It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sssssooooo...Planet X Just Around The Corner?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

Do I really need to post this to every lazy person? It's a rather pathetic hoax, and you know it, and no amount of pleading will cover up the fact that you knowingly posted a hoax at ATS.
edit on 15-2-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I'm rather NEW on this forum but I am sure of what I say!
I am lazy , but I'm "working" on that one!
You can contradict all those who prove to you that THERE IS A PLANET OUT THERE , but in the end you will see it for yourself!
Good day!
P.S. :
You begin to annoy me!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

The laws of physics state that it is impossible for a large planet or star to enter into the inner solar system. While there may be a planet out beyond Eris orbiting our sun is a possibility, it is not possible for it to intersect the orbits of the known planets. Anything with such an erratic orbit would have been ejected from the solar system billions of years ago. Believing in Nibiru is no different than a religious belief and as time goes on that is what it is becoming. So, feel free to hold on to your new age religion, but don't expect to convert anyone.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

You can contradict all those who prove to you that THERE IS A PLANET OUT THERE , but in the end you will see it for yourself!

Posting a hoax as evidence is against house rules. Beware!

There is a big difference between evidence and proof. Any new planet out there is not going to be captured on a pathetic cell phone camera shot through a windshield.

Here is a some good reading material for you. If you have any question I'll be glad to assist you. This article makes it very clear how far away any new planet has to be to avoid having been detected by now. It sets rather strong constraints.
PROJECT PAN-STARRS AND THE OUTER SOLAR SYSTEM

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
What's the latest?

Is Nibru coming? Where is it, currently? Is it still hiding, but headed straight for us?
Can any of the followers of Nibru fill me in on the current data?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

I rest my case regarding this issue!
I'm tired ...
This forum gets people tired...
But I THINK zecharia sitchin "slliped" something unintentionally about this planet :
WE ARE WAAAAY TOO PREMATURE TALKING ABOUT THIS PLANET ; SOME SAY WE'RE TOO SOON ... IT WILL TAKE ANOTHER ~1000 YEARS BEFORE THIS PLANET GETS HERE...
Or , AGAIN I missunderstood something!

Right now I will "put my weapons down" , for several reasons !
We'll see about this planet soon!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It's people like Lorin that worry me about the future of this forum. Sadly, there's not much we can seem to do about it. Something necessary we'll have to deal with until after 2012.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterMan

yea right ...
By the way : thanks for using my MIDDLE name !
Not many use it!
I must admitt I HAVE BEEN "KICKED OUT" from several forums , but I REALLY TRY to shut up...

I always apply the "technique" :
DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY!

Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy

www.youtube.com...
p.s. : and yes , "something" is around the corner...
OUR INCERTAIN FUTURE!
edit on 15-2-2011 by leaualorin because: ...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Did you have the time to read the article on Pan-Starrs? You are surely going to be amazed by the size of the images taken by this whole sky survey.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join