It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Formation Filmed by Police in Slovakia 28 april 2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
wow this is an interesting video. i did a search for this title but nothing showed up. it looks like some police officers video taped 19 ufo's ?

i found this video wich is the same report. for some reason i recall seeing this video before, i could be wrong. it just looks familiar.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by easynow]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This is very interesting. It looks like the lights spell something..."yulm"? I can't make it out. The first letter looks like a "y" until it changes form toward the end of the video. The formation at 1:20 looks very much like a deer
. I wish I could decipher the shapes...then again, maybe it's just a random formation and pareidolia on my part.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Ok here is my dumb theory!

May be they are showing us thier own star systems or constellations?

Thanks for posting Easy

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by paperplanes

I wish I could decipher the shapes...then again, maybe it's just a random formation and pareidolia on my part.

ok , i can't say i recognize any letters but who knows right ?

reply to post by Bob Down Under

Ok here is my dumb theory!

May be they are showing us thier own star systems or constellations?

thanks Bob Down Under,

not a dumb theory at all, in fact you would think they would try to send a message that way , kinda like crop circles. it's certainly something to look for even if that's not the case in this video.

couple things about the video:

i wouldn't bank on the date being correct...i have some suspicions that this video has been posted before. i think we need a translation in order to find out what they are saying. that might reveal some clues ?

also, they could be sky lanterns, but...

usually with those you see a hint of orange. i don't see any in these lights. i could be wrong.

they kinda reminded me of these lights filmed in Germany...

those are definitely not sky lanterns

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The first thing I thought of when I saw those lights were the Washington DC lights of 1952.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

thanks Shere Khaan,

yeah your right that does seem similar , there certainly is a whole wave of them going over the Capitol building. maybe there is something to these ufo fleets after all ?

this might be the Slovakia Merry go Round ?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

There is a translation in this version.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Greetings easynow,

I watched the News report you posted on this .
I had a posted thread on Skunk Works regarding Increased Spaceship Encounters before 2012.

This report again confirms what I have put on my thread on Skunk Works.

Thank you for adding this thread on here.

Blessings In the Light of The Most Radiant One Always

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

The "Washington Flap" occurred on July 19th and 20th, not July 12th as claimed in the video. What is shown in the video is nothing like the reports.
en.wikipedia.org...

If the video were genuine the dates and reports would have some relationship but they don't. It also seems a bit suspect that the video first appeared a bit over a year ago on youtube, having never been seen before that.

[edit on 4/29/2009 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Well you taught me something, Phage.

Even though I had seen that video numerous times the earliest link I could find was 2007. I remembered a picture that was very similar to the video and thought the video was a mockup but turns out those pictures are mock ups as well. In fact none of the newspaper articles I could find had any photos of the incidents at all.

Quite disappointing really and just goes to show how much crap is out there to be sifted through.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

There is a translation in this version.

www.youtube.com...

nice find free_spirit ! ...thanks,

so far this sighting seems to be real. the translation didn't give me any clues that would lead me to a previous posting of this story. i will keep looking, thanks again

reply to post by Cmdraleon

Greetings easyflow,

I watched the News report you posted on this .
I had a posted thread on Skunk Works regarding Increased Spaceship Encounters before 2012.

This report again confirms what I have put on my thread on Skunk Works.

Thank you for adding this thread on here.

well thanks Cmdraleon,

glad you liked the video and hope it helps you in your thread.

only thing is..my name is easynow not easyflow...lol

reply to post by Phage

The "Washington Flap" occurred on July 19th and 20th, not July 12th as claimed in the video. What is shown in the video is nothing like the reports.
en.wikipedia.org...

from your link.....

The most publicized sightings took place on consecutive weekends

the most publicized was on the date of the 19 and 20th however ,

that does not in any way mean that it did not happen on the 12th as claimed by the video and in fact your Wiki article makes me think this footage is real since they are implying that there were other incidents but just not as publicized.

If the video were genuine the dates and reports would have some relationship but they don't. It also seems a bit suspect that the video first appeared a bit over a year ago on youtube, having never been seen before that.

the video could be from the 12th and not the 19 and 20th and just because the video showed up on youtube , doesn't make it fake.

get your facts straight before you distort them

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Yes it looks like we've got more ufo orbs. Typical flight formation. Somebody mentioned the Y formation, the Stratford had a probe at the front followed by a Y formation of four, the Moscow footage also has this, not sure about this one though. Nice footage.

Edit to change London to Moscow lol!

[edit on 30-4-2009 by ufoorbhunter]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I'm from Slovakia and I've made a quick search about this on google and maybe found the explanation:

flog.pravda.sk...

I'm not happy to say that but it looks like someone was enjoying the publicity of his well-done "joke" with lanterns.

BTW, here's the original version of the video in interest:
tvnoviny.sk...

Moreover, in the comments on this site there's one who claims his sister was on a wedding that night and they were launching lampions... the process itself is even captured on a video from the wedding. They were laughing on it later on, when it was aired on TV.

So this mystery is solved (?)

[edit on 30-4-2009 by grassmaster]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by grassmaster

I'm from Slovakia and I've made a quick search about this on google and maybe found the explanation:

flog.pravda.sk...

I'm not happy to say that but it looks like someone was enjoying the publicity of his well-done "joke" with lanterns.

BTW, here's the original version of the video in interest:
tvnoviny.sk...

hey grassmaster, thanks for the info and the links. good to have someone like you from that area to help figure this out

only problem i have with your link to the guy with the sky lantern is...

how did he release so many of them at one time or in groups all by himself ? i would think he would have needed help to do that or the lights wouldn't be grouped together like they are ?

secondly...the picture of the sky lantern has that orange color i was talking about earlier but i don't see any signs of that in the video.

thirdly...the video you linked to ...doesn't seem to be there ?

i did mention that these could be skylanterns so i am not ruling that explanation out but if this is the guy that did do this then i would like to see something connecting him to the incident.

anyone could say...it was me , i did it.... but how can we be sure ?

thanks again for your help

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Reminds me of this recent sighting of objects over Russia 25-04-2009(probably lanterns)

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

At 1.18 those Russian lights have a tiny black bit top and bottom of the zoomed in orb. Is that typical of the lantern things? I'd have thought they'd be lit up underneath too.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
My Girlfriend is Slovakian - I will see if she can add anything of note to this.

What I really want to know is... what kind of an idiot releases lanterns ? I mean.. what kind of a moron even buys these things ? .. I can think of a thousand better ways to waste money, lets be honest - it's not like they retrieve them afterwards so they're literally just launching them and then walking away.

meh...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Well so far my gf say she doesn't think it's lanterns - she understands the video so she's sort of explaining to me. The people from the overvatory dont think it's lanterns... Will update you when I manage to get more out of her.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Oh yes you're right, I posted a wrong link, here's the correct one (the video is down the page):

tvnoviny.sk...

I do agree about the fact that the lights were in formation... but it's possible for them to be seen in formation altough they're flying in various distances from each other (notice how for ex. Red Arrows are doing their breathtaking shows).
Also that's true that the color doesn't match the orange one from the pictures.

Truly, one commenting guy is not the proof of the origin of the lights but I think that if there really was a wedding party in Trencin that night and they were releasing lanterns, it's difficult to think otherwise.

Anyway I'm glad to help and personally I really hope this case is real and not any dumb lanterns... but who knows

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I think I'll be the first to say, Thai Lanterns or similar.

I'll give some reasons:

• They're extremely stable in flight
  • They don't zoom around a lot, creating formations or any form of intelligent control (at least according to the footage)
  • (I'm going to regret this one) People in Czech probably haven't seen a lot of Thai Lanterns.
  • Description of how they disappear as if their fuel source has run out

I am being serious when I say balloons, and not just regurgitating the same old crap, so if you want to be funny, try not to use the same punchline of 'Marsh Gas' or 'Venus'

Edited to acknowledge that I'm not the only poster to think of balloons

[edit on 30/4/09 by Daisy-Lola]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join