It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's on CNN now

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Goverments do not give out information unless they have a reason to do so.

I do not really think the disclosure will have anything to do with aliens and more to do with sucking in people to fall into a trap.

If the goverments come out and say Aliens exists, it would put a strain on poitics as well as religion, people would be looking for a better way to govern ouselves and would embrace any new idea, If that idea happens to come from a space travelling being, once again people would embrace the idea even more.

If disclosure comes, be very very careful who you embrace as the saviours, because there are many wolves in sheeps clothing.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Oh and by CNN commercial I mean this:

That's the only one I could find of it. It's very weird. I think my skeptic friend was the one who told me about it, but I've seen it on there watching like AC360 one night in December.

WTF? ETs?

Makes sense why they're disclosing this now I think.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Here are some videos of the press conference:

This is very interesting stuff. But if all they announce is a signal, how will that really change things? Not much, other than philosophically. A visitor claiming to be "Vishnu" or Jesus would be something else.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by greenorbs]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Here's a good blog with a few vids, i found searching Twitters.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I could glimpses of it but I was at work so my viewing was limited. I'm not even sure who I was watching but the arguements he was making were very sound and based on scientific principles. i thought it was pretty cool that it was on cnn of all places. Of course my conspiracy mind kicked in and I thought come the end of may that same guy will hold a press conference saying that all of his "evidence" was destroyed or stolen and we'll be no further on this subject then we are right now?

does anyone have the transcripts from the press conference or a summary of the points listed and or evidence presented?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by greenorbs

What's with the Noob in control of the camera during the second clip? Right at the moment the speaker starts to talk about the important matters, he's all over the room zooming in on people's faces?

I found that very distracting. Almost seemed intentional by the way he pans around the room.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

What's with the Noob in control of the camera during the second clip? Right at the moment the speaker starts to talk about the important matters, he's all over the room zooming in on people's faces?

I found that very distracting. Almost seemed intentional by the way he pans around the room.

I thought what was up too. I see that kind of camera work on C-SPAN, but this was way more amateurish with the focus issues, and hand-held panning. Was this an official CNN feed, or what?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazing

does anyone have the transcripts from the press conference or a summary of the points listed and or evidence presented?

Talking about the implants, from part 4, around :17:

"If we had the funds to back-engineer this, and find out how this works, it would be a tremendous boon to medical sciences. We could wrap a transplant organ, pin, or screw or something of that nature, put it into the body, and the individual would no longer have to take immune-suppressing drugs for the rest of their lives."

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hi.
My first post here. Been reading things around the forums for a while now.
Just noted that there seems to be a sort of influx of UFO in the media this week. Not sure why. I am in Sydney in Australia and the Sunrise morning show had segment on the UFO files that the UK released recently. I also missed another UFO report on another channels current affairs program two days later.
Then while at the doctors this morning ( for stomach problems ) I pick up a local paper, and on the front what do you know? An article on a Sydney UFO groups and their claims of hot spots in the Sydney area.
Quick search showed that this has been through a number of the local council papers in greater Sydney.
It may be nothing, but for some reason we are maybe seeing a splurge in media releases of UFO stories and we are seeing more and more governments disclosing their UFO files.
Is there a pattern forming here???

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Do you guys remember the Big Foot press conference last year? They had everyone on the edge of their seats and then it turned out to be nothing. A monkey suit in a freezer in a "secret" location. Full of intrigue and lies.

I'm not saying that this is the same thing, but why don't they just put it all out there, for crying out loud. This kind of things really just bugs me more than anything else. People are always saying that there is "proof" of this and that and yet we don't see it.

This is getting old and if they have something show it or shut up.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Be sure to check out Part 2, around 2:22. The Yale lawyer (Skull and Bones?) talks about the UN mandate from the 70s to set up an agency to for "undertaking, coordinating, and disseminating the results of research into UFOs." When he says "UFOs," the camera man pans abruptly over to a man who appears to be in military uniform filming the podium. Who was he, and why did the camera man seem to pan over on cue?

Can anyone recognize what branch he is with based on the uniform, and what rank he has based on his shoulder mark? The mark is five black bands, separated by four white lines. His shirt seems to be off-white, or very light blue or green.

Or is he a doorman from the hotel down the street?

[edit on 20-4-2009 by greenorbs]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

Are ETs for real? Is your mama for real.

Listen to the Soggy Bottom Boys, "I am a Man of Constant Sorrows"

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Yeah I feel the latter is more correct. That guy isn't military, not American anyway. One, his hair isn't within regulation, that's a dead giveaway. He could be foreign though.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Here's a front page article on CNN right now. Its of Edgar Mitchell say that there is alien life, extraterrestrial life at the National Press Club after the finish of the fifth X-Conference.

CNN: Edgar Mitchell

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I was at the X-conference this year and it was pretty cool! I got to hear Edgar Mitchell, Nick Pope and Richard Dolan all speak and I was even able to interview Dolan which was really cool. I will post it here soon. Stephen Basset was the organizer and was very friendly. I can't wait till next year.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
wow. what a day for believers. Something is truly happening folks. Like previous posters have said. Why have many countries released their files in the last 6 months ? why not 5 yrs ago , why not in 5 yrs time......... why now???

and another poster said, beware. if we do learn UFO's are real, be very careful who you embrace as your new saviour.

i hope this will lead to a genuine disclosure, but i also smell a bit of a NWO rat in the sense that it may just bring their one world government in to play even more.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Project Blue Beam anyone? Hopefully the truth will come out we all know we are truly not alone, but i would be worried about the intentions of these tricksy little hobbits...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Hi! Guys....yesterday on local radio (RDS) Italy I heard that governement of Brasile will make full disclosure of UFO documents, there's all top secret documents and the secretary of defense which he reade those documents said that he no have doubt that humanity will deal with close encounter with aliens, the comentary of the speaker was , there's people which are ready to accept to belive that exist aliens, and there's people which are not prepared for this.
I tried yesterday to search on media or on ATS to find more information, have no more additional information for this.
Could be this a part of global UFO disclosure togheter with the group on CNN??!!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by vasco

Lots of disclosure activity. Meaning what???

Allnewsweb has some Brasilian disclosure information:

www.--.com...

The minister also stated that Brazil had the right to reveal to its population the reality of the existence of aliens if the need arose without America’s permission. He then went on to make the interesting remark that while many people were ready to accept the idea of aliens many were not ready for this kind of information. More on this incident can be read about here on the CBU website.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by hande]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by errorist
It's a nice read but i was a bit dissapointed to read that Mitchell doesn't know more than the average ATS reader interested in UFOs

At that event, Mitchell only talked about the open sources, but that doesn't mean there weren't other inside reasons. If the journalist who wrote that piece did any digging, he'd discover Mitchell disclosed the director of the DIA confirmed to him UFOs/aliens are real. He didn't drop a name but it was VADM Thomas R. Wilson.

Dr. Mitchell has talked about multiple local sources that after his Apollo mission, confided to him Roswell was a real ET event. He's described these people as military intelligence and law enforcement personnel who were first hand witnesses to the event and the unfolding coverup.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Schaden]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join