It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if DNA is an alien implant

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by survival

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE

Originally posted by JacobNH
Hey,

It very well could be.
I think I read one guys thread about 2012 and the ascension and apparently we'll get 26 strand DNA.
With that we'll develope telepathy etc.

So yeah, everythings a possibility.

Love&Light.

Jacob

Great!! now every hot girl I pass is going to slap my face!

that is your gross physical being at work. look towards the spiritual and lighten yourself.

Humor is dead!!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSecret

Originally posted by TheAscension
reply to post by Mr Green

I positive that if you didn't have DNA you wouldn't be alive in a physical sense. I can't say the same for consciousness; if I could, that would make me god.

without DNA you wouldn't be alive at all. your brain holds your consciousness. once it shuts down you go to sleep forever.

this thread reminds me of the wave of suicides that will sadly mark 2012 and especially that terrible day of 21-DEC-2012 @ 11:11 GMT...

death is the most hidden/avoided part of our lives in this western society and nobody wants to admit what will happen once the brain dies...

The brain does not even remotely hold conciousness, its a morphogenic field that connects everything, seperate from the brain. It resides around your body and can also be accessed through your chakras. I'm in no way trying to dampen your perspective, but it just simply is not true in any way what you have stated. There is no such thing as death my friend. All are free to free to explore their own realities however.

Back on topic!

Mr. Green... thank you. I find it refreshing and wonderful for people to step up and bring these situations and questions to peoples attention! I find there are far too many puzzle pieces to put together alone, it is important that such things are being openly discussed so we can finally being to understand our true history and who we are becoming.

I have known and felt for many years now that we've been heavily manipulated through direct genetic tampering. I could only assume bringing this into the light will prevent it from occuring more. Nobody has the right to mess with us the way we have been, and sooner or later it must come to an end. We are free, and everything is being done to prevent us from remembering and realizing this.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I'm happy you could answer that, sincerely. I'm just confused though; this makes no sense if you understand the central dogma. Without DNA, protein synthesis is impossible.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by doorbell412

Originally posted by impaired
Good thread, Mr. Green.

From what I read and understand about this density talk, the higher you go in densities, the more mass you lose from your body (vehicle) thus shedding DNA, no?

The goal is to get to a light-being, which has no flesh - no DNA...

But maybe our DNA right now as we know it is not activated correctly, or it is on the verge of being activated. Maybe 4th density entails the activation of our DNA. That's what I believe.

Oooh boy, I can't wait to make it to the 4th, although I may have to repeat it here in the 3rd a few more times until I get it right(I hope not!)...

Peace!

You see, THIS is why you shouldn't drink your own urine.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by doorbell412]

Ahaha that was funny... Yah...

Anyway, if you have info regarding this matter or a better idea or theory than the rest of us contributing to this thread, please: let us hear it.

And I'm not the one drinking my own wee wee over here. I'm thinking about real things - life - the bigger question.

What are you doing? Coming up with lame jokes on a conspiracy site?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I like this thread a lot, and I'm liking the ideas a lot. I can't really add to this topic but was just curious. I see the word "dimension" being thrown around a lot. This isn't attack by any means, but do you guys say "ascend to the 4th dimension" and "higher dimensional beings", do you guys say the word "dimension" because of the lack of a better word?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I have an alternate view for you all. What if our DNA has been improved over the course of the last million years by the ET's. There are always stories of somebody having the feeling of being abducted and their eggs or sperm messed with. that has been the story for the last 100 years. Well something I have a theory about is somewhat related to this topic, so if it seems off topic, please don't be a hater. If you take a good look at people they resemble an animal in some way.their mannerisms, body structures,or their athletic abilities. Now it could be we simply evolved, or it could be that it (we) were a big ant farm or a ET science project. I personally believe the later simply due to the unexplained jump in intelligence. Also ever notice how many people look alike? Aside from the major ethnic differences. there are many who have a VERY close look alike, giving me the idea that the blueprints were only a few. Or the scientific theory was there was some major event which created a bottleneck in the available DNA selection. Just sayin.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

Do you even know what DNA is?

I really don't think they do.

reply to post by mystiq

Its our genetic blueprint and code, and the junk dna holds a great mystery

Junk DNA has every indication of being just that. Junk. If there is any great mystery hiding within it, it is the secret of our genetic lineage as outlined by commonly held deactivated genes among species or retroviral markers. The fact is that about 90% of our DNA does not code for any traits. Some of does code for traits, but are non-active. Occasionally a few of these genes will be turned on, leading to the development of atavisms - traits our ancestors once possessed, but that we no longer do. Traits such as excessive hair or tails.

However, studies in lab animals suggest that you can completely remove all of the non-coding junk DNA from an organism and it will be indistinguishable from populations which still retain their junk DNA.

Doe Joint Genome Institute: Junk DNA removal produces surprisingly healthy mice.

there seems to be an ability to reprogram it, almost akin to a computer language according to Russian studies

Yes, you can reprogram DNA. We're doing it now. Check out the work by Craig Venter. Not only can we re-program existing life, we can create totally new and unique life forms from scratch. Pull the existing DNA out of a cell and insert the new DNA, and the you can change that cell into anything you want. You can turn a human skin cell into a yeast cell, or an E. Coli Bacteria into a elephant's sperm cell.

an actual Computer Scientist saw a similarity, and the article described it almost as if, in writing code, you have brackets with something placed before the brackets, and depending on what it is, what is within would behave in certain ways.

What you're probably refering to are codons. Each codon represents three base pairs. Groups of activated codons, even across multiple chromosomes, can code for a Gene - which is a segment of DNA that can codes for a specific trait. Think of it kind of like a RAID array in a computer - which (to match chromosome numbers) has 23 drives. They all act as one drive, so say you have a picture file you save to the array. Some it will be written to disk 2, some to disk 6, some to disk 18, etc. Now, there are significant differences between a RAID (regardless of array type) and a Genome. However, I only intend the analogy to cover the concept of a gene being comprised of multiple active codons across multiple chromosomes. You could make the same analogy with a hard-drive and the various platters - how data written on your harddrive isn't clumped together in an orderly fashion, but distributed across the disk.

In a RAID, or multi-platter drive, this is to reduce read-time by allowing multiple heads to pull more data off the disk at once, rather than overloading a single head while letting the others sit idle. DNA has no such mechanism, so as said, the analogy isn't perfect.

The man who discovered the Codon was Francis Crick, and the man who first postulated it's existence was George Gamow - a Russian physicist and cosmologist. Neither of which were computer scientists, however many computer scientists have noted how similar molecular programing is to binary code, just ramped up a bit.

So we're using only a small programming potential within the language.

No... we're using it's full potential. However, it would be like taking a program such as Word for Windows and, instead of starting from scratch each time, simply deactivating the code you no longer need and inserting the improved code with each new revision.

In fact, MOST finished software you run has a ton of deactivated code in it which at some point during development was intended to be used - but either couldn't get the bugs worked out, or was only added for use by later additions that were cut due to budget or time constraints. It would take a LOT of manpower to go in and remove the bits of junk code - so they're often just left in but deactivated.

Especially in games you'll occasionally you'll come across a hacker or cracker who finds a way to hex edit and debug a game in order to gain access to unfinished rooms, hidden items, special effects, ect. Most of the time the activation of this junk code will simply cause a program crash, but by studying it you can see some the interim stages of the beta product before it was released.

As an example, refer to the controversy surrounding the "Hot Coffee" scenario in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It was a scenario that was cut at the last moment to pass ESRB ratings boards, but could be activated later by the user with a cheat program. This sparked a controversy over whether or not a game should be rated for ALL content, even deactivated content the user cannot access when using the software within the bounds of the license agreements.

DNA codes for form. The form you and I take is totally controlled by DNA which is why its such an important issue when we relate it to alien intervention, change our DNA you change our form.

The human brain is a portion of that form. Do you deny that the human brain is the seat of consciousness? This is something the Greeks figured out 2,000 years ago. Be that the case, do you deny that changes in brain chemistry and structure can have profound changes on personality? How then would one explain the existence of mood-altering drugs? How would one explain the differences in temperament and personality which accompanies brain trauma. For instance, stroke victims, Alzheimer patients, or - say, the case of Phineas Gauge who had nearly half his head blown off by a rail shot through his skull. Have you ever heard of someone who's loved one was in an auto-accidence and "hasn't quite been the same since".

I do not believe DNA has anything to do with spirit/source energy which is different from form.

We can already prove that it does. Whether or not the core consciousness is modified, we can modify mood, behavior, dispositions, emotions, experiences, and all that stuff which lays on top of this core consciousness that makes YOU who YOU are.

Where is there any evidence that the "spirit" even exists? There is none. There is no evidence in the field of neurology or psychology that suggest some outside force beyond observable stimuli has any affect on the brain's function. If the spirit was real, it would use the brain as the control for the body. Yet, we have shown no evidence of interaction between this "soul" and the chemistry of the brain.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
...So I ask you guys, what are you gonna do with all that junk? All that junk inside yo' trunk?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic

The human brain is a portion of that form. Do you deny that the human brain is the seat of consciousness? This is something the Greeks figured out 2,000 years ago. Be that the case, do you deny that changes in brain chemistry and structure can have profound changes on personality? How then would one explain the existence of mood-altering drugs? How would one explain the differences in temperament and personality which accompanies brain trauma. For instance, stroke victims, Alzheimer patients, or - say, the case of Phineas Gauge who had nearly half his head blown off by a rail shot through his skull. Have you ever heard of someone who's loved one was in an auto-accidence and "hasn't quite been the same since".

I do not believe DNA has anything to do with spirit/source energy which is different from form.

We can already prove that it does. Whether or not the core consciousness is modified, we can modify mood, behavior, dispositions, emotions, experiences, and all that stuff which lays on top of this core consciousness that makes YOU who YOU are.

Where is there any evidence that the "spirit" even exists? There is none. There is no evidence in the field of neurology or psychology that suggest some outside force beyond observable stimuli has any affect on the brain's function. If the spirit was real, it would use the brain as the control for the body. Yet, we have shown no evidence of interaction between this "soul" and the chemistry of the brain.

You make a great arguement, and while I only have theories, I must share:

As far as neurology and psychology recognizing that a soul exists, check this out:

We can see with our eyes only what is in our scope of vision. Pigeons can see UV light, and other animals can see other wavelengths. As far as hearing is concerned, dogs can hear up to 60khz!!! We can barely discern after 20khz. We only know this because of technology. And how long have we known something like that? 100 years? If even that?

What I mean by that analogy is that people didn't know the earth was round until technology allowed us to realize/discover this.

Just because there is no physical proof of a soul, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist... We know the air exists, but can't see it, and didn't even know what air consisted of (on a molecular level) until we had the technology to.

We're a few hundred years into modern technology. How can we say we have all of the answers and that Science is 100% correct? Science is full of alot of theories in itself.

And as far as when people become brain damaged or alter their brains, that is all that is altered, IMO... I believe when something like this happens, the soul is being held down, so to speak, because it's vehicle (the brain, which can include the body, just not in this example) is just damaged... The software is fine, the hardware is just damaged...

Edited for spelling...

[edit on 5/10/2009 by impaired]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

OMG, what if!

-rrr

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

If you had no DNA, you would be ... a rock or some other inanimate object... go figure!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

What I mean by that analogy is that people didn't know the earth was round until I guess technology allowed us to realize/discover this.

Actually, Pythagoras is the first suspected postulator of a round Earth. Eratosthenes measured it's circumference by measuring the shadows left by obelisks in Alexandria and Cyrene on the longest day of the year. Using the difference between them, he worked out a model of the Earth that is within 1% of accuracy. Of course, it wasn't conclusively proven until Magellan circumnavigated it hundreds of years later.

Even if it's beyond the scope of our senses, doesn't mean accurate observations of interactions cannot yield accurate predictions. Such as the case of radiation, which we know very well, but cannot detect in any means but through it's interactions. It's these observable interactions that we thus far don't have which would, but thus far do not, elude to the existence of a soul.

Just because there is no physical proof of a soul, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist...

This is true. However, just because there might be a soul - there is no good reason to suppose it exists without proper evidence to support that conclusion.

We're a few hundred years into modern technology. How can we say we have all of the answers and that Science is 100% correct? Science is full of alot of theories in itself.

Science will never be 100% correct. This is a misconception a lot of people hold. The possibilities are infinite, and all science does is whittle what is possible down to what is probable by using evidence. So no matter how well we have a subject figured out - we are only certain within 99.9999999~ to infinity percent sure that is the correct answer. But never 100%.

Also, theory is used different in science than it is in general use. Theory is a comprehensive explanation built from observable evidence. Theory as used in common speech would equate to a hypothesis in Science.

I believe when something like this happens, the soul is being held down, so to speak, because it's vehicle (the brain, which includes the body) is just damaged... The software is fine, the hardware is just damaged...

Possible, but lets extrapolate this out. If the "Soul" is free, but limited by biological form - then, in the quest to expand one's soul free of the shackles of limitations, would not the easiest means of accomplishing this be death? If what you say is true, then it can be argued a child with down syndrome is tormented by physical handicaps to a ethereal soul. Therefore, the humane thing to do would be to kill the mortal form and free the spirit from it's torment.

This is a potentially very dangerous way of thinking, and because there is no good evidence to support any of it - it's open to interpretations, some of which may be extremely cruel or inhuman, yet justified as noble and righteous in the minds of those who see it as a positive act of liberation.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

Very good stuff, Lasheic.

You make very very good points.

I guess we will never really know until we really know, huh?

Yeah, hypothesis, not theory. My fault.

But yeah, I have no rebuttals for you because I think you've got me (stumped).

Whatever the case may be, and like I just said, we won't know until we know... I wish we could know, however, and end this madness of not knowing... Sorry to play on words on that one, but it's how I feel.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Well, we should probably extract this one percent of body mass and get rid of it then. Unfortunately we would then cease to function properly, I assume. I would think that if it were an alien implant it would be made of something that radiates waves or particles to a receiver of some sort. Considering that DNA is made of a helix with five carbon sugar deoxyribose, and phosphate groups bonded with protein and sugars, it hardly fits the profile of a transmitter or receiver such as that of an implant. An implant would have to serve some sort of reconnaissance function and unless the signal is carried back to the aliens via an ant who can be trusted with not eating the sugars and protiens, it is hardly an implant. Besides all DNA does is replicate and talk with each other. Just sayin`, if aliens use this means to spy on us.......we are smarter than them and can take them in a fight.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well heres some info on the mysteries in junk dna:

mcinsightsinc.com...
Subject: DNA is programmable by language, words and thoughts.

discardedlies.com...
Junk DNA in human genome can fight HIV infection; scientists figure out how to unlock it

www.scribd.com...
Our DNA is of ALIEN Origin -Scientsit From Human Genome Project Says Our DNA is of ALIEN ORIGIN

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asmus

Originally posted by DarkSecret

Originally posted by TheAscension

I positive that if you didn't have DNA you wouldn't be alive in a physical sense. I can't say the same for consciousness; if I could, that would make me god.

without DNA you wouldn't be alive at all. your brain holds your consciousness. once it shuts down you go to sleep forever.

this thread reminds me of the wave of suicides that will sadly mark 2012 and especially that terrible day of 21-DEC-2012 @ 11:11 GMT...

death is the most hidden/avoided part of our lives in this western society and nobody wants to admit what will happen once the brain dies...

The brain does not even remotely hold conciousness, its a morphogenic field that connects everything, seperate from the brain. It resides around your body and can also be accessed through your chakras. I'm in no way trying to dampen your perspective, but it just simply is not true in any way what you have stated. There is no such thing as death my friend. All are free to free to explore their own realities however.

Back on topic!

Mr. Green... thank you. I find it refreshing and wonderful for people to step up and bring these situations and questions to peoples attention! I find there are far too many puzzle pieces to put together alone, it is important that such things are being openly discussed so we can finally being to understand our true history and who we are becoming.

I have known and felt for many years now that we've been heavily manipulated through direct genetic tampering. I could only assume bringing this into the light will prevent it from occuring more. Nobody has the right to mess with us the way we have been, and sooner or later it must come to an end. We are free, and everything is being done to prevent us from remembering and realizing this.

Chakras have yet to be proven by science or anything. It is nothing more than a current theme of the times or a fad. I don`t give this guy any credit unless he delivers irrefutable `PROOF` of chakras or any other witchcraft.I agree that we are genetically tampered with......but this is chemically and by our own governments. This can be proven. Just look on the side of every can of food you buy and toothpaste and any other perishables you can think of and look up some of the additives and you`ll see poisons in everything.It does screw with our genome structure but I hardly believe chakras (whatever that is....centers of consciousness, apexes of cosmic flow that increases oneness with the universe, blah,blah,blah) this to me, with all due respect is just another rendition of a hippie. It is the 21st century`s version of a hippie. So, it is what it is DNA....proteins and sugars bonded in a helix with NO possibility of sending a message outside of the human body. Just to clarify, leaving DNA behind for cops to process is hardly leaving a message outside of the human body, it is shedding DNA that will `be read` by a machine to determine a match with the host........not a message being sent, so that doesn`t count. If I am wrong, please tell me (without this chakra fantasy) how DNA could be used as a transmitter to another planet or even to a receiver here on earth, assuming there is an alien base.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I am almost positive that you would be a telepath or someone who possesses greater natural power than you thought possible if it weren't for how your parents thought they were supposed to raise you. If they weren't telling you you couldn't do the things you thought possible, if they didn't have you circumcised, vaccinated, taught to eat 3+ times a day, drink fluorinated tap water, told you masturbation was okay, the list goes on (all these deplete the soul. The circumcision part might be controversial, but thing about the logic in removing a highly sensitive part of your body-dealing great amounts of pain which the baby does indeed feel. These were MANDATORY when we allowed it because extreme pain in a newborn's brain, especially, destroys neuro-pathways. If you have a child, don't force feed him/her. Babies don't need to be force feed, circumcised, taught to become pigs, etc.

Every single time you eat, masturbate, or do anything "easy" that quiets your mind or calms you down you give up "soul power" if you will. You can test this easily by not eating, smoking, having sex, masturbating, or something else along those lines for 3 days. Just drink water. You will find that what you thought was hunger was just a product of your training to eat and that, your real hunger tells you exactly what type of food you need to eat, i.e.-a hunger for tomato, rather than a grumble or hunger "pain" in your stomach. You won't feel true hunger until you fast for much longer(10+ days). Not eating is very difficult by the time one is about 18 in regular society because of our negative training, but just like nicotine withdrawal-the temporary anxiety and other negative physiological and mental symptoms will go away and your powers and energy heightened.

There is a reason why Hitler wanted the Aryan race to gain spiritual revival through a vegan diet.

You see, because the ones who are trying to keep us down the way they have been are not only trying to make sure we are busy with the wrong things, they must also keep us from gaining natural powerful abilitie which would free us. Humans have been kept down for so long, yet if we all had telepathy we would not be fooled.

They transform us from beings that affect the universe to beings that are controlled by what we perceive. From creators, to cows. From do-ers to monkeys jumping around in our own minds while we sit dazed after over-eating in front of the TV/comp.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sinister_scarecrow

Simply clear your mind and get in touch with yourself.

Proof need not come from books my friend.

If you're interested to such a degree in that sort of proof I suggest you start doing the meditations yourself. Or perhaps start up your own thread in search for that which you seek. Or perhaps just live your life the way you want to, but people will not be able to explain to me there is no proof for such things that myself and many others have been in touch with for years.

You speak from a perspective of non-experience on a subject you have almost quite literally demanded proof for, this is strange and counterproductive behavior. If you let science and proof guide you, your answers will be much more challenging to come by. Being your own teacher would be a beneficial step in obtaining such queries you have put out there. I would advise highly against leaning on acadamia or any other such belief systems external from yourself for desired domains of knowing.

There is no more to elaborate on at this time. Be your own teacher my friend.

Be In Peace.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

I would advise highly against leaning on acadamia or any other such belief systems external from yourself for desired domains of knowing.

And I would highly suggest that if you don't want a society relegated to the Dark Ages, that you should support the sciences and take an active hand in understanding or contributing to them. Our perceptions of reality are subjective constructs of the mind's ability to process stimuli. As such, by modifying the stimuli - you can modify the construct. However, this will have no effect upon the objective reality in which we all live and we all share. The ones who's subjective perceptions of reality most closely match the objective reality will be able to effect the greatest change within that objective reality.

Knowledge is power.

You can play around in the corners of your imagination all you want, no matter how real you wish or think it to be, but it is no alternative to a comprehensive understanding of reality. Retreating into fantasy will only allow other to gain power over you, because they will control the reality in which you live - but chose ignore.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

Wow, excellent reply

Star from me..........Although I disagree with you on the conclusion that "the soul does not exist because lack of evidence" I will say that the rest of your post is exceptional and littered with legitimate scientific fact.

I think it is premature to say that because our limited understanding of genetics and physics (only brought that up because it is obviously directly linked with theoretical forms of energy and existence, ie; the soul). I understand that what you said (as I always do in the space exploration/ science technology forum) is based on cold, hard empirical evidence known to date, I think it is completely ambiguous to state that the soul does not exist (I know you never directly said that, but it was obviously implied).

Humans are doing some great, cutting edge work in the field of genetics and wil continue to gain great insight into the field in the years to come. I must say I didn't even know some of the things you pointed out, and for that I thank you. But basically what I am saying is sometimes it is good to step outside the paradigm and realize that we don't know 1% of anything. There are to many events that have happened that suggest some type of extra-dimensional existence of the human body. I do want to,again, compliment you on your obvious scientific knowledge of genetics and am glad you can provide such insight to ATS.

EDIT to add: How do you know so much about genetics??

[edit on 5/11/2009 by jkrog08]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join