It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New bizarre animal discovered in Japan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by just_julie

Glad you said that just_julie. I think some blokes on this thread have gotten mixed up between a vagina and a bottom hole. I wonder how come?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
true just julie. i have three kids and am a guy and do not remember it looking like that. that would have most likely scared some of us away.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by just_julie

Are you a Real woman though?? Pvc skirts, fishnets and stilletos dont change ones sex you know!
Anyway, I think that thing would be quite attractive with maybe a wig , and skirt.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This video made me smile

To me it kind of looked like a smaller version of the Brain Bugs from Starship troopers, baby Brains ivading Japan oh noes

Everything about that vid made me laugh, even if it was real which i highly doubt it was still funny, of course the first thing you do is poke it with a stick and pour some coke on it, i know i would.
I think it was animatronics though.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeterGriffin
I also noticed they constantly edited the clip over and over ONLY when they are up close to the Inside out Va-jay-jay...i think we should all start calling it that LOL

Hey peter im pretty sure you wont catch girl cooties if you write the word vagina

second line vagina

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It looks like...well i cant even say what it looks like and ill get my head out of the gutter right now.

if that thing was real, I wouldn't want to be near it but I seriously felt bad for it when it was being poked and had the brown soda like crap poured on it, the sad thing is ignorant people would do this if the thing were real and that's what really bothers me about these fakes, even though they are fake they explicitly show the first human reactions and actions that they would take upon the new found animal , and it has been shown when a real new animal is found and why so many of the rare ones went extinct.
People need to have a little more care when it comes to life.
It's a shame that we are on the top of the food chain sometimes i wish giant creatures would come up out of the ocean and knock us humans down a few pegs, i'd even sacrifice myself if it meant a few people learned some respect for life.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

How can anyone think that was real!

Even the design of it is typically Japanese! Animals aren't designed to suit a culture, and anyone with any basic design knowledge would know that was specifically designed to suit Japanese style.

Clever, and interesting, but MOST DEFINITELY FAKE!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I can say, from my vast amounts of experience, that looks like an anus not a vagina.

That slimy anus is completely fake and completely awesome!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It looks real and fake at the same time. Weird

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

uhhhm, im pretty sure its a gag, a very very very well done gag

just the fact that it spit on them in the end and then exploded with so much random force gave it away to me.

nonetheless, its interesting, if i could put two species together to make htis animal i would say Starfish and Sea Slug

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Its a CGI Overcoating of an object, take the shape of an object and alter its appearance into something else.

It kinda looks like some kind of evil exploding porta-vag
ew...

Anyhow, yes it looks like a melon with CGI over it.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The Ocean called... It wants its Vagina back.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
That doesn't look like any vagina I have ever seen.

However, it does look like......... oh wait a minute. Never mind.

It's a very good CGI though. Looks real.

Those wacky Japaneses will create something like this.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I'm feeling very left out because the link to the video seems to be gone. Dang it, why do I have to be the only one who doesn't get to see the exploding vagina monsters from the sea?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by just_julie
Sorry if this is a little off topic, but how many of you have actually seen a vagina? Not that many if you think they look like that.

Source? I'm a woman, I grew one all by myself.

ROFL. LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Right? It looks like an anus if anything.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Well i dont know wether its fake or not.....
but one thing that i was really impressed with is the fact that it doesnt matter what country your from what colour your skin is or what god you pray too it all comes down to "if in doubt....poke it with a stick"

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
god man!! that has to be fake.. i mmeen would u prod a new creature wid a stick an how can they move that fast when they dont have moving legs.. slugs dont move fast so y shud they

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
thers clearly someone behind the rock when the creatures dissapea behind a rock an they move too fast to be slug like creatures

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I don't know about you guys but I sure as hell am certain that I don't have that kind of an anus either.

Aside of that, I agree with most people thinking it's CGI & Robot.

However, there is a method to make fluids look really natural with CGI:
1.: Model the CGI object in real life
2.: Pour fluids over it
3.: Overlay the CGI object on the model
4.: Presto

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
it's a very good example of complex fakery IMO; possibly to the point of proffesional (seen numerous straight to video hollywood sci fi movies with worse CGI for example).

All the inconsitancy points mentioned are valid:

Speed, Size, Lack of fight/flight by the one they corner, brand new stick etc etc but its still a good example

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join