It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military & Law Enforcement protection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Ive been sitting here for a few days now thinking about this:

If this is now nearly at pandemic status and we are hearing VP Biden talking about not going to school, riding the sub ect.

Biden would avoid subways, planes after swine flu outbreak
www.politico.com...

If WHO is telling us:

Swine flu: 'All of humanity under threat', WHO warns
www.telegraph.co.uk...

The World Health Organisation has warned that "all of humanity is under threat" from a potential swine flu pandemic and called for "global solidarity" to combat the virus.

Than why is our law enforcement (local & federal) and our military NOT being briefed and being protected from this alarming virus? Why are they not being told: Do not fly, stay from public transportation, don't go to here or there, etc. ? Why are they not receiving some super duper secret vaccine to protect them?

They are our first line of defense, their job is to protect us all. Shouldn't they be taken care of to ensure their utmost safety? Because I know first hand, no briefings or precautions are being taken. Life is 'normal' as usual. At least from those I know in these positions.

Am I the only one wondering about this? Can anyone else in these positions/jobs chime in and tell us if you are receiving any briefings or precautions?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Some of the military has been border agents especially. A document got passed around on this board yesterday of an email that went out explaining what to do and how to approach infected individuals.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Memysabu
Some of the military has been border agents especially. A document got passed around on this board yesterday of an email that went out explaining what to do and how to approach infected individuals.

Ok, border agents. But what about cops, fed agents, military personnel, politicians, etc.

All of my friends off this board are military/LE/fed agents. My daugher's father works for DoD/Space Command. I have asked them all if they are receiving any type of briefings or warnings, etc. None of them are.

I just wonder WHY. We are being told this is "All of humanity under threat". Yet no special precautions are being made for these people.

[edit on 4/30/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Well it went out to military that werent even on the border. Im guessing we will see documents going to police soon. However since the WHO has been slow rolling it no one got ready in time. Seriously people so UNDER hyped this stuff that no one took it seriously. And they wont until they are puking and deficating on themselves. But believe me youre going to see cops working cases differently, they dont take risks they dont have to and they value their own health.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Well it went out to military that werent even on the border. Im guessing we will see documents going to police soon. However since the WHO has been slow rolling it no one got ready in time. Seriously people so UNDER hyped this stuff that no one took it seriously. And they wont until they are puking and deficating on themselves. But believe me youre going to see cops working cases differently, they dont take risks they dont have to and they value their own health.

Can you link me to this? Because of all those I know in the military, none of them received any type of email.

Im not saying I dont believe you. Im still wrapping my head around all of this, and this is just something that has been nagging at me.

Maybe those I know just arent telling me what they know. I dont know. Its possible.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Ok, border agents. But what about cops, fed agents, military personnel, politicians, etc.

All of my friends off this board are military/LE/fed agents. My daugher's father works for DoD/Space Command. I have asked them all if they are receiving any type of briefings or warnings, etc. None of them are.

I just wonder WHY. We are being told this is "All of humanity under threat". Yet no special precautions are being made for these people.

Because I believe the HYSTERIA is what's being manufactured in this incident.

Over 30,000 people a year die of the regular flu, way above and beyond what this current "crisis" is killing.

I believe it's a beta-test for something far nastier and far mor virulent to come.

It's RECON, plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
No 30k people do not die, the number is 20k a year from multiple flu strains in the US. Anyone quoting that also doesnt understand biology and why this is being called a pandemic.

Ill see if I can find the email it was posted yesterday morning on this board. Brb.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

No 30k people do not die, the number is 20k a year from multiple flu strains in the US. Anyone quoting that also doesnt understand biology and why this is being called a pandemic.

Ill see if I can find the email it was posted yesterday morning on this board. Brb.

Serves me right for not researching the quote- however 20,000 deaths are still just a little more than what we're seeing now, don't ya think?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Yes and I understand how people can see that and run with it. However its not covering the big picture. We dont rant and rave about normal human flu because it doesnt cross the species barrier. Theres a lot to it and I really dont want to type it all out right now.

Heres the article youre looking for:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Havent heard back from this guy. He is in the military and someone pointed out one or two spelling errors. Like I havent seen that before in official memos. Anyhow for now this is what we have. Police will be briefed by their capt in the mornings before they go out on patrol so until someone on the inside hooks us up we wont hear anything about what law enforcement is doing but believe me they will be protecting themselves.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Memysabu]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I was at my squadron on Monday and Tuesday (27-28 Apr) and we didn't hear a thing about the flu nor was any email being sent around at that time.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Imagine the uproar on ATS if the Military and Police tried to set up road blocks or anything else to help the situation.

You think the amount of swine flu threads are bad. If this happened then the whole site would shut down do to the volume of Military Presence threads.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

All I can say is if this was a real threat the agencies you mentioned would be briefed. Since there hasn't been any briefs there is no threat to humanity. There could always be a classified brief for senior staff, but we won't ever know if there was now will we...

It also could be a way to help pharmacutical companies make money during slow economic times. Strike up fear and watch the public buy into this nightmare.

Just like uniform changes in the military. They don't happen because we need them, they happen to make someone money.

I got better things to worry about, like what I am going to eat or when I am going to sleep. H1N1 is not on my radar of things to worry about.

This is also my first post in a long time, so take this with a grain of salt and relax. Fear is something that man has created to help control the masses.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Memysabu

Until 2003, the CDC had estimated 20,000 deaths per year, but in a study published in The Journal of the American Medical Association, of which Thompson was the lead author, researchers concluded that flu-related deaths had increased during the 1980s and 1990s to between 17,000 and 51,000 deaths annually, an average of 36,000. They attributed that partly to a rise in the number of elderly people, who are at higher risk of dying from flu complications, and to virulent strains circulating in the '90s.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NJ Mooch

Welcome back
Been a while since we chatted... Let me know what you have been up to

To Greeneyedleo

Also nothing coming from my sources other than it's a BS scare...

We had SARS some time back, the Bird Flu and now this and now I hear talk that Bird and Swine will unite to really hit us in the fall...

Follow the money... who gains from this?

new topics

top topics

join