It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone knows how to deal with demons??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

That is a good question and in my mind it's often neglected. People tend to see spirits instantly as Evil if they do something to you - anything at all, even if they only appear. That's the primal escape-instinct which usually hits on if these things happen without knowing his/her own actions or consequenses.

I can only speak for my own behalf by saying - things aren't always what they seem at first. Sounds clisheé but this is the ultimate truth of most things. This applies especially to demons/fears.

I thought that something weird was happening to me the first time I felt that some really strange presence took over my body as I was just lying on the sofa one day and thinking how I can live with the pain in my back. I wa just looking at the blue sky from window and time flew and then just felt something different, like coming over my body. After that I've had this link to something amazing and it's taught me not to fear anything, so I can protect Him. Hard to explain, but all life, no matter which dimension you are, requires communication and love to survive. We'd all wither away without each other, we all need a reason to exist and become better beings. This is something I've come to understand about the Unseen beings out there.

---

To Freeman I'll encourage you to discuss seriously to someone you trust about your anxiety. It's essential you get this force out of your system and speak about it. We're all someways captives of our thoughts and they even can take real shapes if we give them too much control. You have to let go of the thought that this being has a hold of you. It's all in the mind, nothing else is holding you back. If you think that there's something 'locking' you up, then as long as you believe it's so, it is.
Just like in the very first Matrix, the very key lesson is: "Don't try to bend the spoon -There is no spoon."

You don't need an exorcist to do the voodoo-mumbojumbo for you (since that person doesn't know you at all and everything about exorcism relates to Catholic church, which is FESTED by demons themselves, I swear on that)
So I'd sincerely encourage you to take a deep breath and look this force straight in the eye and slowly let it go on its way. Just let it go, maybe it changes into something you haven't thought about before. Anything can happen in the human heart& mind. Think of it just like walking into a very dark room and after spending an hour in there in total silence, you'll see that nothing happens. Don't invite the fear with you as you go there. Nothing bad follows you then and you'll see that all challenges are only challenges of the mind. Put all your thoughts aside what bad COULD happen, do not think about anything if possible, surround yourself with only that space you are in and nothing else can reach you but what you invite in. You are not a slave of it, whate ever it is, you are the keeper of your own will, remember it.

peace,
K

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Aurorean]

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Aurorean]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by h1satsu
Give up 'for you are damned to be bound to this hell forsaken earth. Just kidding, see an exorcist. Lol

Are all demons bad though? When does a spirit become a demon? Can we have positive spirit attachments? Are all attachments from the astral/4D doomed to be bad?

One I came across actually made me laugh,we became sort of friends, I dont think he was all that bad but he would still fit into the catagory of a spiritual attachment.

( and no Im not mad or in need of a doctor

)

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Mr Green]

in me previous post I was referring to this quote. It didn't work for some reason so i'll place it here instead. Sorry :/

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Best way to deal with demons? Go see a psychiatrist! Demons don't exist, dude

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhinoceros
Best way to deal with demons? Go see a psychiatrist! Demons don't exist, dude

That comment just shows how little you know about the subject.

My wife and i are called out by other priests to deal with these enteties and i can assure you they are real.

read up on it.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jon1

My wife and i are called out by other priests to deal with these enteties and i can assure you they are real.

What kind of symptoms do they show? Do they crawl on the ceiling? Walk on water? Spit fire? Turn their heads 360 degrees?

Perhaps take a video camera with you the next time and put it on youtube? Demons caught on camera. Man you'd make millions!

[edit on 30-4-2009 by rhinoceros]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
If you continue to think that way you'll always have your entity tormenting you. Demans are simply disembodied souls of Nephilim, hybrids between women and fallen angels. They once had physical bodies but once they died their soul-spirits were doomed to roam the earth until judgment day. In order to rid yourself from them you need to turn to Jesus Christ for salvation. First you must believe that Jesus is the Son of God, and then you have to realize that you have sinned against God for doing your own thing and not considering that He is and that He can save you. Then you need to ask Jesus to forgive you for all of your sins and accept Him as Lord and Savior. If you do this from an honest heart, you will then receive the power to be free. Then when it bothers you you ask Jesus to protect you and ignore it because it has no more authority over you.

Others will have opinions contrary to mine, but give it some consideration. I recomend a reading of the Gospel of John from the Bible. It will tell you what you need to know.

This is the first time I have heard someone in forums like these tell the truth of the origins of the spirits known as demons that are lost here on our earth as they aren't allowed to return as spirits to the Heavenly Host nor can they go to Satan as they are loked here. All this is written in Enochic Writings and I will add you have opened yourself up to messing around with the spirit realm. So many people think they can go messing around without being firmly planted in belief and hope in the true creator of the Universe. Instead they flirt with lower entities and wonder how they got possessed or heavely influenced and cry afer the fact. If in fact you are experiencing what you say you are, then you asked for it. The truth of the Universe is free choice. You choose what you will pursue and so many don;t look at all the evidence before they dabble. There are but two choices on this earth plane Satan or Yahweh. Thats why the ancients warned against this sort of thing in the OT. I would disagree with one note above. The fallen ones are NOT angels. They were known as the "Sons of God" or ben ha elohim in the hebrew. They were known as the Watchers in Enoch Writings and were literally gods on earth and reported to Yahweh in the council of El and 200 of them fell to take human form and defile Mankind and teach them war and corrupt Yahwehs plan for our planet. However the Nephilim thier Sons and daughters are these spirits that once had giant or godly earthly form till they died. If you want freedom, give up the dabbling and astral projection as whoever you are meeting there are decievers. The astral plane on earth is dominated by these entities and they hate you. Give your life over to Yahweh and accept theat Yashua(Jesus) is the son of Yahweh and seek him three times a day in a private room on your face in humility and repent of your dabbling. Put it away and talk honestly to the Heavenly Father and Jesus and ask for help. You cannot keep turning back to the activivities that got you where you are or you can never be delivered. I was visited as a child by demon in my room. It was a black shadow spidery creature with bright red eyes. Even then I was aware of the truth of the Universe and told him to leave in the name of the true king of this Earth. He scuttered across the top of the wall and down and out the window. I am visited from time to time whenever I allow my faith to wain as I am Elect and they truly Hate Me and want me. I don't care what anyone thinks here about me. You dabble in things you really don't completely understand. Give up your mystic dabbling and you will discover the real spiritual grace that is Yahweh and His Son and King Yashua. Sorry I didn't read all that was in this thread so if I have repeated anything someone else has said, Sorry. Gods Richest Blessings, I will Pray for you.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Barkster]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
You know what? What are the odds of aliens existing if their is also evidence of these types of happenings? That can only mean one thing. I'm sure they both exist, in fact I'm not sure its a fact, but what if the evil ones and the aliens are just one in the same?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aurorean

That is a good question and in my mind it's often neglected. People tend to see spirits instantly as Evil if they do something to you - anything at all, even if they only appear. That's the primal escape-instinct which usually hits on if these things happen without knowing his/her own actions or consequenses.

I can only speak for my own behalf by saying - things aren't always what they seem at first. Sounds clisheé but this is the ultimate truth of most things. This applies especially to demons/fears.

I think your right, we assume they are all bad because we dont know any different. I do feel the OP has demons that need dealing with though and dont seem to be of a nice nature.

I would maybe say a spirit is one that comes to help and guide and it is a demon when it comes to take and harm.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
To begin with, a Demon is a disembodied former human being, for one, and a inter dimensional for another. They are real, let no one tell you different. There are many ways to deal with them, whatever the origin. Salt is a good way, as is holy Water, and you don't need a priest for that, just bless it yourself. If you can discover the demon's name and symbol, and they all have one, then you have power over him or her. I have been attacked before, before I learned to deal with it. I wear a blessed talisman, in the shape of a pentagram, with a smaller pentagram inside the larger one. Blessed by Earth, Fire, Water, and Air, this works for me. No demon or evil spirit can cross a pentagram, or salt, or water. I am certain you have seen houses with those shiny balls in the yard? those are called "Witch Balls," and are there for a reason. If a demon can see themselves, they are frightened, and run away.

There are rituals that will allow you to gain power over these evil spirits, I will not go into that here. A book called "The Golden Dawn" details this, I used a ritual straight out of the book to gain control of my demons. by the way, the word "demeon" (correct spelling) is from the Greek, it means "inner spirit." Good luck to you, friend.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well,according to some books on exorcism that i've read,you have to first identify what kind of demon it is,then cast it out by name SPECIFICALLY in the name of jesus christ, only by invoking jesus name and casting it out will it work.This i've seen to be most effective and hope it helps.

Personally i don't believe in this nonsense since i've never seen one,but from what i read,astral plane ascendance is only for the pros.

Didn't you know that you age faster than normal humans everytime you go there.Noob.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Aliens and demons are one in the same thing, but not the same thing. When we do make contact you can bet all of your life savings we are making contact with the Nephilim. Only this time they are not giants, but big eyed cattle loving gray aliens. Hmmm cattle loving gray aliens. Why does that sound Satanic? As in the days of Noah these times are. The Bible calls one race "descendants of Anuk" (Annunaki) but they are evil. The Nephilim were on the Earth in Noah's days so you can bet they'll be back. I'll bet they've been trying to deceive cultures for as long as we've been here. UFOs and crop circles are false miracles, but going into that hole gets spiritual. Anyway accept Christ into your heart, and you can be sure the demons leave you alone as long as you tell them to leave you alone with authority in the name of Christ. You can prevent alien abduction in this way as well. No joke.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

I'll give you a few suggestions.
You can try the smudge thing and all the other stuff that goes along with that.
If your sensative enough to know they are there you should get some idea as to why... and you can try going that route.

Best bet, if there is anything there... pray.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga

People who speak about it all being 'in your head,' are dead to the Greater Realm,

That is the most beautiful thing i heard this year!

So are you a "exorcist" you said?

Check out my MSN club:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It would be fun to chat with you

Redhead57 , thanks for your reply

But i already read a god book on Practical psychic self defence and am well aware of these "passive" coountermeasures to fight negative spiritual entities: water, shower, salt, crystals, sage and burning other herbs help, but there not that strong to break off the attachment this negatove spirit! These things only work if the attacking spirit is not firmly conencted to u, in my situation this thing has a firm grip and been with me since i was VERY little...

"There's nothing you can do about it. It's up to "them" if they want to solve all the worlds problems by leaving folks alone or not.
"

Well, this 6th dimensional jamming mechanism can be switched off from a higher dimension, but then the entire illuminati frame work will fall down and become useless

"The heavy weight may be a symptom of Depression from not having control of this entity. "

Hi, thanks for reply. Unfortuanely this has nothing to do with depression, its a devilry owned and utilized by one of the greater demons

"Do you have a contract already in force with said demon?
"

Ive heard of that but i am not aware of any contracts!!! All they do is ask me to join the dark side like 10 times every day!!!

"
I feel for you very much, its not nice...however I am at a loss as to what a 6th dimensional lock down is? Ive experienced attachments through my chakras and some dimensional attacks but I have no idea what this 6D lock down is, can you explain more maybe???
"

High Mr Green.

I am not fully aware about this thing myself, if its a simple demon that attched to me he some how jamms the core of my energy body and it feels like carrying 50 kilos - cant run can barely walk and cant work!!!

If its not a "simple" demons, which is what it looks like to be, this 6th dimensional jam is some kind of devilry contstructed by high ranking demons to deal with their foes. ANd it sucks meing stuck in t his ploody thing, its been 2 years since they put me in there and it might be 1 - 2 more years

"Also I would leave religious programs on all night (Shepard Chapel) starts at 3:00 "

I used to do that with classic FM

But i am not so sure about Jesus, according to these spiritas Jesus is the king of all demons!! It might be a perverted tactic used by demons, might be not...

"You could also try seeing a psychologist as there are medications that stop hallucinations from occurring but who are we to say everyone is hallucinating? Maybe science itself hasn't caught up yet and we just stumbled on medications that actually oppress the sensitive part of the brain in such a way as to block say an evil entity."

I hate my narrow minded dooctors. And you are right to ask, if we are ALL hallucinating - i am sure there are some but NOT ALL DAMN IT. And there meds do exactly what you said, dumb down sensetive parts of you

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
"All they do is ask me to join the dark side like 10 times every day!!!"

Are you serious? I try to keep an open mind about demons, spirits etc, but when people say stuff like this, i dunno... Why would they want you to join the dark side and how exactly do you join the dark side? I mean, why just not kill you? that's what demons do, right?

I haven't read much about demons and such at all, so maybe i have it all wrong...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Anyway, few years ago on anotother spiritual forum i was told to get a kitten or a cat as it would help me fight negative spiritual beings, with its awesome feline vibe...

Which is what i did!! Here she is!!

img245.imageshack.us...

"i make the conscious, free willed decision to give everything i have, to the pure, divine Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ.
"

That is inspiering, cos these demons woould have me believe Jesus is bad - prince of demons!!!!

Do u have MSN messenger so we could discuss this?

"
another thing...

cleanse and clear your house and body. daily.
"

I sometimes do Lesser banishment ritual of the pentagram. And its tricky, hard to do it PROPERLY, couple of times that i succeeded i felt this REALLY holly feeling rushing thro me!! And at night, the demon in me went NUTS!!! I had extreeeeem sleep disturbances!! Wish i coould do LBPR more often :/

"
the most effective thing that i've found is ammonia, salt (they hate salt for some reason)
"

That is truth, salt absorbs negative energies

"It could be a psychological issue, always seek medical help first to discount it.
"

People who say this (there r 2 in this thread alone) obviosly didnt even bother reading all replies in this thread

"
I'd start with taking bach flowers "

Ive been taking them for years!!

"Good Luck, and again see a doc first nothing wrong with being a little nuts, you can fix it....
"

Ive been seeing doctors for nearly 4 years!!! No use what so ever
Beside being someone to talk to...

"Magick won't help you. That stuff is just your imagination, none of it is real. "

Yet ANOTHER perosn who didnt even bother to read replies in this threa

Other than that thinkmore does raise some points but i dont really agree with this, my psychological constilation was ripped to SHREDS when i was a kid 1 - 2 years old, it WAS neg spirit beings and NOT my over active imagination.

Yes but who wants demonic possesion on their medical records Not many. Only way around it is to explain the symptoms to the doctor but dont mention your suspicions.

Haha thats true lol

"Any disembodied entity who represents itself as [THE Messiah and Savior] "Jesus" is a bold-faced liar."

And then i read this:
"
You have been led to believe that water areas are some sort of barrier to demonic presences. They are in fact areas where they dwell and gather"

Which is not true at all, running water is a VERY powerful countermeasure againts negative spiris

"
Best way to deal with demons? Go see a psychiatrist! Demons don't exist, dude "

Another one who didnt even bother to read the thread

"I am visited from time to time whenever I allow my faith to wain"

"If you can discover the demon's name and symbol, and they all have one, then you have power over him or her."

That is interesting

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Freeman]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This thread is really informative. The many points that have been brought up in this thread, are these the tools commonly used to cleanse your aura. I was under psi attack from a forum and one of my friends sent me light and help, but also shielding techniques. My forhead and head ached for days, I finally did another shielding technique and took a very long cleansing shower. Felt really good after that. I also believe that sending out love not fear is important.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman

Originally posted by SS,Naga

People who speak about it all being 'in your head,' are dead to the Greater Realm,

That is the most beautiful thing i heard this year!

So are you a "exorcist" you said?

Check out my MSN club:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It would be fun to chat with you.

I'm no exorcist...I show people how to remove entities from their Central LIght Core Shaft, which can be very difficult, depending on the person/entity.

Most people are spiritual children encountering something that they have insufficient understanding of, and how deadly these entities can be to their Lifeforce and willpower in life. Also, few take it seriously enough to want to do what is necessary to learn to free themselves from the Predators (myriads) to be found in the Etheric-Astral, and to learn to maintain self-protection.

Books can help a little, but I show them how to change from passive to aggresive response, which requires a strong Subtle Nervous System development, right attitude, and determination to grow from Within. Generally speaking, learning to Exteriorize almost at will (takes some years of practice) is requisite, and it is difficult to cultivate, for reasons that can be seen in my original post (this thread).

If you are determined to remove this sludge from your Core Shaft, contact me in u2u, and I will show you a method to enable you to exteriorize that is not to be found anywhere on the www, but that requires a small investment on your part (local stores near everybody!), and also the self-effort everything must have to be achieved (Intense Unbending Intent). It will magnify the activation of your pineal and Intent so powerfully you may be propelled into AP, depending upon the evolutional state each has attained so far. A bit scary, also: read my 'Double' thread for an overview, given in my first post (this thread).

Once achieved, and you are able to project your consciousness within (exteriorize), you will need to Combat this entity directly, and use your Willpower to keep it off, for it will return often, and the willpower will expel it permanently.

Up to you...the method is secret. I've only given it to one person besides my wife, for AP is overcontrolled by one's own SoulSelf (Above you), and one's desire to evolve into the Soul world. For most, it is dangerous to enter the etheric-astral without great Wisdom (readiness)...but apparently you may wish to do what is necessary to fight and remove this thing from yourself energetic structure. It takes work, for all who wish freedom and strength.

The Core Shaft has a radiance about it, and a substance that accrues from this radiance (which accumulates as a 'crust' of mist, like cream atop milk): this is what the etheric-astral entities are eating, to survive, just as humans must eat to survive. Fight! Use your inherent willpower to free yourself of them.

May all heed this warning; learn to fight Water with Fire.

(You're msn club link does not work.)

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Has anyone had an experience of a dark entity, being attached to your aura in some way, asking for help, asking to be brought to the light and advancement in a rather desperate frustrated way?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
love it?? pure, unadulterated love that comes only from the godsource??

sorry, but well, if you fear it, if you hate it, if it just conjures up a bunch of negative emotions in you, well, you are strenthening it....

pure love though, well, it will either flee from you, or heck, it might even kill it.....they can't take that too well...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
This thread is really informative.

Indeed.

Perhaps the biggest challange here is my belief system:

I met (telepathicly / in the astral) TWO entities, whoc claim to be Jesus.
Problem is only ONE of them is real Jesus.

In my experience both jesuses showed up in 2007. One was good, he attempted to heal my throat implant and it worked for about an hour, then it stopped working.... this good Jesus works in misterious ways, he is often out of reach... missing in actions and VERY vague. I asked him for some help he promised to help ... but "something" holds him back. Something he said my life is a "experiment" by this very peculiar alien being who i seen shortly in 2007 too. I keep telling him i am from Pleiades and there is nothing wrong with me.... yet i still recieved no help. It has been 2 years since he promised to help - no such luck

In June 2007, along with ALL kinds of demons, Another Jesus shows up and tells me i am preventing him and his mother (who spread out into 1000s of parallel life incarnations) him and Mary tell me i am preventing them from ruling on earth (NWO) and in space with all the demons!! He tells me he died for sins and now can kill and rampage all over the universe and still be cool

So me and some positive astral beings (anu, anunnaki, dinos, good aliens etc) fight evil Jesus and Illuminati. It comes to a climax several month later: we discover that in 2012, via illuminati, we all supposed to birtrh NEW laws and protocols for ENTIRE universe on how to live and behave
It all finishes wneh one master demon super boss puts my soul double into 6th d jam.
In this evil Jesus version i have achieved A LOT, i have a massive 3 page CV with all the magickal things i have done... And evil Jesus and master bosses demons are busy with verification process - they checking things out and supposed to release me from 6th dimensional jail......in a year or two time...
That is what happening according to evil Jesus version. However if JEsus is actually good (what im hoping for) it means there is 1 huge single demon who pretends to be all these other demons, and this same one demon is HOLDING me in 6th d jail/jam, i do not know how. Also according to good Jesus version in 5 years of fighting negative spiritual entities / studying kabbalah and magick i havent achieved ANYTHING and actually now, much WORSE situation than ive been in in 2003 when i only had 1 throat implant and no other problems so i started fighting negstive spirits hopeing to heal this implant!! Now i have 10 times more problems tan i had!!

So guys, good Jesus, yay or nay?

I feel this my friends, is a ENIGMA

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join