It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much is gas where you are at?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
In Charlotte, NC it is about $1.90 for gas, but the more large the city, the higher the prices usually are.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
����And plan on it being in the almost $3. Range by the 1st of next year.........there is no avoiding it - no matter what any pol tells you. And it is a "fact of life" beyond the blame of the other, no matter who's blaming who..............simple supply/demand of economics at world with a petrol industry's back against the wall of diminishing recoverable reserves.

And plan on a future of a diminishing life style�����..and that�s the real skinny��..

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Gone up to $2.39...$2.49....$2.59

Eureka, Calif....Northern part of the state along the coast.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
10-12 cents a liter cheaper than last month. Hmmm, could it have something to do with the federal election this month?

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
We are at 2.05 in northern Wisconsin. Does anyone else get pissed everytime they show people on TV that say the gas prices are not affecting what they do. Come on people everything is starting to rise because of it.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
were looking at about 90 cents per liter in Canada thats about 3.60CDN per gallon or 2.75US

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Where you at HC? You're getting ripped off. Been under 80 this week outside of TO.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
pre-memorial day gas kept going up until it peaked at about $2.11 a gallon... since then it's gone down a bit and fluctuated daily between $1.98 and $2.05. this is at all the local shell stations. i saw one that was $1.85 earlier today, but it was at a station that sells "bad gas."

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Where you at HC? You're getting ripped off. Been under 80 this week outside of TO.

I'm about an hour outside of Torontos burbs, but Peterborugh is a senior citizen town so....I supose we pay more because old people will

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Ah, I'm out in the boonies, 30 min. north of Oakville.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I suppose I'm really out in the boonies (Douro Ont. pop 75) but I just say Peterborough because some people from Ontario know where that is

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Currently in Atlanta( i know cause i was just at the gas station a few hours ago) Its $2.02 unleaded In Atlanta,Ga

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Damn it, where can I get some of that cheap leaded gas?

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I found regular unleaded gas in Indianapolis today for as low as $1.73 a gallon.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Gosh this makes me feel old to say it but I remember when I was a kid, gas was 29.9 cents a gallon, of course the average take home pay was probably 40.00 a week. Aw a walk down memory lane its a good thing that doesn't cost anything or I'd have to hitchhike.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Yeah, I remember the 29 cents a gallon too. My parents would fill up the Chevy Chase vacation station wagon for about $5-7 bucks.

Currently the cheaper places have dropped to 1.99 here in Seattle (costco), from about 2.50 a couple weeks ago. I paid 2.19 for premium, but some places are still charging 2.69 for it.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Originally posted by Carvador
2.50 or more... Welcome to Phoenix.

ooo, I was down in phoenix earlier last month and commented on the gas prices. I guess that, even though we're a large jump away, it's good to have a pipeline straight from Texas to Chicago...

Ahh i am soo happy to see we are benefiting you i just paid 2.15 in dallas

Takes a bow......

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hovering at $2. It has gone up fifty cents in the past two months, but has seemed to suddenly become stagnant for the past few weeks.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
In melbourne australia at the moment the price is
Melb. Petrol Price * 103.8 a litre not by the gallon

www.shell.com.au... will give you the current price in all states of Australia

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Vote the bums out
The republicans have ruined this country and the president is out of touch with the people who work for a living. I can no longer save due to the fuel prices and when Clinton was in power I could at least take care of my family. Now I can't even do a vacation to any place. I have friends who lost there jobs due to the fuel crisis. Many people are not making it any longer let alone able to save a few $$ for retirement. The Presidents party has destroyed the country's ecconmy and the liars should be voted out of power.
Signed
Who gives a S--- in Washington?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join