It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Federal Republic of Germany is an illegal State!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hi there, I've been reading this forum for some time now and there are some good topics about the subject I've been doing research on for years, the so called "Nazi UFOs".
You can discuss it in another thread if you like, I'm not a believer, I know it for sure, they have been build and a large group of Germans fled to South America and Neu Schwabenland, Antarctica. I personally own a little fragment that can be called circumstantial evidence:
img261.imageshack.us...
This Letter is real and the original hangs in my livingroom.
www.youtube.com...

But what about the political situation, how does this wacky conspiracy fit into that? Well, the truth is quite amazing, especially because many users here think the NWO are plans to create a Fourth Reich in a way Hitler did. Indeed, some things look like they were imported from Nazi Germany, but on the other side there are much more things that don't fit the Nazi Ideology. The Winner writes History.

Since the end of World War II, Germany, i.e. the state "German Reich" has not been and still is NOT a sovereign state but is still under military occupation of the allied forces mainly under the leadership of the United States of America as the main winning power. It hasn't changed, why is the USA (better word: Zionists) so scared of the German Reich, or is there another group of Germans that have the right to claim or have claimed the German Reich?

The German Reich was and furthermore is without interruption an international personality, but has - as a national entity - legal capacity only, if an institutional organization is available and existing. This has been decided by the Federal Constitutional Court as well as by other German courts with verdicts 2 Bvl. 6/56, 2 BvF 1/73, 2 BvR 373/83; BVGE 2,266 (277); 3288 ( 319 I); 5.85 (126); 6, 309, 336 and 363. In the meantime, these verdicts have never been revised and did not become obsolete due to the political changes throughout Europe. The occupational provisional entity “Federal Republic of Germany” is and was never identical with the German Reich and therefore could not become it’s legal successor.

If you want to read it al (.pdf):
www.reichsland-bayern.de...

BTW, you can find me at Youtube, do watch and comment; www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Haunebu

As they say, posession is 9/10ths the Law.

Seeing as the current German Government has been freely elected by the German people for over half a century now, I'd say it has all the legallity it needs to be honest.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Well, actually they have no voting right, it has been declared illegal by the German Supreme Court:

They judged already by mid 2008 the Karlsruhe judges: to vote and seat distribution, "for the voters barely understandable" - and in some places you can party for a second vote is precisely the harm that they, in extreme cases even a Bundestag mandate costs. Union and SPD to the reform period out to 2011, the Constitutional Court granted. Only the Greens believe the contrary. Their parliamentary CEO, Volker Beck, to BILD: "We will make 2009 a proposal, as the Federal Constitutional Court ruling can be implemented. You should not need an election with an electoral law unconstitutional perform. " At the same time would also missed the opportunity, the loosen the right to vote, exciting to do - like, among other things, the Federal and many legal experts want.

www.bild.de...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Haunebu

I haven't read your link as my German is limited to booking hotels and buying food, but isn't it a bit of a contradiction that something said by an arm of the German Government (that you say is illegal) is the basis of your claim?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Well, it shows that the FRD can do what they like, this issue has nothing to do with the rest of the thread, it shows however that voting in Germany means absolutely nothing and they are being ruled by a dictatorship.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haunebu
Well, actually they have no voting right, it has been declared illegal by the German Supreme Court:

No it hasn´t.
What has been declared illegal is a certain facet of the german voting law that, under certain circumstances, results in less government seats for a party with X amount of votes than they would get with a few less votes. This is a mathematical result of the german proportional representation system in which the electorate has two votes, "one for the person" and "one for the party".

The reason that it is unconstitutional is that the german basic law says Bundestag elections have to be, among other things, direct and every vote has to count. So, this is a case of a formal mistake, it does not directly render the whole german government illegal. The german constitutional court has also set a deadline until 2011 to change that particular facet, which means the current government as well as the next one retain their authority as the standing law at the time of the elections is relevant.

And by the way, this fact of the german voting system has been brought before the constitutional court several times, and only the last time it has been declared unconstitutional - this shows how ambiguous the whole issue is.

Now, I won´t comment on your earlier premise that Germany in itself is an illegal state as your source is some obscure reactionary group, but I would like to point out to you that the "circumstantial evidence" you have, a letter of Neuschwabenland, proves nothing in the way you describe it. There is no secret Nazi colony in Neuschwabenland, your letter is simply from a well-known german arctic expedition to the REGION known as Neuschwabenland. It even says so on the very stamps on this letter.

[edit on 6/5/2009 by Lonestar24]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I am utterly happy that the German Federal Republic is not a succesor of the German Reich....which made the dictatorial state which Hitler runned possible, so by al means.... Nothing should succeed that.... It had to be wiped of the table and Germany had to start all over with something completely different.

Now as for their Neo Nazi Ufo movement
I live in the Netherlands right next to Germany. There are defenitly still Nazi's in Germany, as there are still Nazi's in the Netherlands. Unfortunately this is of all times, some people will always think of the white people as superiour. Just like the KKK does and more of those eary movements. It's all Nazi thoughts and it even existed before the reign of Hitler in a large portion of Europe.

However I can assure you that it's illegal to act upon these Nazi thoughts in the bigger part of Europe (I can't say all of Europe because I haven't researched it but I genuinly hope it's all of Europe). So the times you see Nazi's it's on the news because they get arrested for doing something stupid, or trying to harm someone. So it's not that they are parading on the streets or that you see swatzika's on every corner... In fact, when entering Germany you will see quite a bunch of foreign people in all kinds of colours, which is a good thing. So I don't know how it can be ruled by Nazi's when I see this picture... You understand?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lonestar24

Well, you might be right on the voting issue, but as I said, it is another matter.
So you won't reply to the matter because of it's source?
Why don't you give this German lawyer a call in the morning to verify it?
www.lutzschaefer.com...

I really wish that some of you here would understand German, there are many, many more sources but none of them is in English.

It is however interesting to know that various groups are trying to claim the Second Reich. The “Weimar Constitution” of 11 AUG 1919 is the valid legal basis for all citizens of the
German Reich since it is the only constitution assumed by the German people in free
elections.
It is valid in its version of 30 JAN 1933 with the changes of 22 MAY 1949 by the allied
legislation.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ambushrocks

This isn't a topic about Ideology but about legislation, please read the link below before you reply again.
www.reichsland-bayern.de...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lonestar24

img261.imageshack.us...
By the way, why don't you take a look at the date of the letter and feel free to provide more detailed information about that "well known" expedition that isn't listed at Wikipedia.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

feel free to provide more detailed information about that "well known" expedition that isn't listed at Wikipedia.

If Wikipedia is your preference, then here you go. That's the actual expedition back in the 30's. I don't believe Germany's mounted an expedition to Antarctica since.

Some good reading here at Hitler's Antarctic Base - Myth and Reality. Full text.

[edit on 9/2/2009 by yeahright]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

img261.imageshack.us...
By the way, why don't you take a look at the date of the letter and feel free to provide more detailed information about that "well known" expedition that isn't listed at Wikipedia.
en.wikipedia.org...

Well, since you own that envelope and are claiming to be a circumstancial evidence...why are you selling it on ebay??
ebay

Aaand....since you have it you might just read the rear of the envelope which says that" ...aus finanziellen Gruenden auf unbestimmte Zeit verschoben". Should I translate it for you?

Perhaps for the non-german speaking members here: " ...due to lack of financing indefinitely shifted"

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JFletcher

img261.imageshack.us...
en.wikipedia.org...

Well, since you own that envelope and are claiming to be a circumstancial evidence...why are you selling it on ebay??
ebay

Aaand....since you have it you might just read the rear of the envelope which says that" ...aus finanziellen Gruenden auf unbestimmte Zeit verschoben". Should I translate it for you?

Perhaps for the non-german speaking members here: " ...due to lack of financing indefinitely shifted"

Those aren't the same! Those are 2 different envelopes, just look at the stamps. The date and address is the same. That's strange.

new topics

top topics

join