It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Cuts, Freaky Coincidence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hey this is my chance to get well-known around this forum for one, other than with the word WANTED in front of it! get your own weird occorance

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
umm, how are you going to get well known? and whats the wanted thing about? sorry, im confused, and too lazy to use the shift key.

anyways, i was just on the phone with my girlfriend. Im back now though. Why is there only cuts on one arm? its almost as if my dominant hand cut my other arm...
and those lyrics... there is something eirie about them...
they give me the chills

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
why do you listen to techno

Maybe your subconscious is killing your outer body in punishment

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
^Hahah, exactly what I was thinking. Your own body is punishing yourself for listening to that crap.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
electronic music in general is bad. so i've come to the conclusion that are inflicting damage to yourself and those around you. it's kind of like sleep walking. i believe that subconsciously, after playing with the witchboard and listening to the music, your mind is reacting to these psychological influences, and in order to free yourself of these things, you're purposefully but not consciously inflicting damage on yourself as well as your friend, for what reason? as a reminder not to do the same again.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
could it really be my subconsious? its weird though, nothing like this has ever happened before... this is teh first time, and since then i still have that little blurb of the song stuck in my head.
everytime it gets to the "ahcoontah" part it creeps me out a bit. Could that be in a different language? I wonder what it means?

Also, by subconsious... do you mean like subliminal messages, or just cause its techno???

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'm fairly shure they just mean techno sucks, I must agree. But I will offer a reward, To anyone who finds the lyrics to that song!

P.S.
What's its name?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
i dont know the name of the song. as i said, we were streaming euro trance vocal techno all night, so i didnt see the names of the songs as they were played. We had to shut the music off in the morning.

Whats so bad about techno?!

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I dunno, it just really bugs me.

But I still think the cuts have to do with somthing meta-physical, probly your dad's wild manifestations, hitting your buddy in a form of "frienly Fire". thats my idea, any others?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Sup guys,
I still don't see how it could be techno being bad, because I like to listen to it. Unless that was sarcasam, which im assuming it is ^^;; Maybe the type of techno can lead us to a better conclusion? I dunno who the artist of the song was either, and I still can't figure out what demonic has in his head :-/

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
yea, if anyone can find out what it is that'd help massivly

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
sup boom, do you remember hearing that song that night though? i dont remember it... maybe it played while we were asleep?!

well anyways, i dont know what to say about the techno stuff. I listen to it all the time, and nothing like this has ever happened...

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
song...

DUH! it wasn't techno you heard all night IT WAS A BANSHEE! they use a song to hypnotise you, like a siren, and then they try to kill you, the only differance with them and sirens is they make it look like you killed your selves. you said there were some near your wrists, I think the banshee just tried to make it look like you slit your wrists. The good 'ol trance,slit,kill tactic.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
awsome, i think you should video tape a night in your room while u sleep or after a witchboard session.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
maybe ill try that, i dont know though. it would look weird video taping myself sleeping...

ive been looking for that song, no luck as of yet, ill keep searching though.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
actually I was only being partially sarcastic about the techno being the cause...

Since techno is basically random noises and vocals, it is very possible for it to contain subliminal messaging that may even be able to cause people to do strange things; in your case, cause self-inflicted wounds.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
it could be that you were subconsciously interacting with the music. music has been known to change a persons emotions, and the human brain wasn't meant to take continuously rhythmic beats. so it could be subliminal messages or subconscious interaction.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
so you do think it was subliminal messages? how could i check for this... once i find the song, i can try to listen for messages, but what am i looking for?

also, i busted out my old camera... it has an infrared feature so that i could sleep with no lights on, but still record myself. im not sure if ghosts would come up in infrared though. although i dont know what taping myself would prove...

i would like to try more tests about the subliminal messages though, i remember seeing them somewhere before... kind of interesting... well im pretty close to finding that song... im probably done searching for today though, ive already spent 3 hours straight searching.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The beat wasnt continious. we were streaming from the internet... its kind of like an internet radio station, so new songs are played all the time. although alot of techno does have similar beats

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
You mentioned...that your right arm was cut, and your friends left arm was cut? Is that correct? Was your friend laying to the right or left of you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join