It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abducted again last night

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
One thing I don't get from accounts like this.........do you live alone? How is it that none of your neighbors ever see anything going on around your home?

All these years you have been abducted, and nobody has ever seen anything in regards to this? You said how many times a week, and yet nobody else is ever privy to this?

Have you checked UFO reports for your area? Have you questioned neighbors? Family, other people in your home?

Why don't you tie a rope to your ankle and a heavy household appliance every night? Buy a guard dog? Get a burglar alarm? Get one of those "Ive fallen but I can't get up," things.....an alert button of some sort?

Wrap yourself up like a Christmas present to see if you've been tampered with!

Are you a Whitley Strieber fan?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Hello.

In my opinion these being's have mastered the concept we call time. They can adjust it to suit there need's.

They can slow it down or speed it up. A few minutes into a few hour's and vice versa.

Now maybe you can understand how they manage to manipulate situation's to suit there need's.

Master's of manipulation is what we are dealing with.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 2-5-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

You know what they always say; Be careful what you ask for...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Its never that easy. No one actually sees much, although I have read in a few cases, that neighbors have said something to people. Most of the time, it doesn't matter if you live in a skyrise apartment in the middle of a large city, they take you anyway. These guys do not use conventional technology, not even obeying our dimensional rules, and can can enter through walls and windows. Often in reports, when only one is taken, the others sleep soundly and don't notice a thing. One thing when we've seen the crafts that are not planes, choppers, or balloons, including the black triangle one several times that does not cover itself with a huge red light, often between 9-10:30 pm, not one of our neighbors notice. Some people never look up I guess. Others probably are MC'd into not looking up. Thats how advanced these guys are.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

Thanks for the reply, because I really would like to understand situations like this.

But, please explain how they can work around a guard dog, a burglar alarm, and the rest by manipulating time.

I guess, I just don't get what you're saying.

Thanks!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Well, I have to agree with you there. I don't sleep much, if at all, but when I fall asleep, I am a very heavy sleeper , and don't hear much.

Still, in a large city, for nobody else to see, and come forward, seems not quite possible to me.

Just me though, and I really would like to understand this, so I hope you are not thinking I am being rude.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Hello Blanca.

They simply stop time. When time no longer exist's there is no need to feed the dog a lump of steak. Enter the alarm code ect.

The concept of time as we know it turn's to thick black treacle they have a method of cutting thru this gloop.

They adjust there frequancy to pass thru it just like they adjust it to pass thru solid wall's or pain glass window's.

Hope that help's.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 2-5-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
They're not like us thats for sure. MC is incredibly strong. They can paralyze someone including a pet with a glance, or even with technology. This is something no one seems to understand. They themselves are telepathic/psi plus on a level that is incredible. And greys seem to have other abilities as well that way, that can immobolize people quickly. They also have very advanced technology.

Ets monitor every thought and feeling we have on their monitors, devices, and have every detail, such as the changing numbers of fish in a lake or ocean, pinpointed down, past, present, and even future predictions of all of the same on a scale or say 80% accuracy, 60%, down the line. Could be higher too. Its stuff thats way over our heads. Doing abductions effortlessly is something that they have down pat and its way over ours and the military's heads.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
OP, did you ever asked them anything? I have read many abductees stories. In a lot of those stories whenever they overcame their fear they became contactees.
Consider this, if you pick up an animal on a busy road and put it somewhere safe, away from the busy road, you had good intentions but the animal doesn't understand and becomes scared. The reason you don't remember could be that if you were to remember you will be traumatized because your fear distorted the situation.
If you lose your fear, you won't be agressive or defensive. You could probably snap their necks like a twig so they protect themselves.
I am serious, think about it and read my post again.
Lose the fear and you'll see what happens.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
These grays (cloned or not) should not be allowed to do this - it's a violation of your free will - they should go for volunteers like the other poster in this thread if they want humans for experiments.

I'm sick of these abductions of people that unwillingly experience them. They are behaving like criminals (alien or not), and they obviously have an advantage, and in a cowardly fashion of intruding and sneaking these attacks while in the sanctuary of your bed. It's downright bloody wrong, and they know it. The people of Earth NEVER made a deal with them, that was only a select few in the shadow government. Abduct them not those not in on the deal.

They think they have a right because of an unknown deal from way back when. Well you grays deserve to die out if this is how you go about your ways. You grays are getting your karmatic comeback, and as we and when we evolve to understand this, the shoe will be on the other foot.

I feel sorry for anyone having to go through these ordeals - and if one thing it has shown us politics are galactic, and these guys should be held accountable for their inhumane and unjust actions on innocent Earth beings.

grrrrrr

I want to know OP if you have faught them in a mental way - I'm sure there are methods to do this - telepathically tell them to fark off, tell them you'll reincarnate in the next life and make it your whole life purpose in that life to haunt them, tell them you'll eat them because you heard they taste like chicken... mentally.

wZn

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I posted a link to his thread on the first page, that describes this more. He's gone through this ordeal for many years, very much like Jim Spark's, and would like very much for this to end.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

www.veritasshow.com...

has a Jim Sparks recent interview - and he tells it as it is, and then talks about them really being friendly - but i don't buy it!

It's wrong for any being to manipulate another. It's wrong for you to be taken against your will. I know you have had positive experiences mystiq, but the OP has not - and does not want this. Why must they invade the OPs private space for their agenda, that he never wanted to be apart of? Do you not think this is a violation 101 against free will?

Now if they were to introduce themselves, and do so in a friendly upfront, no hidden agenda way, and gave you the choice of doing this - I see no problem. But to just come in and sweep people away in the middle of the night without their consent - I'll fight that one to the end.

wZn

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Its not whether I was given some positive memories, because those ones are all I get with strong blocks that I can't shake on the things may change that or balance it out, which I believe is exactly how they want it. His experiences are very hard on him and he wants them to end. Actually getting to the point is next to impossible, and yes, Jim Spark's has come to peace with what is happening but spent years angry and traumatized, moving around constantly to try and escape it. I chose sleep when I knew it was going to happen myself, because it was too much, too traumatic.

Theres quite a bit of advice on the other thread about dealing with the emotional trauma and fear, prayers, shielding, meditation. I don't believe moving around endlessly will work, unless he lives near a black operations headquarters or something. Theres also links to groups such as acern and individuals to contact possibly for help. I really want this to end for him too.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

You really WANT to be abducted?? What if it's not what you think it will be? What if it traumatizes you for the rest of your life? I have never been abducted and I would love to see an Alien but I am not going to tell them "hey take me" because you never know which ones will or what they will do to you. Be careful what you wish for...

To the OP. Sorry to hear this is happening to you I cant imagine how you feel. I personally dont think the camera thing will work, they are way too smart to be tricked. The only thing I can maybe suggest is when you feel them coming try and talk to them by voice or with you mind in a sense. Either way I hope it stops for you.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by officer_010

Go on and list your experience, ignore the nasty individuals that have nothing better to do with their time than make fun of another's misfortune.

The rest of us will listen.

Again, I'm more than willing to just quietly listen to your experiences and am grateful it is not me having to live with something like this.

Star for you

and
for anyone that is nasty.

If more people felt they could come forward without being ridiculed maybe we as a species could get a handle on this before it's too late.

If you remember anything pls post it.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Be careful what you wish for.

From many many abductee's their stories are not one of happy little space rides.

"They" are ruthless, mean and look upon us like you would look upon a lab rat.

Any entity that would take another against their will and subject that being to painful experiments and terrorize their victims is not someone you would want to accept a ride from.

Didn't your mother ever teach you not to take rides from strangers.

Possibly you do not actually fully understand the experiences these abductees say they are put through.

Call them enough and they may come, then you will not have the luxury of being able to say no ever again.

This isn't a game where you can hit the reset or off button.

I've read many abductee accounts and most are very unpleasant events.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Here's my take on this one.

The guy is a 3 day old member, and if I were a betting man, I would say he's from FARK.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

If he is from FARK a bunch of the posts on here kind of verify the claim that people here are a bit gullible.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

well, a few days ago, we had a woman claim to have a Reptilian

Sugar Daddy , named Daddy

Well , 14 pages , bunch of Flags later, and she couldn't refrain from

laughing at the posters anymore , she confessed it was a hoax.

Worst part was , after she came clean, these same posters (many of them

are in this thread) wouldn't accept it was a HOAX.

So , here we are again ....

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

1) Guard dog. From many accounts these "beings" have a technology much more advanced than us. Possibly, like the person sleeping next to the abductee, they could also put the dog to sleep. Like telepathic anesthesia. Possibly they even abduct the dog too.

2) Camera's, burgler alarms and "help I've fallen alert". Now come on anyone civilization that has mastered either dimensional or star ship travel is at least a thousand (maybe more) years ahead of us. Disabling any of our gadgets would probably be child's play to them.

We now have the technology (magnetic pulse waves) to fry and disable every electrical appliance on earth and this is still only the Gregorian Calendar Year of 2009.

I have only been alive for 56 years. When I was young, there were no micro wave ovens, most ordinary people only flew a couple times in their life anywhere, there were no cell phones, no computers, no HD TV, no wireless headphones, conference calls, being able to pick up several calls on one phone line, IPODS, internet, lasers, laparoscopy surgery, robotic surgery, the list goes on and on and I'm only a little over half a century old.

I don't think anyone quite realizes how advance any society would have to be to simply travel from one star system to another. Dimensional or time travel could have been discovered by accident but if one group has the possibility of actually traveling from one star system to another you're probably talking more like tens of thousands of years (or more) ahead of us in technology.

Particle beams is another possiblity. Not your cartoonish beam the cow up kind but rather a disassembling of ones atoms and reassembling those atoms on the ship.

You are looking at this from a three dimensional, 2009 perspective and need to think outside the box in order to comprehend how this is possible.

If you were to go back just two thousand years ago here on earth and try to explain the micro wave oven, a cell phone or a jet plane you would be stoned or hung. That's just two thousand years ago (not even a blink of an eternal eye).

Now, think of a civilazation that is maybe even a million years ahead of us.

Another aspect a previous post had was MC (Mind Control). If you are a being that has either conquered or has the natural telepathic ability to actually manipulate another beings thought, perception or memory process then that in and of itself would mean total control over the abduction process.

When the white man landed on the shores of North America, he was only a few hundred years ahead of the Native American's in technology and look what happened. With just a few hundred years head start in technology he was able to conquer these brave fierce people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join