It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's on CNN now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by randomiser

I agree, I think it will be a very humbling experience. We need to be taken down a notch as a species. It could be either the greatest or the worst thing to happen to us as a race. But its something we need to know and something we need to go through.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Youtube is blocked here at work, but as soon as I get home i'll look, and post if it already hasnt' been.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
He demand that all the UFO info and everything have to be spill out before may 2009 and if it not then they would embarrase the obama administration and maybe another country comes with full disclosure?? My god mexico, france, UK have come with some short of ufo declasification well at least saying..something is up there!. The Obama administration will not disclose anything at all unless some real big "s...h...i.." happens or actually ET disclose themselves by their own will. I dont think the xconference could make any gov amdinistration to spill the beans..nobody can (citizen or public organization). I wish them luck but i dont think we can do much about it about the gov coming clean about ufo's, if they have not come clean in 50 years i dont hitnk this is the time they will.

My best wish is that they would, but i dont think so.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
a group of researchers asking Obama to declassify the files.

nothing other than more people asking for the truth.

streaming on CNN.com as I type this.

The way I see it, it's a group of enthusiasts demanding Obama confirm that they've been right all along, so their friends, relatives, and neighbors have to stop snickering behind theuir backs and around them, and so they can dust off their self-written nominations for a Nobel Prize.

Anybody want to place any bets THAT'll happen?

As a rule, when somebody demands the 'TRUTH' be revealed, he's usually demanding that HE be proven to have been right all along. Any other kind of disclosure -- more 'coverup' and deception.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pulsar41
This has amazing medical implications as if we knew how this worked we could use it with organ transplants so the body wont reject organs.

I hope we can check these notes -- and very nicely done, too -- with a youtube posting shortly. What I typed out in real time was the claim that with the knoweledge of building such a non-rejection sheath, people could get by without immuno-suppression drugs..

The exact words I fast typed were: "If we could do that, we could build surgical pins and insert them into a body and a person would not need to take immuno-suppression drugs for the rest of their lives."

This is disturbing, because it's erroneous -- as I understand it, a body only generates immunological reactions to living tissue, not mechanical implants -- none of my friends with joint replacements has ever needed anti-rejection drugs, for example.

Maybe the guy just misspoke. They did look pretty awkward and nervous.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by errorist
reply to post by dariousg

I honoustly don't believe they've been sitting on evidence in the form of documents for who knows how long. Why wouldnt they just made them public? Why wait for so the gvt for steps to take? Sounds like bluffing to me

Springer, the ATS owner has some FOIA documents that are supposed to prove the US government is/has covered up "some thing". Apparently a 6 tonne constructed metalic cube "crash landed" in africa some where. At the time (50-60's) we were not capable of lifting objects of this weight into orbit.

Read this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Ok, i dont know if its related, but CNN.com has a banner with live white house briefing, anyone care to tell what its about, again, at work, no access

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Somebody, anybody?? I highly doubt its related, but I would still like confirmation. Dude doens't look like he is explaining ufos

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

I can't see any banner on cnn.com.

Could you provide a link or anything? Would be good.

If you do, I'll check it up right away.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

I can't, they have gotten pretty much everything disabled, I can't right click to get you the url link :-( sorry, thanks for trying tho

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I watched abduction implant story and guy told metal piece was 95% certain extra terrestial origin.

I hope we can see everything in you-tube very soon.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by hande]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Weird that they don't have ANYTHING about the press conference, top stories seems to be of the 20 polo horses that suddenly died...which is weird, cleopatras grave and about Stephen Hawkins illness. Nothing about the conference. Bah.

Well, what did we expect? I guess is the right thing to say.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hande
I watched abduction implant story and guy told metal piece was 95% certain extra terrestial origin.

I hope we can see everything in you-tube very soon.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by hande]

He also said he was 90% sure the implants were some kind of devices that emitted electro-magnatic fields ( I think it was ) as well.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Maybe 30 days (end of May) disclosure dateline was too much. They wanted forget everything in media now.

I usually get angry when I see information is blocked from people.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2

I honoustly don't believe they've been sitting on evidence in the form of documents for who knows how long. Why wouldnt they just made them public? Why wait for so the gvt for steps to take? Sounds like bluffing to me

Springer, the ATS owner has some FOIA documents that are supposed to prove the US government is/has covered up "some thing". Apparently a 6 tonne constructed metalic cube "crash landed" in africa some where. At the time (50-60's) we were not capable of lifting objects of this weight into orbit.

Read this thread:

thanks, i've been reading through all of Springer and Crakeur's posts in that thread (wasnt following it back then for some reason). Couldnt find that specific info though about this cube, only posts from Springer of alleged prove of a cover-up of the crash of some bizarre object. Any chance you could point me to that info?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I think if they just made them public the documents would just be seen as another BS story from a conspiracy nut,bringing them before the goverment is more official and will get the attention of the msm like demonstrated in the live feed.Personally i think its the best way to make the average joe more aware ,and its the average joe that doesnt bother with this stuff thats why "they" have been getting away with covering all this up for so long.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

Second question to them, "Have you found christ yet, (Who's that) Oh good it's not to late, hurry we need to get all the aliens baptized and NOW!!!"

I always thought about that scenario as well:

Humans to Aliens: "Have you met God?"

Aliens: ""God"? Who is this? Our culture and system of beliefs ignores this very idea, and we never found such a being."

(Humans suddenly all running away by the millions, shocked by this revelation... Chaos ensues... Nuns and priests getting naked and having sex...)

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Naw, then the religious nuts would be only more secured in the fact that they are the chosen people, in fact its a wonder that none of them have shown up in here yet and said if aliens did come forward to us, it would just be demons in disguise trying to stray you further froms god word...they do that you know, the demons

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Still no mention on CNN or YouTube of this conference. It's odd that CNN would highlight this topic and then not leave even a mention of it up. Now let's see if it just disappears off ATS . . . .

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2

Read this thread:

Hi Skunk2,

The 6 tonne metallic cube you mentioned sounds absolutely fascinating.

Is there a separate thread about it, or is the information about it contained somewhere among the posts in that thread you linked to?

Thanks

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join