It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

144,000 to be 'Taken' soon? July 11th 09?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Now to tie this together. Here is a description of what happens during the transformation of the 144,000.

www.freeread.com...

When the New Jerusalem is perfected in an atom the light of God is then released and the element will then have a light of its own, and glow in the dark.

10 When an individual aligns the various centers of force within his own body after the order of the New Jerusalem he then is one of the wise virgins who does not need to borrow the oil of the Spirit from others but is self sufficient, leaning only on the God within. When the alignment is perfect he is then transfigured as Jesus or Moses and may even display a light which can be physically seen by others.

11 Zion is the gathering of the pure in heart on three levels: mental, astral, and physical.

12 If a group were to build an entire city after the order of the New Jerusalem, and the inhabitants themselves were seeking the New Jerusalem consciousness then the entire city could be filled with light.

Now this is from the same souce as above but it is descrbing "New Jerusalem" We all know that the state of Israel has long been a conflict since it's creation after WWII. The actual settlements and expansions they are making seem to be at the center of the conflict. So what do you think these settlements are for?

17 Why would one work at the physical manifestation of Zion, and the New Jerusalem, the throne of God, if he cannot see the benefit?

18 The critical mass for the coming of Christ is the beginning of New Jerusalem, but it will be some time after His coming, or Presence, before the first cell of 144,000 is complete.

The intended result?

26 From Zion will go forth a freely accepted worldwide government that will guarantee to member nations protection, peace, and freedom to the world citizens.

Religious conspiracy?

Zion will be the throne from which the law of Christ will go forth and the word of God from Jerusalem.

You bet!

Zion will be established through Israelites coming out of Babylon, but it will not be an event that will take place in great haste because the world will end the next day, but it will be a well planned process.

Nobody will know the day or the hour?

11:11 on December 21, 2012 is as good a time as any to meditate.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
PREVENGE. You have interesting thoughts.

In your first post you speculated that the 144000 return and "kick ass". Where can I find this in the revelations?

Please post it here.

I like your approach to the hole thing.

Keep up the good ideas!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have been to the moon on a ship,I have seen human military forces that have interstellar capabilities,I have seen a human space warship from the inside,I was abducted and implanted as a child and I talked A LOT with the people that took me,am I one of the 144,000?I sure as hell doubt it and to tell you the truth who needs THE PRESSURE?

COULD I BE ONE OF THE 144000? YES I COULD, IN FACT THERE IS A HELLOFA GREATER CHANCE THAT I AM THAN YOU ARE SIMPLY BECAUSE I WAS ABDUCTED AND IMPLANTED.

I think maybe we are simply pilots because I was told that I could operate a ship when I was seven years old ,BY MYSELF.

I was taught to levitate or manipulate the gravity of different shapes and objects ,I was taught other things as well.

How big of an impact would 144000 trained pilots have in a Galactic war that required a defense of Earth??

If we had to work as a species worldwide to build 144000 ships to defend our species survival ,COULD WE DO IT?

Fit this into the existing possibilities please.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think my brain exploded reading this post, but I enjoyed it. Only two days until the 11th!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lookingup
Sorry, you missed a zero. It's 144,000.
Revelation 7:4-- And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

I've always had a problem with that transfer of worded numbers to numbered numbers.

I see an hundred (100) and fourty (40) and four thousand (4,000) as being this:

+ ...100
+ ....40
+ 4,000

Not 144,000.

Especially, considering, the author of Revelations does indeed have the concept of "hundred thousand", such as in Revelation 9:16 ....... And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand, (200,000 x 1,000).

Edit to: appease my anal-retentiveness - that one extra dot and one non-capitalized name would bother the boogers out of me, lol.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Misfit]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
I have been to the moon on a ship,I have seen human military forces that have interstellar capabilities,I have seen a human space warship from the inside,I was abducted and implanted as a child and I talked A LOT with the people that took me,am I one of the 144,000?I sure as hell doubt it and to tell you the truth who needs THE PRESSURE?

COULD I BE ONE OF THE 144000? YES I COULD, IN FACT THERE IS A HELLOFA GREATER CHANCE THAT I AM THAN YOU ARE SIMPLY BECAUSE I WAS ABDUCTED AND IMPLANTED.

I think maybe we are simply pilots because I was told that I could operate a ship when I was seven years old ,BY MYSELF.

I was taught to levitate or manipulate the gravity of different shapes and objects ,I was taught other things as well.

How big of an impact would 144000 trained pilots have in a Galactic war that required a defense of Earth??

If we had to work as a species worldwide to build 144000 ships to defend our species survival ,COULD WE DO IT?

Fit this into the existing possibilities please.

Really now? You were taught how to levitate or manipulate gravity? You were taken and implemented with chips? You were told your destiny was to operate a ship?

Really now... how interesting.

Anyway, nothing will happen, and I'm positive nobody will be "taken" within 2 days. Watch and see.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
"144,000 to be 'Taken' soon"

Let's hope they're all Scientologists eh.

chuckle and lets hope they take Toothy Tom first

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I don't think that anyone is going to be taken.

Ow yeah, pregnant woman might refer to Europe. The very name 'Europe' is based on an ancient goddess and Europa is going through several important political changes to make it a superstate.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I will literally eat my right arm if anyone gets 'taken' (that doesnt include being taken to a mental asylum).

And when nothing happens, I shall proclaim myself to be psychic and this will be my proof.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
I will literally eat my right arm if anyone gets 'taken' (that doesnt include being taken to a mental asylum).

And when nothing happens, I shall proclaim myself to be psychic and this will be my proof.

now i don't WANT you to dismember your arm from your body and consume it
I think that's an unhealthy thing for someone to do.
unless your arm is stuck in a bear trap and you're alone in the wilderness starving.

now.. if said bear trap situation should manifest at any time after a mass disappearance and/or abduction of humans takes place...

then.. well.. you know what to do now don't you Bluebelle?

I'm thinking if 12/21/12 is the return date, and it's 1260 days to be taken and nurtured.. then the jul 10-12 will be a time where these people are removed from the general population....

would they be taken to camps that embody the essential design of the Israelite's Encampment? with a furnace in the middle to alchemically transmute their bodies from this stage to the next through fire like the phoenix, using accacia wood as firewood?

we DO have FEMA camps with furnaces now don't we?

how could a mass roundup of these people be done most efficiently?
I doubt a mass flyover of TR-3B's with antigrav tractor beams would be efficient to find every one of them..

what MAY be an effective measure would be if an emergency was called for swine flu.. and every person was rounded up and tested for any DISTINCT genetic marker if they had this transformation going on or not..
and be segregated from the rest.. thereby "collecting" the "ripe fruit" from the nation of bounty.. to reap from the vine the fruit you've sowed..

you do know that the fema camp/cattle car project is called "Project Garden Plot" .. don't you?
and the byssus -spraying program "project cloverleaf" .. ie: what's the rarity of a 4 leaved clover?... a million to one?
a "144k-er" is a rarity.. being "grown"...

nice metaphor there.
and quite literal... it grows within..

the sprayed "morgellons" byssus hyphae. .the "white-horse-hair"..the "snakes on a plane"... the golden rain from Zeus.. that lands on the virgin and impregnates her...
America the virgin land..
as it grows within .. crown chakras everywhere crack open...
and in perfect timing.. the statue of liberty's "crown" is "opened" again...

will they resurrect Michael Jackson as one of the first?

all in due time.....

i think this is the most amazing time in human history.

-

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
well another predition came and went nothing happened

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by IchooseFreewill

I don't think this was a prediction...the OP was just saying assuming the end date is the end of the Mayan calendar then the 144,000 would have to be taken on July 11, 2009.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Would we even notice if they were taken on whatever date?

I don't think so, what would be more astounding is if they were either taken in broad daylight or the ET's said in a worldwide broadcast " we are taking the cream of the crop of humanity , oh and by the way , your worlds going to end on X date , see you".

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Whatever shall ensue....shall ensue...

We can speculate what will become of us or we can try to focus the energy we have left on boosting the frequency of ones who may be borderline....

Simply do that for now...

A large number of that large number have no idea of any concept of any this so when you sense one (a true one can always sense another) try to plant and nourish a seed within them for the time being....

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Would we even notice if they were taken on whatever date?

I don't think so, what would be more astounding is if they were either taken in broad daylight or the ET's said in a worldwide broadcast " we are taking the cream of the crop of humanity , oh and by the way , your worlds going to end on X date , see you".

i've thought of that also.. the only way you would notice .. is if you were an active participant on morgellons sufferers forum message baords and people who are dealing with massive kundalini awakening message boards.. and know who they are.. then all of a sudden either watch a complete drop off of their daily posts all together so that the message boards are now a ghost town... OR you see all the names you've become familiar with.. just stop participating.. and new ones (fake ones) start blabbing about idle crap...

OR if you knew abunch of them.. and they weren't around in person any more.

and i dunno if what is termed "cream of the crop" is really what the 144k "are' ... i think it's their genes... their bodys..
but then again it could be an ingeniously divine design where their genes only activate certain amouts of god-code because of certain behavioral/emotional tendencies they've become accustomed to portraying and experiencing... ie.. they've reached a level of ideal moral development... AND they're in bodies that are receptive to the combination of that vibe and the sprayed whitehorse byssus...
to begin the metamorphosis...

so "cream of the crop genetically and spiritually maybe?
maybe not in so far as what we term cream of the crop as in ... scientific aptitude or artistic talent...
possibly when they fully transform.. those traits are inherent... being able to grasp insanely complex scientific concepts without effort.. and being creative on a whole new level.. THROUGH being a developed soul/spirit/body etc...

meaning.. there's probably plenty of genious IG 170+ psychotic evil people out there... and are they "Creme de la creme" ... you know?

it's somthing that deserves debate i guess...

Originally posted by Krystian
we can try to focus the energy we have left on boosting the frequency of ones who may be borderline....

not a bad idea at all.

and about the planting seeds.. i've been trying to for awhile now..

come to the conclusion that it doesnt matter if they see what it actually is...for now..

but just that you interact with them with support and care.

because that's what they need..

-

-

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Darn it. I missed it again.
Packed my bags and waited, but nothing.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Any chance we can put an end to these ridiculous predictions
on here?
Not only is it embarrassing flights of fantasy,they don`t really
belong on a forum about the UFO phenomenon.
Too many folk on here believe all this end of the world pish.
The world is not going to end there is no end times etc,the
world will go on as it always has,it is up to us to make it a
better place.
Stop this fear mongering please!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Woah had tottaly forgotten about said thread.soooo these 144k went somewhere??if so i want some souvenirs.seriously in the past month i ve seen like 8 9 prediction threads.mods should delete these threads asap in my opinion.thats whats makes ufology look queer

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
144,000 Taken?

Taken FAIL

We wouldn't have even noticed them being taken or the fact that they've gone? 144,000 out of 6 odd billion in the world . we don't care about each other, as far as we're all concerned we don't notice the person next to us on the street or sat next to us on the train, how the hell we going to notice 144,000 being taken?

[edit on 14/7/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

so, when's the [HOAX] tags coming up?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join