It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sssssooooo...Planet X Just Around The Corner?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin

Originally posted by organism315
reply to post by AlwaysQuestion

Exactly right. It will only be visible to the very southern tips of South Africa, South America, Antarctica, and southern Australia for at least another year. Then in 2010, it will be visible up to the equator. 2011, it will be visible to everyone except the extreme northern regions (of course, it will be within the orbit of mars, at that point, and accelerating around the Sun, so we'll be in some really hard times. By 2012, we should have serious earthquakes, tidal waves, and asteroid impacts of the rocks it towed in from the Oort cloud and Kuyper belt.

with grace in liberty by justice,
O-315

I can confirm that about 4 days ago I HAVE SEEN A "SECOND SUN" to the right of the REAL SUN , and it stayed there about half an hour I think! I noticed it kind of late , but it was truly amazing! I called two of my collegues to see for them selves BECAUSE I COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES! I NEVER SAW SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN THE SKY!!!
We were so astonished that we just stared at it until it dissapeard from the sky ; in the final stage it turned kind of violet and the next minutes IT WAS NO MORE!
We did not took a single photo although we all 3 had a 5 mp phone in the pockets...
really frustrating now that I think of it...
BUT IT WAS THERE , IT WAS REAL , I REALLY COULD NOT BELIEVE IT , AND THIS IS THE ONLY REASON I STARTED SEARCHING THE NET FOR SOME KIND OF INFO / CREATED THIS ACCOUNT , AND THE USER ABOVE IS UNBELIEVABLE RIGHT AND EXACT IN DESCRIPTION!!!
It was observed and by others and one is in this topic here : www.disclose.tv...
i53.tinypic.com...
He actually took a photo and to my amaze it was exactly what i too saw!
There are others that probably saw it but it's been overlooked and IGNORED!
I was one of those that had a real laugh at the BS with 2012 , mayans and etc...
This thing that I saw BY PURE CHANCE , MISTAKE , LUCK you may call it what you whant , really made me think "a little bit more " about the information I previously had read on various sites about 2012 ...
If it really is true or not , remains to be seen , but hey : WHAT A VIEW , WITH 2 SUNS IN THE SKY!!
AND IT WAS IN A VERY CLEAR (CLOUDLESS ) PART OF THE SKY!
Truly an "eye-opener" that day for me!
Well this is what I had to say!
I hope for the best for all of you that believe in this "planet x thing" !
Good day to all!
edit on 28-1-2011 by leaualorin because: forgot to complete the message with a link

What time of day was it?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by supragrom

It was about 13:30 in the afternon!
And the sun was real bright!
That's why I noticed "the thing" late!
I wasn't expacting another bright sun next to THE REAL SUN...
strange times we live in...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The photo looks like it was shot through a window. Did you see this through a window? Your description makes it sound like you were inside looking at this scene.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
The photo looks like it was shot through a window. Did you see this through a window? Your description makes it sound like you were inside looking at this scene.

I don't know if the photo is taken through a window! The guy was in his car , but I suppose he got his head and camera outside his car...
My description is exactly how I saw it , and I wasn't watching the whole "thing" through a window glass!
I was outside , enjoying the sun , when I just looked at the sun and I couldn't believe what I see...
That's when I called two colleagues to tell me I'm not having "problems" and just start seeing things in the sky...
It was another sun , smaller in size (about half), was just as bright as the sun , and only a few minutes before dissapearing it got a violet color around it!
VERY VERY STRANGE , and the fact that someone else saw it in another part of the world , makes me think "a little" about what our governments are saying about this(OUR ROMANIAN GOVERNMENT DOESN'T EVEN MENTIONS THINGS LIKE THESE...OR THE MEDIA...) , or why is it that ALL so called scientists and governments REALLY TRY TO CONVINCE US THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PLANET "X" !
Do they really think us , humans, as complete morons?
I mean , all someone in their right minds can do is just take a telescope , go in a non-chemtrailed area , with a clear sky at night , and SEE WITH THEIR OWN EYES THE REALITY!
I think we should ALL start asking questions , and not just be "satisfied" with the bull-#s that our leaders tell us!
THEY KNOW SOMETHING, PROBABLY A LOT MORE THAN US , AND THEY WOULD NEVER TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON!
Just my opinion!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

The photo was definitely taken through a window., What you are seeing is an internal reflection inside of the glass. That photo was been discussed in various threads at ATS.

What you saw is much more interesting and an atmospheric effect. We know that because of the color change and the fact that the "sun" disappeared.

There is no second sun around our Sun. If there was, where is it today? Amateur astronomers would easily see this with their scopes. The question of course is what did you see?

I suspect that you saw an interesting form of a sun dog. Not all sun dogs are seen close to the horizon. Some can appear well above the horizon. I have seen sun dogs so bright that it hurt to look at them. Some are dim and hard to detect. Some have vibrant rainbow colors and others are the color of the sun. Here is a link to sun dogs.

Sun dogs

Look through this site to see many interesting examples of atmospheric phenomenon. Remember that these photos are the best of images. I have seen many of these sites, but incomplete cloud cover can make for fragmentary views of these phenomena.

...the fact that someone else saw it in another part of the world...

Actually, these are completely separate issues. They are only slightly similar. The only similarity is that the images were earthbound, not a new sun.

I mean , all someone in their right minds can do is just take a telescope , go in a non-chemtrailed area , with a clear sky at night , and SEE WITH THEIR OWN EYES THE REALITY!

Your are quite correct in that anyone can check this out for themselves. What people do not see is a new sun. It's not there. Thousands of amateur astronomers around the world would notice.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

it's still invisible, you didn't know?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

The photo was definitely taken through a window., What you are seeing is an internal reflection inside of the glass. That photo was been discussed in various threads at ATS.

1.What you saw is much more interesting and an atmospheric effect. We know that because of the color change and the fact that the "sun" disappeared.
1. I hope so! If "this sun" is the same thing as ancient civilization left word for us , well then WE'RE IN DEEP SH*T! taking in account what happend last time this "thing" past around earth! ).
2.There is no second sun around our Sun. If there was, where is it today? Amateur astronomers would easily see this with their scopes. The question of course is what did you see?
2.Considering earth's orbit , and other "relative things" , I HAVE NO IDEEA WHERE IS IT! What I saw that day was indeed strange , and above all, it looked like the planet with "wings" about wich A LOT of ancient civilizations talk about! But... who knows for sure?!
3.I suspect that you saw an interesting form of a sun dog. Not all sun dogs are seen close to the horizon. Some can appear well above the horizon. I have seen sun dogs so bright that it hurt to look at them. Some are dim and hard to detect. Some have vibrant rainbow colors and others are the color of the sun. Here is a link to sun dogs.
3. Nope , it didn't looked like that! We romanians , had something like that THIS YEAR in Constanta near the sea! THAT ONE GOT FILMED BY AN AMATEUR! :-) . Guess we'll have to wait and see what's what and that's all we can do! (besides taking a telescope , lots of pizza's , gas money and a very clear sky to STARE AT! :-)

Sun dogs

Look through this site to see many interesting examples of atmospheric phenomenon. Remember that these photos are the best of images. I have seen many of these sites, but incomplete cloud cover can make for fragmentary views of these phenomena.

...the fact that someone else saw it in another part of the world...

Actually, these are completely separate issues. They are only slightly similar. The only similarity is that the images were earthbound, not a new sun.

Your are quite correct in that anyone can check this out for themselves. What people do not see is a new sun. It's not there. Thousands of amateur astronomers around the world would notice.

edit on 8-2-2011 by leaualorin because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2011 by leaualorin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Hey "stereologist" , does your name , or a part of it comes form LOGISTIC?
:-)
someone from this forum told me you are "a government dis info agent" !
Is that so?
Stop trying to cover things up!
You'll become a mess!
spiritually speaking!
Good day!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I hope so! If "this sun" is the same thing as ancient civilization left word for us , well then WE'RE IN DEEP SH*T! taking in account what happend last time this "thing" past around earth! ).

No ancient civilizations talk about some "thing" coming around. That is a purposeful misrepresentation by people like Sitchin. I'm not even sure what sort of disaster you are alluding to.

Considering earth's orbit , and other "relative things" , I HAVE NO IDEEA WHERE IS IT! What I saw that day was indeed strange , and above all, it looked like the planet with "wings" about wich A LOT of ancient civilizations talk about! But... who knows for sure?!

Nope , it didn't looked like that! We romanians , had something like that THIS YEAR in Constanta near the sea! THAT ONE GOT FILMED BY AN AMATEUR! :-) . Guess we'll have to wait and see what's what and that's all we can do! (besides taking a telescope , lots of pizza's , gas money and a very clear sky to STARE AT! :-)

This additional tidbit of information about wings again supports the idea of an atmospheric event that was interesting to see. That and the fact that the object changed color and disappeared suggests an atmospheric event.

There are lots of different atmospheric events. Sun dogs are common. They show up on average 3 days a week or even more often. There are many other phenomena that it could be. The one thing that seems more and more certain as you give details is that you saw an interesting atmospheric event.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

No.

someone from this forum told me you are "a government dis info agent" ! Is that so?

No.

Stop trying to cover things up! You'll become a mess! spiritually speaking!

The evidence is very clear, there is no second sun. If there were a second sun, then where is it? Why don't the billions of people on this planet see it? The answer is simple. There is no second sun.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

No.

someone from this forum told me you are "a government dis info agent" ! Is that so?

No.

Stop trying to cover things up! You'll become a mess! spiritually speaking!

The evidence is very clear, there is no second sun. If there were a second sun, then where is it? Why don't the billions of people on this planet see it? The answer is simple. There is no second sun.

Ok my friend!
Then maybe you can answer me the following :
WHY , in 198x when NASA first discovered this "planet" , after giving to media an information , THEY "CHANGED THEIR MIND" and since on are DESPERATLY TRYING to convince all humans that there is no such planet?
I mean , NASA that's why got "nicknamed" N-ever A S-traight A-nswer...
THEY ARE REALLY SHAMELESS!
THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES JUST WONDERING AND DOING WHATEVER THEY WISH IN SPACE , BUT NEVER GIVE US (THE GUYS THAT WORK IN ORDER FOR THEM TO HAVE LOTS OF $$$$$ TO SPEND CARELESSLY) a straight an correct answer about what's going on in space!
And after all , if they can't do the job right , maybe they should let OTHERS do it for them!
But I really believe they are hiding a lot from the ones that finance their "fun" , and just mock humans...
But there will come a time and moment in wich they will become useless for us!
By the way : you speak really blunt!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

First off, NASA never ever stated that a new planet was discovered in the 1980s. If you disagree please show me where you go this notion.

The only SHAMELESS ones I know of are the liars on websites that make this really asinine lie.

As far as NASA getting other groups interested in space ... weel they are. The privatization of space is an important issue with a number of companies formed to do exactly that. There are going to be private launches for satellites and passengers.

This came from a post that did not mince words, right?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

actually it was in 1973.....big news in the media....before 1980's.....i was on mountain home air force base and we passed it around for a while,,,,many of us soldiers and family

edit on 8-2-2011 by GBP/JPY because: SP

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

I was replying to a claim that a new planet had been discovered by NASA in "198x" and then hushed up. Can you point to a reference for a discovery in 1973 that was hushed up?

I assume that the 198x reference is to the IRAS data in which a new type of galaxy was discovered.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

First off, NASA never ever stated that a new planet was discovered in the 1980s. If you disagree please show me where you go this notion.

The only SHAMELESS ones I know of are the liars on websites that make this really asinine lie.

As far as NASA getting other groups interested in space ... weel they are. The privatization of space is an important issue with a number of companies formed to do exactly that. There are going to be private launches for satellites and passengers.

This came from a post that did not mince words, right?

does this "satisfies" you , or this is still not enough?
" On December 30th, 1983 NASA's Chief Scientist of the Infra-Red Astronomical Satellite telescope (IRAS) announced that NASA had discovered Planet X. The findings were reported in 6 daily newspapers. Shown below. However, in1984 NASA retracted the discovery and has flat out denied Nibiru's existence since then. In 1984, the first Chemtrail tests were carried out.

The 10th Planet, called 'X', reflecting the Roman numeral for the number 10, moved in a 3,600 years elliptical orbit around our sun. Planet X is 4 to 5 times the size of earth and 100 times as dense. The mass of Planet X, like the earth's moon, will cause massive tide fluctuations as it nears the earth when whipping around the Sun, it is also speculated that the magnetic pull of Planet X will cause the earth's magnetic poles to shift. It will also case huge solar flares as it nears the sun. Solar flares take out satellites and their intensity could burn up much of the vegetation on the earth and cause devastating storms and flooding while activating many volcanoes.

The last time it passed the sun was approximately 1600 BC, putting it squarely in the timeframe of Noah's Flood.

Immediately after NASA's announcement, the discovery of Planet X was silenced and the cover-up began. Officials today denounce the discovery while they apparently are quietly buying themselves homes in higher lying regions where the flooding tides wont affect them.

Apparently official estimates are that seventy to ninety percent of the mankind and animals on earth will perish.

NASA reports to the NSA (National Security Agency). All NASA employees are under nondisclosure. NASA, NSA, NSF (National Science Foundation) and NRO (the top secret National Reconnaissance Organization who puts telescopes in space), all governmental agencies, are the major funders of the category 2 and 3 observatory programs. All category 2 and 3 telescopes in the observatories have apparently been unavailable to the public since May of 2003. Category 4 scopes have a one to two year waiting list to schedule time. "

www.libertyforlife.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

does this "satisfies" you , or this is still not enough?

Thanks for posting the misrepresented newspaper article that I am well aware of. Here is a link to the article.

Possibly as Large as Jupiter; Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a
nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that
it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through.

The article never says it is in the solar system. A list of objects is given and the answer was the last one - a new type of galaxy.

Lots of frauds out there in internet land claim that the article says that a new planet was discovered. Really? Where in the poorly written article does it state that? You found a link to one of the places that lies about the article.

The 10th Planet, called 'X', reflecting the Roman numeral for the number 10,

That's a ludicrous claim. The search for the unknown, i.e. planet X, was started well before Pluto was found. Pluto was discovered durign the search for planet X. This shows how laughable the site is that you linked to.

moved in a 3,600 years elliptical orbit around our sun. Planet X is 4 to 5 times the size of earth and 100 times as dense.

This is just hogwash made up by Sitchin.

The mass of Planet X, like the earth's moon, will cause massive tide fluctuations as it nears the earth when whipping around the Sun, it is also speculated that the magnetic pull of Planet X will cause the earth's magnetic poles to shift.

The Moon and Sun cause tides. The Sun flips every 11 years. The magnetic reversals of the Earth are not timed to the Sun, why should they be affected by a smaller body. Again a laughable suggestion.

It will also case huge solar flares as it nears the sun.

More unsubstantiated rubbish.

The last time it passed the sun was approximately 1600 BC, putting it squarely in the timeframe of Noah's Flood.

There is no evidence for a global flood. Humans were not wiped out in 1600BC. There is no evidence that the Sumerians or Egyptians or other peoples of the world stopped constructions.

Immediately after NASA's announcement, the discovery of Planet X was silenced and the cover-up began.

So back to the lie that planet X was discovered. How can you cover up something never announced?

Apparently official estimates are that seventy to ninety percent of the mankind and animals on earth will perish.

And where does this ridiculous claim come from? It's as made up as the claim that planet X was announced.

All category 2 and 3 telescopes in the observatories have apparently been unavailable to the public since May of 2003. Category 4 scopes have a one to two year waiting list to schedule time.

Here comes a meager attempt to explain why no one can see this new planet. If it existed then amateurs all over the world would announce seeing it. Amateurs routinely view Pluto.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm new to posting so bear with me please. I have read the rules and hope not to break any! With that said, I have spent a lot of time reading documents on a Dept of Energy website that I saw on a post here on ATS earlier in the week. www.osti.gov/bridge/index.jsp (Thanks!) "The Information Bridge contains documents and citations in physics, chemistry, materials, biology, environmental sciences, energy technologies, engineering, computer and information science, renewable energy, and other topics of interest related to DOE's mission."

I had found a few documents that pertain to Planet X, Nemesis the Death Star, the Solar Companion Star, etc. Included in one of the documents is mention of magnetic reversals and how it may relate to the anomalies they are discussing. Very interesting. These 4 articles related to Planet X are from the mid 80's. Here are the titles of the documents I'm referring to. Just click on the link following each one to go to the articles and read them entirely for yourselves.

"Comet showers and Nemesis, the death star" www.osti.gov...

"Evidence for Nemesis: a solar companion star" www.osti.gov...

"Evidence for a solar companion star" www.osti.gov...

"An astrometric search for a stellar companion to the sun" www.osti.gov...

Also of relative interest (I thought) is an article entered on Feb 1, 2011 on the Cornell University Library Site:

arxiv.org...

Which discusses the anomalous change in the orbit of the moon and also makes reference to a Planet X type scenario.

Finally, also found on the Cornell Univ site is an article on Jan 28, 2011:

arxiv.org...

Discussing "an extremely large planet in a slightly eccentric orbit" that has been discovered and is calculated to be much larger than Jupiter.

*sorry this is so long but wanted to make sure that I gave enough details for everyone to decide first whether or not they felt it was worth looking at further and following the links*

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by weathergirl78

The first 3 articles you linked to discuss the evidence for Nemesis, a distant object that has an orbit taking millions of years to complete. As the abstract of the third link states:

... orbiting in a moderately eccentric orbit with a major axis of 2.8 light-years.

Such an object has to be more massive than a planet and more on the order of a small star, over 60 Jupiter masses.

As can be seen from the articles the extinction and crater date evidence is not clear enough to determine the period for this hypothesized object.

From the 5th link the abstract states

A potentially viable Newtonian candidate would be a trans-Plutonian massive object (Planet X/Nemesis/Tyche) since it, actually, would affect e with a non-vanishing long-term variation. On the other hand, the values for the physical and orbital parameters of such a hypothetical body required to obtain the right order of magnitude for de/dt are completely unrealistic. Moreover, they are in neat disagreement with both the most recent theoretical scenarios envisaging the existence of a distant, planetary-sized body and with the model-independent constraints on them dynamically inferred from planetary motions. Thus, the issue of finding a satisfactorily explanation for the anomalous behavior of the Moon's eccentricity remains open.

It's quite interesting that Tyche is mentioned. This is described in the following article.

Persistent Evidence of a Jovian Mass Solar Companion in the Oort Cloud

This supposes a large mass that is very far away. As noted supposing that such a mass exists runs into other issues.

The last link is to a planet that is around another star. This was the interesting planet that orbits the "opposite" direction around its host star.
WASP-17b

Thanks. Those are very interesting links. What this shows is that the search for a new planet has gone far out from the inner part of our solar system where the known planets orbit. A number of methods are being employed to suggest just where astronomers can look for a new large mass in our solar system.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
"Sssssooooo...Planet X Just Around The Corner?"

Yes actually, and it has been since 1995, thanks to the brilliant work of alien contactee Nancy Lieder and her inspiration, one Zecharia Sitchin.

Been waitin' for 15 years. Any day now...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

reply to post by weathergirl78

The first 3 articles you linked to discuss the evidence for Nemesis, a distant object that has an orbit taking millions of years to complete. As the abstract of the third link states:

... orbiting in a moderately eccentric orbit with a major axis of 2.8 light-years.

Such an object has to be more massive than a planet and more on the order of a small star, over 60 Jupiter masses.

As can be seen from the articles the extinction and crater date evidence is not clear enough to determine the period for this hypothesized object.

From the 5th link the abstract states

A potentially viable Newtonian candidate would be a trans-Plutonian massive object (Planet X/Nemesis/Tyche) since it, actually, would affect e with a non-vanishing long-term variation. On the other hand, the values for the physical and orbital parameters of such a hypothetical body required to obtain the right order of magnitude for de/dt are completely unrealistic. Moreover, they are in neat disagreement with both the most recent theoretical scenarios envisaging the existence of a distant, planetary-sized body and with the model-independent constraints on them dynamically inferred from planetary motions. Thus, the issue of finding a satisfactorily explanation for the anomalous behavior of the Moon's eccentricity remains open.

It's quite interesting that Tyche is mentioned. This is described in the following article.

Persistent Evidence of a Jovian Mass Solar Companion in the Oort Cloud

This supposes a large mass that is very far away. As noted supposing that such a mass exists runs into other issues.

The last link is to a planet that is around another star. This was the interesting planet that orbits the "opposite" direction around its host star.
WASP-17b

Thanks. Those are very interesting links. What this shows is that the search for a new planet has gone far out from the inner part of our solar system where the known planets orbit. A number of methods are being employed to suggest just where astronomers can look for a new large mass in our solar system.

clearly a disinformator!
most sad , A GOVERNMENT DISINFORMATOR!
You'll be sorry!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join