It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So how does one get into government testing?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Well I'm very interested in becoming a volunteer for genetic research by the goverment. I know crazy, but that's where all the good experiments go on!

So does anyone know where to get connected with doctors or surgeons who need healthy volunteers?

I know it's lame, but I'm trying to get in contact with surgeons to impalnt or graft cosmetic wings onto my body, and after searching all day on the interwebs, can't find anything on it, or any other hybrid/mutation research....

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Wow, if you get a reliable source for this one, I will be so freakin surprised!

Heck I want to know to, hopefully it's good pay, if i'm going to be half horse half man, I expect at least 30,000 up front, then 30,000 later.

Still would be cool, although, i'd probably just end up with bone cancer

I would like to see the responses, so you get a Flag.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
Wow, if you get a reliable source for this one, I will be so freakin surprised!

Heck I want to know to, hopefully it's good pay, if i'm going to be half horse half man, I expect at least 30,000 up front, then 30,000 later.

Still would be cool, although, i'd probably just end up with bone cancer

I would like to see the responses, so you get a Flag.

Ha ha, no kidding! I would love to see that myself!

Thanks for the flag, man. I've been searching everywhere, and was actually with ATS when TheRiverGoddess first posted about wanting an OOBE, and if someone could help her get one. She got one and is now pretty respected on here.

I figure, since I can't hunt anone down, maybe some smart people on ATS would be willing to answer a call, or open offer.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by The dragon is taking over

I tried a OOBE a few times, could never do it myself, subsequently become pretty skeptical of it myself, but am still an open minded person not to shut anything out completely.

No prob on the flag, you got three so far, hopefully someone knows something, it's something I've had in the back of my mind for quite sometime.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

I'm actually still working on it. I've goten really close, but still to no avail.

It probably doesn't help that I've taken a break from it because of stress....

I'll check up on here tomorrow. Good night!

XL5

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Yeah, dragon wings would be cool. The problem is, they would ALWAYS get in the way, clothes wouldn't fit unless there were wing slots. The biggest problem would be that they would need to be huge or your bones would have to have a hollow/foamy structure. Even then, you might need the tail too.

Would they ever let you go out in public ever again...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
Yeah, dragon wings would be cool. The problem is, they would ALWAYS get in the way, clothes wouldn't fit unless there were wing slots. The biggest problem would be that they would need to be huge or your bones would have to have a hollow/foamy structure. Even then, you might need the tail too.

Would they ever let you go out in public ever again...

Ha ha probably not, but I don't necessarily need to fly, so the huge-ness wouldn't be needed but it'd be nice.

I personally think it's more weird not having wings, but that's me. I'd totally get the tail, too!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
you should be careful what you wish for you might get it... people actually looking to become experiments wow... this worlds just going psycho lol.

also.. it sounds like you want to be leading experiments... lol weird.. but i think if they test things on you it might actually be things there working on. not something that will get u off. like i said be careful what you wish for. one day you might actually be an experiment..

XL5

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
You want wings that don't work? Thats like getting a penis that doesn't work (in either way) lol. Why not make a costume then? IMO flying experiance would be second only to true love.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
You are serioulsy living in a fantasy world. No one knows how to do this yet. and if they did why would they pick you (probably a twelve year old kid with and active imagination) and then pay you a rediculous amount??

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I for one would donate myself to biological/ genetic testing. If the govt is looking to create an army of XMEN type soldiers, count me in. I would even do it for little money. Big risk = big payoff.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

If the OP was 12 then his body wouldn't be fully developed and could take on the genetic mutation with more ease than an adult!

Seriously though if you're wanting...wings.... eh good luck on that. I'd rather go with something like a regenerative ability or camo skin that can change colors

Leave out the scales though most girls don't like snakes or lizards!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

www.bobiland.com...

I think this is the closest you could get to it!

I doubt there is any seriousness to the idea, but if it was possible one day, i'd more or less wanted to have the live forever potion! To bad it'll never happen.

But enjoy the pic, if you want you can just alter your image with tattoos and dangerous knives.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I know it's lame, but I'm trying to get in contact with surgeons to impalnt or graft cosmetic wings onto my body

Maybe you should start with one of these first...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c73a52c47fb.jpg[/atsimg]

Just an idea...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Why your already a part of the testing...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29

I know it's lame, but I'm trying to get in contact with surgeons to impalnt or graft cosmetic wings onto my body

Maybe you should start with one of these first...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c73a52c47fb.jpg[/atsimg]

Just an idea...

You're silly. It's just an honest question, I wouldn't mind having a little chit chat about possibilities.

Oh and btw, I'm an 18 year old chick.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Already working on it actually. I'm getting elf ears.

I like it, but that doesn't mean everyone else has to, so people just coming to bash are wasting their time. I don't get angry.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mephesto
I for one would donate myself to biological/ genetic testing. If the govt is looking to create an army of XMEN type soldiers, count me in. I would even do it for little money. Big risk = big payoff.

Amen to that!

Why wouldn't the government rather have willing volunteers for their experiments though, ya'know?

I'm totally with you on that. x)

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
You are serioulsy living in a fantasy world. No one knows how to do this yet. and if they did why would they pick you (probably a twelve year old kid with and active imagination) and then pay you a rediculous amount??

I'm an 18 year old woman, who may be a little weird, but I mean that's way better than being boring. I have some modeling pictures, I could probably upload...

XL5

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
WOW, didn't see that coming dragon. Now everyone will be nice to you...for some reason lol. If you make your picture into an avatar, you'll get more replies to your posts.

Now I understand the fashion over function. Being able to fly without wings would be better IMO.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join