: it was much easier to keep a secret before the 90s, because we weren't as interconnected back then. With the invention of the internet came the capability for anyone to upload media, crosscheck/verify data and information, and share it with the rest of the world in seconds. So, in other words, it's much harder now for the government and politicians to keep secrets.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
We have a blow by blow description of the President of the United States and his BJs in the Oval Office.

After WWII the US couldn't keep atomic secrets under wraps for more than a few months. And it was just a new bomb technology. When it's significant, news travels like lightning.

But by far the most earths shattering development in all of human history, contact with an extraterrestrial intelligence, has been kept secret by governments for decades?

Mike

[edit on 13-5-2009 by mmiichael]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join