It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is A Classic NWO Move

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'll keep this short and very basic...

David Cameron is being set up to be the next leader of the UK without a doubt.

Tony Blair leads the UK for 10 years and presides over the banks and financial system.

Tony Blair leaves Gordon Brown with the mess and is put in place to be the fall guy, the one who takes the heat in a move to ensure the next leader is an easy choice.. David Cameron.

Gordon Brown is purposely being made to look as bad as possible.. so Cameron of the opposition party is elected next term.

It's all a set up to make sure 'their man' gets in power next after Blair.

Who is David Cameron -

David William Donald Cameron (born 9 October 1966) is the current leader of the Conservative Party and Leader of Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition in the United Kingdom.

his great-great grandfather Sir Ewen Cameron, London head of the Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank played key roles in discussions led by the Rothschilds with the Japanese central banker (later Prime Minister) Takahashi Korekiyo concerning the selling of war bonds during the Russo-Japanese war

Cameron is a direct descendant of King William IV (4th great grandfather) and his mistress Dorothea Jordan (and thus 5th cousin, twice removed of Queen Elizabeth II)

en.wikipedia.org...

100% Cameron is the next leader of the UK... and the NWO march on.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Na, this is all just a big ole conspiracy theory! Just ask those who rejected all the evidence I posted about the wonderful Rothschilds and how they operate and control everything on the global grid. People doubt this info, along with dentention camps, the global surge for depopulation, and th now here "one world" currency. Now, let's all just simply go back to sleep until they wake us all up to take our next pill! Afterall, the gov't is our friend and is always here to help us!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
No mate i've been saying for a looooong time how the Rothschilds control the Illuminati/NWO and the world..

there has never been a multiple party system, it's all been set up so you think you have a choice, but it's a False choice. between Blair Brown and Cameron it's all the same thing, they just make one out to be the "fall" guy so the new one can come in and more people will follow them

look at the US

Bush to Obama, people were yelling for anyone but bush. they didn't/don't realize that it's the same thing, they have the same agenda just a new facade, that people will follow now cause it was there "choice"

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

I know darth, I believe the same way you do. I was being sarcastic towards some of the people here at ats that think the nwo and the rothschilds are a bunch of conspiracy theories. Those who scoff and make fun of those who are presenting the info are in for a big surprise very shortly too from what I am seeing right now. The global currency, microchips, peace between israel and palestine, it's all in the works in the obama administration as we speak.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Good to see some people can see what's going on.

I think it was a similar situation in the US... put Obama against McCain, make sure McCain looks as bad as possible so 'their man' Obama was a sure thing. No way would McCain say some of things he did if he was really trying to become a leader. Take that with the bad media coverage and the masses only had one choice.

Sad state of this world when you only have TWO people to vote for in reality... and one of those is a fake or has the chips staked against them. That's not a free world or democracy.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Rothschilds? Rubbish. It's the Scots. Brown is Scottish, Blair has Scottish ancestry. Who was Labour leader before Blair? John Smith, another Scot. David Cameron, another Scottish name. The Lib Dems were recently led by Menzies Campbell, all 3 major parties led by Scots.

Is it coincidence that the Bank of England was formed a mere 2 years after the alleged 'massacre' at Glencoe, where 38 members of the MacDonald banking family were able to conveniently disappear to take over all the financial institutions of Great Britain?

The MacDonalds bought out the Rothschilds in the 1840's at the same time they invented the 'Nathan Rothschild Waterloo myth'. Check out Jacques MacDonald, Napoleon's Marshall. At the same time, the MacDonalds were outfitting highland regiments for Wellingon. Now THAT's playing both sides.

Truth is, the MacDonalds made the fortune after Waterloo and bankrupted Nathan Rothschild in the process. They then blackmailed him into revealing the secrets of the rest of the Rothschild family which the MacDonalds took over in 1846. They maintained the Rothschild organisation as a 'front' which they maintain as a 'lightning conductor' to this day.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This is how they get you to 'choose' the next leader,you are exactly right.

The gauge of how bad the policies will be in the next term of office is directly related to how big a moron is currently in charge..and how wonderfully 'clean' the next guy will be portrayed.

Judging by the current slack-jawed,salad dodger....

I'd say we'll pretty much be 'voting' for out and out slavery in the next elections.
"But he looks like such a nice chap".

reply to post by Osmoses

Well,you may be right too.

We all know how copper wire was invented.. 2 Scotsman fighting over a penny..

(Oh Dear,how long before Scottish jokes get labelled 'racist' too..Yeah I'm part Scottish.. McQueen is the clan name
).

[edit on 25-4-2009 by AGENT_T]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

The Macdonalds are wealthy, but they don't own nor control the Rothschilds. This is well documented.
www.rense.com...
The massive power MacDonald fails to consider is the largest wealth and power base in the world. It is this international wealth and power that controls virtually all governments of the world. It is the House of Rothschild-Rockefeller international bankers.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

What's your source on that?

you can send me a PM if you don't wanna post it here.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

The truth is, Nathan Rothschild couldn't have made this statement if he was not in control of Britain's money. Quote "Back to 1815, this is the year Nathan Mayer Rothschild makes his famous statement,

“I CARE NOT WHAT PUPPET IS PLACED UPON THE THRONE OF ENGLAND TO RULE THE EMPIRE ON WHICH THE SUN NEVER SETS. THE MAN WHO CONTROLS BRITIAN’S MONEY SUPPLY CONTROLS THE BRITISH EMPIRE, AND I CONTROL THE BRITISH MONEY SUPPLY.”

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Your quote is a little bit freestyle but alright...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
Na, this is all just a big ole conspiracy theory! Just ask those who rejected all the evidence I posted about the wonderful Rothschilds and how they operate and control everything on the global grid. People doubt this info, along with dentention camps, the global surge for depopulation, and th now here "one world" currency. Now, let's all just simply go back to sleep until they wake us all up to take our next pill! Afterall, the gov't is our friend and is always here to help us!

I wish I could remember where I read it because I know the "Link" patrol is going to be frothing at the bit; they are going to just have to take my word, dismiss it or find it for themselves; but it said that regardless of how much factual information or proof that you provide, most people will continue to believe whatever they have already accepted as fact.

So you see it is not a matter of denying ignorance; it more of a matter of denying facts.

Either way it is a waste of time and energy to attempt inform those that choose not to believe. The only reason to do it at all is for the pure enjoyment of playing a game you know you can't win.

Tic Tac Toe anyone?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Don't go beating yourself up over this nightsky, we'll need people like you later on down the road when it all starts hitting the fan. Right now the love affair with Obama is wearing thin, and people are beginning to speak out. Even here where I live, more than two thirds of the people who said they voted for Obama said that they wished they hadn't voted at all, or wrote in Ron Paul. If people choose not to believe, that's okay, for at least you made them think, and the greatest shot ever fired in a revoultion is when those asleep wake up and start thinking for themselves.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

The MacDonald being quoted there is a professor MacDonald, not one of the MacDonald puppet masters. Nathan Rothschild's statement was drafted by the MacDonalds, only it was them who controlled the finances, not him.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osmoses
reply to post by thewind

The MacDonald being quoted there is a professor MacDonald, not one of the MacDonald puppet masters. Nathan Rothschild's statement was drafted by the MacDonalds, only it was them who controlled the finances, not him.

Sorry Osmoses, but history says different, and I posted the link for your convenience.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by II HAL II

Sad state of this world when you only have TWO people to vote for in reality... and one of those is a fake or has the chips staked against them. That's not a free world or democracy.

True that.

Now we have Obama running around the world trying to play the role of "Good Cop" vs Bush's "Bad Cop"

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Right on , and 2 others ... I am not military , hell the closest i have got 2 war is call of duty 4...

But tac. goes along way... I have thought of plan a , B , and c ...
Run to the hills ... get a R.V. or stand my ground... Stand Our Ground is the only way ...

Small patriot groups of 7, or 8 Strong... Must have Short Wave Single Side Band Communication..
We must fortify homes , and Dig in strong... (Bottle neck Kill zones ) in attic look outs sandbagged, and Hard...

Good point to remember , Waco times a thousand... Hot zones as they will be called (individual American homes ) will be targeted by the C-130 guns and leveled one by one ...

But not before they have first tested the target, and lost persons and cant secure target ( Hard Target. )

So my question 2 all is , Are you going 2 be a hard target or soft ? Hard targets For All ...
I will get my quota , Quack Quack , MAKE A STAND ! You going 2 RUN from a Duck !!!

STATIC DEFENSE is where we are at ... Good luck 2 All
Make a stand Dig It ?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Red 4 Dawn

The greatest weapon is the mind! If your enemy doesn't know what you're thinking then he has not a clue as to your next move. Here's the real low down on battling the nwo. First of all, we are in a "no-win" situation if it comes down to an all out shooting war. For the foreign troops are already in place and have no problem in shooting any of us. You wanna defeat the elite? Do it with their own rules and use their own game! Greed! The global ones thrive on control, so, they use currency, but, if none of us "need" much currency, then they lose control. Phase one, get outta debt! Do whatever ya have to do. Bankruptcy, pay off your debts with your savings, but just do whatever you have to to get outta debt. If you have no car loan, house loan, or a loan of any kind, they can't control you! Phase 2, lower your standard of living! Do you really need 25 cell phones or blackberries? Do you need all that dtv programming? Do you really need to eat out at the finest resturants 4 or 5 times a month? I can go on and on here, but you people get my drift I am sure. Plain and simple. Get off the grid as much as you can! This will drive them totally nuts!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
okay im with you. but whos to say that this setup isnt for the better. you got a problem with it do something okay so hes being setup to be the next u.k. leader. whats this guy about.

p.s. whos to say that the son of man wont come out to stop stuff like this from happening. he will, i know this so stand up for whats right it will be great. all of this evil stuff will soon stop. he will come out within a couple years.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by II HAL II
I'll keep this short and very basic...

David Cameron is being set up to be the next leader of the UK without a doubt.

Tony Blair leads the UK for 10 years and presides over the banks and financial system.

Tony Blair leaves Gordon Brown with the mess and is put in place to be the fall guy, the one who takes the heat in a move to ensure the next leader is an easy choice.. David Cameron.

Gordon Brown is purposely being made to look as bad as possible.. so Cameron of the opposition party is elected next term.

It's all a set up to make sure 'their man' gets in power next after Blair.

Who is David Cameron -

David William Donald Cameron (born 9 October 1966) is the current leader of the Conservative Party and Leader of Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition in the United Kingdom.

his great-great grandfather Sir Ewen Cameron, London head of the Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank played key roles in discussions led by the Rothschilds with the Japanese central banker (later Prime Minister) Takahashi Korekiyo concerning the selling of war bonds during the Russo-Japanese war

Cameron is a direct descendant of King William IV (4th great grandfather) and his mistress Dorothea Jordan (and thus 5th cousin, twice removed of Queen Elizabeth II)

en.wikipedia.org...

100% Cameron is the next leader of the UK... and the NWO march on.

Just thought I would come back to this thread I made over a year ago and say.... told you so......hee hee.

What I didn't predict was there would be two of them...

New Prime Minister David Cameron has said his "historic" Conservative-led coalition government will be united and provide "strong and stable" leadership.

In a good-humoured press conference with Lib Dem leader Nick Clegg, who is now deputy PM, he said they would "take Britain in a historic new direction".

news.bbc.co.uk...

Nick Clegg....

His father, Nicholas Clegg CBE, is chairman of United Trust Bank,[2] and is a trustee of The Daiwa Anglo-Japanese Foundation

Clegg's paternal grandmother, Kira von Engelhardt, was a Russian Baroness whose German-Russian aristocratic family fled the Bolsheviks after the 1917 Russian Revolution.

Clegg's great-great-grandfather, the Russian nobleman Ignaty Zakrevsky, was attorney general of the imperial Russian senate.[6] His great-great aunt was the writer, Baroness Moura Budberg.

en.wikipedia.org...

Funny they have a very similar family background, both the same age and apparently naughty boys when at school.

Cameron is alleged to have faced trouble as a teenager in May 1983, six weeks before taking his O-levels, when he had allegedly smoked cannabis. Because he admitted the offence and had not been involved in selling drugs, he was not expelled

en.wikipedia.org...

Nick Clegg -

As a 16-year-old exchange student in Munich, Germany, he was sentenced to a term of community service after he and a friend burned a collection of cacti belonging to a professor.

en.wikipedia.org...

Banks and royalty... banks and royalty.

<<   2 >>

join