It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cure? - The Future? - IMPORTANT

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I am going to give you my theory, because I love you all.

Listen carefully.

YOU are made mostly of water. Humans are around %70 to %80 water. A new way to purify and clean water is to use UV light. It effects the genetic material of bacteria and viruses.

Read this web page:

www.excelwater.com...

When ultraviolet energy is absorbed by the reproductive mechanisms of bacteria and viruses, the genetic material (DNA/RNA) is rearranged and they can no longer reproduce. They are therefore considered dead and the risk of disease has been eliminated.

UV-rays are energy-rich electromagnetic rays that are found in the natural spectrum of the sunlight. They are in the range of the invisible short wave light having a wavelength ranging from 100 to 400 nm (1 nanometre = 10-9m).

A light bulb might go off, if it didn't yet, here is another try....

...read about the "flu season". The flu season starts of during the winter, gets stronger in the spring, and pretty much disappears in the summer.

Science Tells Why There's No Summer Flu Outbreak
www2.tbo.com...

"Influenza virus is more likely to be transmitted during winter on the way to the subway than in a warm room," said Peter Palese, a flu researcher who is professor and chairman of the microbiology department at Mount Sinai Medical College in New York and the study's lead author."

...light bulb yet? Here is more...

en.wikipedia.org...

A recent research done by National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) on influenza virus identified the virus as having "butter-like coating". The coating melts when it enters the respiratory tract. In the winter, the coating becomes a hardened shell; therefore, it can survive in the cold weather similar to a spore. In the summer, the coating melts before virus reaches the respiratory tract.

Get some sunlight!

Get some UV light from UV bulbs, or jump in a tanning bed for a little bit and see how you feel.

Don't burn your skin, and watch your internal body temperature.

Another theory: When you get a flu, your body temperature usually rises, and people believe that to be a symptom, hence why you need to take your temperature to detect the flu. HOWEVER, my theory is that body temperature rising is actually your body's defense mechanism. Your body is trying to warm up, to help kill off the flu! Also, your body heat rises and will make you sweat.

When you are too hot, the blood vessels in your skin expand (dilate) to carry the excess heat to your skin's surface. You may begin to sweat, and as the sweat evaporates, it helps cool your body.

Viruses and bacteria get carried in WATER. They probably can also escape your body by sweating...

...is your light bulb on yet?

Star and Flag, and spread this message like there is no tomorrow. It may be the future to health care.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

That was entertaining! It actually is based on sound, time honored

physiology of why the hypothalamus raises body temperature to fight

of very, many types of viruses (of course the flu gives you one of the highest

temps). BUT, as you said, UV A/B can be damaging, and only dna

fragmenting doses will kill it and harm too many of your cells to be worth

that kind of radiation exposure.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

There is a rumor that a man named Ed Leedskalnin cured himself of advanced tuberculosis by spinning in a swivel chair, in the sunlight, on a clear day between 1:00pm and 3:00pm.

Have you ever herd of that?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce
reply to post by drphilxr

There is a rumor that a man named Ed Leedskalnin cured himself of advanced tuberculosis by spinning in a swivel chair, in the sunlight, on a clear day between 1:00pm and 3:00pm.

Have you ever herd of that?

Yeah and my uncle cured his cancer by chasing a monkey up a tree and doing a back flip off of it when he got to the top.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

It was proven though, that Ed Leedskalnin was diagnosed with tuberculosis, and was suffering from it. It is also proven that he was cured, and lived to see another day.

The people that took him into their house as a stranger said that he spun himself in a chair in the sunlight. There are many documentaries about the guy on YouTube where you can learn this.

Your skin is full of capillaries that carry blood to your skin. Getting some UV light on your skin may effect your blood in small amounts.

It also may be true that the virus is much more weak then your body, so it would damage the virus before it damages you.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I am a firm believer in the healing qualities of sunlight, both mental and physical. Ever heard of cabin fever? I attribute my good health and very rare occurences of colds and flu to frequent nude sunbathing and swimming. (let the flaming commence!)

Having spent a little time with other adult nudists, I can attest to the overall appearance of good health and attitude.

I'd never considered the similarity to UV water purification, though. That is a very interesting and compelling comparison. Star and flag from me.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I have to agree.

Throw in some beer and some good music.......now were feelin good.

Nothing like fresh air, sunshine, and good times to get the hormones cookin.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I dont want to hog this thread but I feel this topic is very important.

Thru out the history of mankind our sun has sustained all life forms and has been revered as our savior.

The sun is a positive life force and good for all of us.

sunlight is good for us.

Go nudists or any sun worshippers.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The sun is probably the biggest source of Vitamin D for most people in the world. Not enough time in the sun means not enough vitamin D, which apparently is really important for the immune system.

I found this article online:

www.medicalnewstoday.com...
Epidemic Influenza And Vitamin D

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
I am going to give you my theory, because I love you all.

Love to you too AIO

Thanks for that, i believe in the power of the sun too although too much of anything is bad for you eh
Sunlight is an essential source of vitamin D - you just ask my lizards
seriously though, children who spend too much time indoors are more likely to get ricketts ect.

www.emoryhealthcare.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Nice replies everyone...

Yes, I was aware of Sunlight as the main source for vitamin D, and it's effects on the immune system. I made some replies on ATS a while ago about boosting your immune system to help cure cancer and other problems.

However, I just found this device:

www.comforthouse.com...

Help to protect yourself from infectious diseases including the common cold, flu bugs, E. coli, Asian bird flu, and SARS viruses with the innovative Nano UV Disinfection Scanner. The UV light is proven to kill bacterial and viral DNA after a 10 second scan on any surface.

Pretty neat huh?

I was thinking maybe in the future there can be a safe way to disinfect people, or objects, before they pass a certain point. Like a border, or a building like a hospital, or you know... your house.

... it's funny, as I was typing this thread I was watching Mythbusters, and they did the myth about double dipping your chips in dip, and it causing the spread of germs. In order to sterilize the chips for the controlled scientific test, they ran all the chips through a really cool UV light device.

Id like to see the flu get past a UV flashlight beam protecting the nose and face.
images.google.com...
... joking of course, because it would be dangerous, but maybe not in the future.

--edit add--

This device is cool too...

www.comforthouse.com...

[edit on 28-4-2009 by ALLis0NE]

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
"Where the sun does not enter trough the window, the doctor will enter trough the door."

Old Romanian saying

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I hardly ever get sunlight but i'm healthy as anything!
I wonder how amazing i'd feel if I actually did get sunlight

I'll try it next time i'm sick.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by T0by

It would be great if we could get some external tests done on this. If any of you feel sick, or you know anyone that feels sick, have them spend some time in the sunlight, and sun bathe, and see how they feel afterwards.

Make sure their body temp. doesn't get too high, and they drink plenty of water, as to not dehydrate. Don't let them do it alone, keep an eye on them.

Report your findings on this thread.

edit

Here is more info about Sunlight, Vitamin D, and colds and flu viruses:

Sunlight to fight colds, flu
www.news24.com...

[edit on 28-4-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I just read about vitamin D and looked up natural sources of it and found out that eggs contain it.
Guess what vaccine isn't recommended to those who are allergic to eggs!!

Edit:
This is from wikipedia:
"Flu vaccine is usually grown in fertilized chicken eggs."
en.wikipedia.org...

There really seems to be a connection..

Edit2:

Seriously dudes! Compare the sympoms of flu and vitamin-D deficiency!

[edit on 28-4-2009 by DGFenrir]

[edit on 28-4-2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

UPDATE on Swine Flu Outbreak in the USA.
It does look as if this will be pretty serious doesn't it?
How can we avoid this?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
yes human body is mostly made up of water and water can react according to our moods thus altering our personality and health

www.ceveni.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
i like the theory... i like the sun... but thinking out loud, if this did indeed start in Mexico, it's sunny and hot as hell there.... don't you think the average slumdweller (as termed by an airline ceo) gets more sun than most modern world peoplebots?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
New here, all I have to say is Colloidal Silver. I have used it for 4 months now and I feel great. I have built 50 of the little units (generators) and passed them out. People have cured themselves of everything from under-active thyroid to sceriosis and excema to enlarged prostate and acne. There is much literature on it on the web. You can not turn color by using the 3-9 volt battery method either. The people who have Argyria did so on purpose to make the idea of doing Colloidal Silver look like a bad thing. Science has long known the healing properties of silver and it used to be in ALL soil, thanks Monsanto for destroying that!! We used to get it from food. Babies had Silver Iodine put in their eyes to stave off infection if the mother had a vag problem (stopped in 1970). It is used on burn victims. Royalty use silver pots to cook in, eat off silver plates with silver wear and used to drink out of silver stiens, they were loaded with silver and their skin did turn a bluish color, Argyria, so they were refered to as the "Blue Bloods". They lived twice to three times longer than the peasants of the time and were rarely ill. Go figure.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The synchronicity of my user name is telling...

In Africa it is custom for indigenous people that are sick to go to a quiet (and I assume not infested by big predators) place and just lay down in the sun and sweat it out, delirium not withstanding.

Yes, the sun cures a lot. I think the best thing a person can do for their health is to get a tan, build up skin resistance and become an outdoors person. Things I have noticed in my not so short lifetime are that the really old people in my region tend to be all darker skin, not from genetics but from habitat. Lighter skinned people, especially the younger ones, tend to get wierd diseases like MS. We are energy systems, and the cheapest, healthiest way to keep energy levels high is to use the sun. I suspect chemtrails could have a sunlight suppression agenda here.

However, if you do chose to use the sun as therapy, do stay hydrated, or it will do more harm than gun. Sun + Water is the equation to go for.

Good thread, star and flagged. The timing of the current bird, nay swine, flu just before the summer is enough for me not to worry much about it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join