It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New bizarre animal discovered in Japan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

This video caused me a lot of joy.
I do agree that the mobility in the cliff-face sequence is at odds with the "one-they-corner"'s immobility (although hyenas don't catch the fit zebras, right, maybe the soda-victim-straggler had swine flu or something) and that the "one-they-corner" does look like a motorized dummy...
It reminds me of articles I've seen with actual huge five-foot stiffish jellyfish clogging up Japanese waterworks stuff...beaucoup of them...I could speculate that such jellyfish-threat bits might have provided the inspiration for this EXTREMELY ENJOYABLE video...
I mean, any alien that can't escape me, I'm going to poke it with a stick and pour Coca-Cola on it...That's exactly right...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
hahaahahahahahah.

Poke it with a stick and feed it coca cola no other comment will suffice !

Those crazy Jap's ! Classic.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 1-5-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by postmeme
Its cgi, the movements and shadows don't match...
and with Japan's preoccupation with tentacular sex, its not hard to see where the inspiration for the creature comes from.

Somehow I agree with you.

Good play with CGI. The creature looks like a vagina on the under side.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
lmao.. oohhh oohhhh rrr.. , poke!

Okay, i think the footage is a combination of CG and animatronics. When the creatures go up the rock, that's what gave away the CG part to me, the rest is just some kind of a animatronic puppet. Very creative if you ask me, not to mention, hilarious lol . A+++

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
HHHMMMM.......mildly amusing, and not a totally un-expected spectacle from the Japs; they have been well known for this sort of thing IE: Godzilla!
If anyone said to me they actually thought this was real footage; I'd say, they should be medicated- If they are not already. Thanks for a good laugh

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Yeah seriously, thank g-d most of us realized this was fake I loose hope when too many people fall in to things like this...

Very obviously fake

that said... Awesome, that was great... they really worked hard on it

Cept I have to ask

Can they get in trouble in japan for ripping the vagina off a sex bot?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
When did this thing squirt? What date was that? Anyone know?
It could be squirting concentrated Swine Flu Virus all over those dudes!

I wonder if these 2 fellows were holidaying in South America whilst filming this!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Besides what everybody has added, I noticed one other thing.

When the second gentleman starts down the rocks to the 'thing', he stops, turns around and picks up a stick. Did yall notice that that piece of 'driftwood' was a perfectly new 1/4"or3/8" wooden dowel? How convienient. Cute video though.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by geo1066]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by geo1066
Besides what everybody has added, I noticed one other thing.

When the second gentleman starts down the rocks to the 'thing', he stops, turns around and picks up a stick. Did yall notice that that piece of 'driftwood' was a perfectly new 1/4"or3/8" wooden dowel? How convienient. Cute video though.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by geo1066]

As it was Japan, it was probably a 7mm dowel.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

A new add for Coke perhaps? those crazy Japs- this thing ejaculates when feed coke, then explodes in ecstasy. funny how the camera man knew just where to look over the ridge they had previously climbed to spot the big-"whatever the hell that is".

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Pretty funny. Of course this is not a real animal.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Memysabu]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
coke a cola resulting in an explosion... mayby the thing loveeessss mentos

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
OOOHHHH!! I L O V E videos like this!

Those are some crazy Japanese! LOL

Thanks for sharing.

BTW, my favorite part was when they first see the "jellypuss'" on the cliff and then they fly off. They all say together, "OOOOHHHHH!!! *pause* jojibujiwasshooo!"

I'm going to be replaying that in my head all day.

Even at work when something happens I'll be thinking, "OOOOHHH!!!" Then some Japanese jibber jabber that I cannot understand will follow.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
coolest thing i've seen in ages. hoax? yes definately.
CGI and robotics. absolutely awesome.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

i was going to post the same as what you first posted about it.

if thats CGI, its some of the best CGI ive ever seen, it litrely looks like he is poking a stick into a baloon which is somehow breathing, could be a small automaton, even then its DAAM good if it is...!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Freud would have had a field-day analyzing this. Note the Stick into the "Jelly-pus"
I think thats all from me

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet

i was going to post the same as what you first posted about it.

if thats CGI, its some of the best CGI ive ever seen, it litrely looks like he is poking a stick into a baloon which is somehow breathing, could be a small automaton, even then its DAAM good if it is...!

Tamiya could probably pop one of those out in an hour. The mechanics aren't that difficult. Brian Imahara could do it on camera for you.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Looks Like A Giant Bum Hole When It's On It's Back.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Cool video! Definitely a combination of live action and CGI (no doubt), but I was entertained for sure.

The only scary thing about this video is the fact that there are those that are ignorant enough to take it seriously.

But o.k. if I was to take this thing seriously, the first thing I would mention is the fact that, physically, the creature doesn't have the correct design to provide the locomotion seen in the cliff sequence.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Sorry if this is a little off topic, but how many of you have actually seen a vagina? Not that many if you think they look like that.

Source? I'm a woman, I grew one all by myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join