It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified objects in South London right now. Any help guys?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Looks like ATS doesn't let be post full original size, it resizes it smaller, so I'm gonna have to zoom in and crop it then upload.

Yes i found that out the hard way too, so i just upload them to imageshack so people can view the full image.

Oh really, I tried photobucket and it did the same, you need pro to upload highest quality. I'll check out imageshack later thanks. For now I'll upload zoomed in version so people can see and make up their mind.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
cut and paste the url to here directly from photo bucket or image shack..It will been seen as external image in your post..

I am having dejea vu about this thread though

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
cmon im going out in half an hour and im itching to see

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkatonka
cmon im going out in half an hour and im itching to see

Haha like I said don't get excited.

Give me 10 mins.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Ok here is a image to show how far I was.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a image to show the original picture, but as you can see ATS downsized the image, so quality is missing.

So I've made zoomed in images so that it's easier to see, the quality is still not as good, but almost there.

Enjoy.
What are they?

As you can see a few dots, but before I took the pictures there was a lot more, some seemed to be in a row of like 10.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
They look like dragonflies
or helicopters, but with freakishly long tails.

I'm pretty sure it's neither of those.. Can't remember seeing anything like this.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by scraze
They look like dragonflies
or helicopters, but with freakishly long tails.

I'm pretty sure it's neither of those.. Can't remember seeing anything like this.

Yeah lol, it confuses me.

I might go back to see if they are still there, hmmm.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
If you could get some video footage, that would be awesome.

Also, could you find the GPS location on google maps? Not that I'm close, but would be nice to see the area from above, I guess..

edit: lol.. how's that for a simultaneous post / immediate gratification..

[edit on 9-5-2009 by scraze]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The video on my camera is pretty bad, plus I had to zoom in a lot, so I only bothered to make a quick video.

(click to open player in new window)

I'm just posting this to prove they are not some kind of flying insect or something, incase that comes up.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
What's that thing that flies by just before the video ends? Right after you zoom out completely.. Might be a very fast bird?

Interesting stuff though! Here's a thought shooting through my head: could they be a new style of kite? I'm not familiar with kites at all, but there are some strange ones out there, and I guess the weather over there is not too shabby, as well a lot of green over there - is there a park out there?

They would have to be pretty huge to be kites I guess ;]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

They look like kites is there a breeze or wind enough to fly a kite? I've never seen balloons that shape before.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by scraze
What's that thing that flies by just before the video ends? Right after you zoom out completely.. Might be a very fast bird?

Interesting stuff though! Here's a thought shooting through my head: could they be a new style of kite? I'm not familiar with kites at all, but there are some strange ones out there, and I guess the weather over there is not too shabby, as well a lot of green over there - is there a park out there?

They would have to be pretty huge to be kites I guess ;]

It must be a fly, there were quite a few flys around the grass haha, plus there's a lot of birds around here, all kinds.

I was thinking kite or balloon, but it's just strange how long they were there for , and how high it would be for a kite? plus I was pretty far away, they must be big right? haha

Anyway I just got back again, they have gone now.

I might go back tomorrow, if it is some balloon maybe they will use it again tomorrow.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ablue07
reply to post by _Phoenix_

They look like kites is there a breeze or wind enough to fly a kite? I've never seen balloons that shape before.

Yes some wind.

I don't think this mystery will be solved.

Unless of course someone closer saw them here? Hopefully.

I'm just wondering where all the dots went before I got the chance to take a picture of them.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
something flys past at the end of the video any idea what that is??

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I've seen these big balloons called sky tubes before they're used for advertising they are usually about 6 to 8 feet long and are tethered to the ground. That's about all I can drag up if you could drive or ride over to where you would be under them you could find out what they are then....but they do look rather far away..... Good luck friend and thanks for posting.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Interesting, they look sorta like the power generating kites they're working on at the mo -although we're far to far away for any reasonable analysis, i would assume some kind of kite or tethered platform it just such a shame you couldn't get closer to try and investigate

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
look at 8 seconds something flys past rly fast cant be a bird even if it is most birds dont fly that high on there own and at 21 seconds something flys past

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It's hard to say how far away they are, but the dots you can see, and the ones that were there before I took the pictures made me feel like they were really far away. But against the sky, it's always hard to tell.

Not sure if this picture helps, but there's a plane in it to get a bit more perspective.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tdrowe2008
look at 8 seconds something flys past rly fast cant be a bird even if it is most birds dont fly that high on there own and at 21 seconds something flys past

Yeah I know looks strange.

But I think it was a very close fly, maybe. Good catch thou.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Indeed they do seem like kites, but not 100 %

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join