It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The miracle that will save everyone's lives.Please read!Understand why im pushing this topic for tr

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Truth!

The book ringing cedars collection!
Excerpt:
In 1994 a Siberian elder told the entrepreneur Vladimir Megre a fascinating story about the "ringing cedars" - trees respected from Biblical times for their curative powers and the capacity to re-connect human beings with the Divine. The elder told him where such a ringing cedar was growing in the Siberian backwoods.

Vladimir Megre set out on an expedition to find the tree. But his encounter with the elder's granddaughter Anastasia transformed him so deeply that he abandoned his commercial plans and, penniless, went to Moscow to write a book about the spiritual insights she shared with him. What happened next thrilled and inspired millions!

The books read like a fascinating novel, have an authenticity of a documentary account and present spiritual insights of incredible depth.

These books provide extraordinary insights into dozens of subjects - from natural child rearing to the production of high-energy, healing foods, from the meaning of human life to the amazing potential that awaits every one of us, from ancient megalithic science to the vital importance of breast-feeding, and from sacred sexuality to the hidden history of world religions.

Megre presents Anastasia's deep understanding of Mankind's innate spiritual connection to Nature and provides practical solutions to the problems currently facing humanity. He reveals her brilliant vision for the future of this planet, one full of hope and possibility. Her words of wisdom inspire and uplift in a way that has an immediate and profound impact on the reader.

www.truthmovementaustralia.com.au...

In this link you cna read book 1 www.scribd.com...

We must all put our hearts and minds together now to defeat the darkness and evil infiltrating us by those in powers to be.

My thoughts:
This book is miraculous. It is "Never ending story"(where the book comes to life) meets the "Bible"(answer's your life in a flash). When you read this book the words come out at you like revelations long gone. Everything written in the book has come to pass but the only thing left going is the dream. You will fall inlove with it the moment you read it. The book is so magical it is capable of making you view the world in a different light. It is the only book i have ever read in my life that has hit multiple chords with me infinitely. Please put biases aside and keep an open mind when reading this book. Who ever's hand it is placed in will be blessed. It has inspired me to post this. When you read it then you will understand why i want to help people bring this world back to its original state. It will transform your life.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Has anyone read this book, somebody, anybody?

I would not be posting this if i did not think it was magnificent. But i can assure you this book is a miracle to have. I have even provided chapter one for anyone to read above. The words rearrange themselves to answer your thoughts as you read it. Like somethting phenomenal coming out of a sci fi movie. A thriller, meets wsci fi meets adventure. Except its all love and light and not a thriller but the book becomes real in your life. I cant explain it enough.

Im also posting this to help Anastasia's dream out of my own free will and love.

his book will enter your thoughts and answer them. I have before i read this book had similar thoughts to Anastasia(i sat back in my chair whilst reading it astonished like Anastasia was in my mind) and have already awakened to most of it which is why its so eye opening. Like we both have similar feelings and minds. Which i guess is the process of us all being one mind, body and spirit.

It talks of survival,our true nature and capabilities, healing, raising children if you have them, basically everything you ever wanted to know about life.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Reading the description of book one has really intrigued me. From what I've browsed, I think I will read of a way of life that I yearn for. A way of life that we will get back to. I've downloaded book one and will read it over the next day or so. Thank you for posting. I'll post again after I've finished reading. Thanks. Peace

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
lel1111 thankyou so much for taking interest. I dream of this way of life too and still have memories of my childhood grabbing a taste of what could have been.
Would love to hear what you think of it when you post again. The author is Vladamir Megre and his book had to be translated from Russian to English.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Nice! You make me want to read it too. I'll let you know what I think after I've read chapter 1. Sounds like a better way of life. Everything in our lives is just so unatual so I would love to gain some insight on a more natural way of life. Somthing has to change! Thanks for the post.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

Thanks, Apple. I'm on page 28 now. Intriguing so far.

Btw, if u haven't heard of the Venus Project, pls study all free ebooks via my signature link below. Be well. (",)

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Having read the first seven or eight chapters, a very interesting book. A similar spiritual outlook to teachers like Omraam Michael Aivanhov, where you may read his different meditation every day at the lower section of this page, if you're interested.

Th.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
i have read it. I dont usually read 'spiritual' type books, but something about this one - and the way people kept talking about it made me read it.

Its very powerful. the words she uses make me cry every time and i dont know why im crying. I think there's some sort of magic or power in it; hard to explain until you read it. Yes, its influenced my life too. Ive now planted two vegetable gardens, im trying to make everyone else in my family plant a garden; and i'll never look at plants (or animals - altho i pretty much already knew what she says about animals) the same way again. I think this book can change the world, if enough people read it.

I think its about the potential that we humans have, and she reminds us of it.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I'm giving it a read now.
I vaguely recall this story, it seems interesting so far.
I'll give my opinion afterward. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Wow did not expect so many wonderful replies.

To those who sent me links i will be going through them, they seem very interesting thanks so much for posting.

It indeed helps us realise our human potential.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
If anyone is interested here is an interview with Vladimir Megre loveforlife.com.au...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I have them all, read them all, taken my cedar oil and planted my garden!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Ive been trying to get my hands on the cedar oil myself but cannot find it. Then i saw that in our country they dont let in any cedar products.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
well i have just finished reading about Anastasia, it is an amazing story.

i have been glued to it for 2 days now, i want to know where she is now and what she is up to?

there is a cedar tree afew miles from here in a stately home park , think its time to pay it a visit.

i read vladimir's interview as well.

its a wonder project camelot haven't interviewed him yet?

i ordered the book today for my mother to read, she is an avid reader, is in the library club, i can't wait to hear her synopsis on this one, we don't read the same books!!

love and light to everyone^^^^^

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Meremortal that sounds fantastic. Glad you liked the books. I want to go to Siberia just so i can be next to a cedar tree. You are lucky to have a cedar tree near you. Now i know what all this tree hugging is about and i went outside my front yard and hugged my tree and the leaves rustled and the old lady across the road thought i was strange and made a dash inside the house lol i giggled and didnt care.
I was just watching a program 2 nights ago with a British actor forgot his name who drives his motor cycle with his friend around the world. I only caught it half way which is why i dont remember the name of it. He went through Siberia and the depictions of it were similar to in the book.
Love and light to you and everyone.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity i went to look at the flu tracker www.idemc.org...
and Russia has not been affected yet even though surrounding countries have. There is also a Bio-chemical institute in Novosibirsk Siberia. How odd.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hi/
This may be a fascinating book, but it doesn't mean that 'IT' will save your life!.
Nothing new about having another ''New Age'' concept put out ...(see Leo Tolstoy writings and others similar)
I don't see anything or have read anything different of what has been written in the past of similar content,that yet tells me that 'it' will save my life or anyone elses for that matter!
The book and the people following it seem like(again,another) community based, self taught cult, that follow an organic(similar)lifestyle based on what the earth gives and knowledge on how to...
I don't see why people need to be part of this cult(not saying 'one has to be') to benefit from it and be saved.
If this is a religious sort of thing(not read the book, But?), then it is scary because it makes people believe that one can be saved....saved from what?
Natural disasters happen all the time,''Ringing cedars'' wont save us!
Death?
Death will come to all and no one will escape death....if the earth fails to give us crops, then who do we go to?(who owns the rights to seeds?)
Who do we seek to feed us?(the people we are against, wont lift a hand!)
How do we then, satysfy our true hunger and thirst for knowledge?
There is however one Word that can be applied to all other Words...
''Love''
It was taught many thousand of years ago and still rings true...
Sorry if the above dont make sense, it was writen in a hurry.
helen

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I meant in the essence going back to our natural roots and eating from nature can save our lives from the many diseases we see today. Surely it will not save everyones lives. Naturaly healing etc. Just like in the essene teachings.
Grow and save your own seeds.

Have you read the book yourself? It has actually made light of alot of the old testament. If it wasnt for this book i would have let go of the bible along time ago and trashed it.
If you feel it is a cult then that's your opinion but i dont feel gardening that's being happening for millenia is a cult practice or eating from God's food in nature for that matter. "Behold i yield these seeds for herbs to you shall be for meat"

If you are interested there is already a christian following based on the bible:

www.rawchristians.org...

www.hacres.com...

The politician Dennis Kucinich and his wife eat this way too.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
i have read book I -Anastasia on the net and it has already change me, spiritually, its hard to explain, but somehow the words in the book enlightens my understanding on everything.

i wish i can read the other book in the series...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I enjoyed the book. I wish he had just made the series into one big edition, but I understand the way sales work. Anastasia seemed to me like one of those rare people who are born to the world to affect great change. Maybe there are many like her who work behind the scenes trying to make the world a better place. I liked her idea of infusing the seeds with the planter's imprint. Having the plants produce possible cures for ailments by simply following her practice is interesting. At the very least trying during planting could be a good experiment that needs minimal effort.

Oddly enough I recently decided to read the bible for the first time, (I am treating it like a novel) and put it on hold about half way through the Old Testament to read this ebook. The references to the bible interested me because I have been learning new things about it and Anastasia kind of underscored it for me.

If she is really as described, Vlad should have returned to her and learned more of her ways. He appeared to be a rather selfish man who was looking for angles to capitalize on her energies more so than for the betterment of mankind. Perhaps he overcomes this block in the following editions.

I will consider buying the next book as they are available to buy online.
While the premise may not be new, I can appreciate the new slant to it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join