It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's on CNN now

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
If disclosure comes, be very very careful who you embrace as the saviours, because there are many wolves in sheeps clothing.

I think disclosure will come on alien terms. The secrecy will never end until a mothership lands in a Walmart parking lot on live TV.

Then millions of public service announcement tones will go off. And a pre-recorded psyops video about ETs will broadcast to the country. Don't worry the govt will protect you from them.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
There is no way I can imagine that ET would cooperate with government when coming out. Government will attempt to turn it into their own benefit.

If ET will come through government announcements - I will not trust a word they are saying.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAryanHope
Some really intristing stuff, i cant wait till we make contact... hopefully not with any damn sumarian aliens though or else we may be enslaved O.o

I am not totally sure about enslavement - but it seems to be the way things are trending. We are definitely being 'domesticated', that is our capacity and proclivity for violence is systematically being degraded by war, cultural and social forces and by covert application of drugs - such as flouride.

There are still alternative possibilities in my mind as to the source of these forces to domesticate humanity - but I feel that due to the use of war as a tool seems quite an inhuman approach. There might be many psycho's in the global elite - but would they kill millions of people to achieve their own goals, or have they been directed in this approach by alien intelligence who wish to ensure that humanity will not be a threat to established galactic civilizations.

If you accept that aliens are currently making contact with Earth, then you are admitting the existence of superluminal and/or time travel technology - because they could not be here without it.

Which means if they are here today, then they have been here for all of pre-history, probably guiding and directing our evolution. I am starting to hold that this is a plausible view of things.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenorbs

Originally posted by amazing

does anyone have the transcripts from the press conference or a summary of the points listed and or evidence presented?

Talking about the implants, from part 4, around :17:

"If we had the funds to back-engineer this, and find out how this works, it would be a tremendous boon to medical sciences. We could wrap a transplant organ, pin, or screw or something of that nature, put it into the body, and the individual would no longer have to take immune-suppressing drugs for the rest of their lives."

I heard that too and took a double -take. I thought that immuno-suppressants were only needed with human tissue implants, not with non-biological implants such as pins and plates and stints and plastic valves. Did I get that wrong, or did the speaker?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I'm like 100% positive there is a connection with Share International and the fact he was talking about "becoming a part of the planetary community." That is Share-International's goal too. Except they want to do it by 12-21-2012. It could be before then...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
CNN is going to show another segment in a few minutes after commercial. might be the same one. it is now 8:35 EST 4/21/09

of course the're making fun of it

[edit on 21-4-2009 by conwaylemmon]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Edgar Mitchell is 79 years old, he has nothing to gain from this and nothing to loose. My guess he just wants to get all of this off his chest and out in the open, we will know someday the truth and it may be sooner than we think.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Damn, im at work and I can't watch it. I tried loking it up on CNN but everything is gone. The only thing that is left up is UFO's, and thats under the hot topics. and the latest one is from Yesterday. The Astronaut from Roswell, coming clean.

I knew the government would try and do this. Why in the hell it was on tv, and I missed it.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The day that we finally know the truth, 100%, no doubt , will be this planets most memorable day, our greatest day in history. Everyones belief system changes, everyones minds open up and we might be able to reach our full potential as a species.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Im right there with you brother. I cannot wait to see the day when my thoughts and hopes are confirmed.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged
The day that we finally know the truth, 100%, no doubt , will be this planets most memorable day, our greatest day in history. Everyones belief system changes, everyones minds open up and we might be able to reach our full potential as a species.

or it could be our worst, and last day in history.

what if the first verifiable proof of life beyond our planet is in the form of an attack from a warring planet looking to take over what's left of ours?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I must say that I for one get very annoyed when these broadcasters get that smug sarcastic face and tone whenever this topic is discussed. I so hope that some major event happens during their airtime so we can enjoy watching them have to report what they have mocked for so long.

As far as metal implants go, I have two 12 inch rods in my back and 6 screws holding them to the vertebrae, been there since March of 01. I never was given any sort of anti rejection drugs, that is only for live tissue. I can tell you that there is a high degree of inflammation as the body adjusts, it was pretty bad. It would be wonderful if they could back engineer something like that.

I too feel that all this talk about UFO's and disclosure is too prepared, like it is a planned effort at saturation or something. How frustrating is it that a story about race horses is all over cnn but only one small snippet this morning about Edgar Mitchell but not a mention about the scientific information about the implants!!!! Time will tell, I just hope I am home by my computer when the announcement is made, who better to enjoy that with that my ats people????

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Very true, but...if these civilizations are more advanced than ours, you'd have to hope they have denounced violence. Maybe its just something in human DNA to be ignorant and violent, or maybe like the speed of light, its a universal constant. Lets hope they are friendly.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
There is no way I can imagine that ET would cooperate with government when coming out. Government will attempt to turn it into their own benefit.

If ET will come through government announcements - I will not trust a word they are saying.

Just as credible as Bush Jr holding up a muppet show kermit the frog infront of the cameras trying to hide his own speech. Funny though.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged

In your dreams...

It'll be when your relatives and friends stop giggling at your weird beliefs. That's what you want revealed. not the truth, but a certificate saying YOU were right all along.

Don't hold your breath.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

My beliefs aren't changing just because some advanced civilization comes to change our beliefs...that's the ultimate deception is it not?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
who knows your beliefs might change. An "ultimate Deception" May very well be plausible, but I doubt it. What would they have to gain by lying to a species thats less technologically advanced than themselves, I dont think we have anything that they would want.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

It all depends on what they have to offer or show. How many who believe in creation would be changed if the aliens we're able to create life? Seeing aliens or creatures from another world would make things like racism and hate seem silly. I don't think it would change everyone, but some people would be so affected and moved that it would completely revamp thier entire life. You hear the term "waking up" so often on ATS, this would be the ultimate wake up.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Crakeur,

I liked your input there and your right there are bad beings just as there are good beings so people do need to be aware. Also, if at night I would think it would be easy even for this government to mimic something fairly good.

I say if and when anything massive dealing with ships should occur go with your gut, but from what I was told they aren't here to interfere and would only confer one time to interfere and that was if we were about to destroy Earth....Earth is there Laboratory.

Styki, unfortunately we are known in the cosmos as a stupid species because we are only able (or know how to use) a small portion of our brains.

Mirror image everyone and yeah! who said all the Creators are men????? Can anyone verify this???? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
Oh and by CNN commercial I mean this:

That's the only one I could find of it. It's very weird. I think my skeptic friend was the one who told me about it, but I've seen it on there watching like AC360 one night in December.

WTF? ETs?

Makes sense why they're disclosing this now I think.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by watchtheashes]

Yes. The Star you was wondering about, is indeed a spaceship, and the spokesman on Share International explaines so himself too. It will, however, POSE as a Star, which it allready does, since January this year(No, not Venus).
It is meant to herald in the "Worldteacher" Maitreya, that will emerge when the observations of the Star have reached its peak and have been seen everywhere and globaly.
Maitreya will, amongs other things, function as a sort of "bridge" and herald in ET's of various kinds and create a sort of NGO, or New Galactic Order.

In the meantime, Maitreya will pop up now and then in various places of the World, and perform miracles. Or maybe just dance around with people in Karbala, in the shape of an Angel.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join