It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So how does one get into government testing?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
even if you do find out how to volunteer for a government experiment please do not do it. Your life could be forfeit. It isnt worth it and surely if you mean to do these things and post about them they would have ways of tieing your tongue for you. Unwise crazy bonkers. Please dont do it

ps

anyone who says o btw im a woman i have modeling pics. . . is a dude groping for replies bleh (manthra)
lol

[edit on 28-4-2009 by constantwonder]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Wow, now I've seen everything.

... you really want to become a lab rat?

Whatever they test you with, it wouldn't have anything to do with improving your life... more like, "How quickly can a virus incapacitate you, and will the vaccine work this time?"

What a weird world... people actually want to volunteer for this stuff.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Yay! It's me! And this was at christmas...

I'm really a girl! I know it's hard for you guys to swallow, but it's true!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
Wow, now I've seen everything.

... you really want to become a lab rat?

Whatever they test you with, it wouldn't have anything to do with improving your life... more like, "How quickly can a virus incapacitate you, and will the vaccine work this time?"

What a weird world... people actually want to volunteer for this stuff.

Well if it is truly voluntary, I could say no to whatever I didn't want to do, right? I mean, they can't force a volunteer, that would be becoming a victim.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
We are all part of an experiment of some sort or another. Some are harmless and others maybe not so harmless. Even those that think they are the ones conducting the experiment are sometimes unknowingly experimented on themselves.

Here is a start for getting paid to be experimented on.
clinicaltrials.gov...
Although, I doubt it is a good idea.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It would cool to have dragon fire breath instead of wings. Or Your canine teeth grow a little longer then usual and sharper.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
If we are talking about dragons. I'll just take the dragon's hoard.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
hmmm an 18 year old chick wants to be genetically modified by the government.This screams dark angel.. that makes this more interesting....Jessica alba...hmm..Anyway,as far as im aware most genetic modification or genetic selection is usually with an embryo.You could probably do some clinical trials for medication and get paid for it,not as exciting though i guess.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I suppose you could start by looking at a local university's medical department. Professors might need volunteers for something or other, and some of them might be affiliated with the government, or at least know contacts. I can't say I'd be willing to volunteer for those sorts of tests, though.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say but the only real human/animal hybridization has to be done in the the embryo stages. Anything you graft to your body unless its human will be rejected.
There is human/animal hybridization going on though. They made some pigs with human blood flowing through their veins.
Maybe someone could make you a condor/human hybrid and when it grows up you could graft its wings to your back. That way they would be proportional to your body.
Another problem would be a stable mounting platform.
You would need some serious reconstructive surgery just to carry them.
If you do find someone that can give you wings let me know. I want some to.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
We are all part of an experiment of some sort or another. Some are harmless and others maybe not so harmless. Even those that think they are the ones conducting the experiment are sometimes unknowingly experimented on themselves.

Here is a start for getting paid to be experimented on.
clinicaltrials.gov...
Although, I doubt it is a good idea.

Thanks for the link.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
wings... really? Id say we are about 150 years away from that sort of genetic crossbreeding. and my guess is youd have to be born with it, they cant just sew on some wings and expect them to work.

and if you did by some freak chance get wings, youd be locked in a padded cell. maybe get to use them in a warehouse, but you wont be doing much more then that.

youd have wings, but you wouldnt get to fly. try to escape, your expendable because you no longer exist - meaning you have no rights. theyd just make another one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

im not trying to sound like an ass, but this isnt the marvel universe, if you want government experiments on you, itd be things like stem cell research and the like. things like xmen origins dont happen.

the good experiments are done by companies like GE - the ones youd think would have nothing to do with that sort of thing. funded by corporations.

again im not an asshole, im just blunt. i dont see the need for sugar coating everything, if people cant laugh at themselves...this is the reason why we still have racial crap in the media.

must be some deep seeded thing. im white YOU BETTER NOT SAY A GOD DAMN WORD ABOUT IT OR IM CALLING MY LAWYER.............orrrrrr you could just laugh it off? people are retarded these days. ..

i always go off on tangents at the ends of my posts. slight ADD? or maybe its the fact that im here because i am bored and this is way of eating up time?...just rambling on about nothing.

shrug. lol

[edit on 30-4-2009 by epitaph.one]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkice19

There's a plastic surgeon that I'm thinking of consulting with. He's in Montana, USA and is the only surgeon I can search around saying that he's willing to try it with someone.

I'll let you know what happens.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
what are the wings going to be made out of? and how big? they are going to be super heavy and wont move?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

Like PHILIPS and their skin tattoo that's modified by touch? That stuff is really cool too. I wouldn't mind that either, come to think of it.

Check out Transhumanity or H+ magazine. I don't agree with everything they believe in, but they have some cool stuff in mind.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I would have a lightwieght metal structure covered in synthetic feathers. Not very big, but not small either. I was thinking of some transdermal implants so that they could be removeable, but transdermals reject easily....

They would not have to be organic, especially because it'd be WAY too complicated to do.

EDIT: I know what you mean! Don't worry, I think people who can't laugh at themselves are sad. I know im thinking nonsense, but nonsense seems to make sense for me....

[edit on 30-4-2009 by The dragon is taking over]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Never heard of any of those....i'll look into them. Im not into that sort of thing beyond tat's but i'll look into them to cure this late night boredom.

Anything else to look into? Bombing Science if your bored. hahha

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
depending on their size and weight, wouldnt you have to get them tied into your rib structure just to make sure they dont fall out like a transdermal ?

[color=lightblue]----------------------------------------------------------------------------

how big we talking? im a bored artist and it'll give me something to sketch

[color=lightblue]----------------------------------------------------------------------------

yay for multiple posts.... shrug

[edit on 30-4-2009 by epitaph.one]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

From top to wing tip I'd want them protuding above my shoulder's and to end at my bum! xD Maybe a little more than 1 foot?

I was thinking about the ribs thing, but they move alot causing the healing to prolong(most likey) and then I was thinking of the shoulder blades. They move a lot as well, but it would seem to be easier for them to heal, to me.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
You should look into DARPA, they have every thing from brain machine interfacing to AI and autonomous robots.

There are plenty of areas to look into, but DARPA is the gov's tech go to people. A search based on the material provided should be more than enough to get started.

AUGCOG[ /url]

and National Security Advisor to ... stricter oversight of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency ... the futures market, the Brain Machine Interface program grew out of DARPA's...
[url=http://www.stanley2002.org/stories/090403/0904030.htm]Dept of Deception

[edit on 30-4-2009 by ADVISOR]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join