It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear taxes...you're a tool.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
actually your a piece or part of a federal machine that relies on the voluntary compliance of the people ....what can the taxman possibly take away if you simply have nothing too lose? Nothing!
Fear is in the eye of the beholder....fear it, it will happen.
Fear nothing, and nothing will happen!

Hit them where it hurts...avoid taxes!
The govt is corrupt...we need to quit feeding!

I sold everything, house, car, truck...
I am now a very happy man...and have absolutley nothing to fear.
There is simply nothing for them to take.

If you can....do not pay income tax this year.
It's a waste of money!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
They can't squeeze blood from a turnip, right?

Right.

They can damn sure put that turnip in jail though.

Just something to think about when you decide not to pay your taxes.

wupy

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by helltick

come on man....what eva happenend to freedom of speech?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
We totally support freedom of speech, as long as it's within the terms and conditions of the board.

Be nice, that's all we ask. You can argue ideas all day long, just don't call each other names.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by helltick
come on man....what eva happenend to freedom of speech?

C'mon man, what happened to the T&C that you agreed to when you registered. That includes:

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
ok...ok...didnt know this site was so tight with the rules and regs.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

It can be a learning curve. If you have any questions, u2u away.

Now to the topic.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

actually your a piece or part of a federal machine that relies on the voluntary compliance of the people ....

Yeah, and the people who don't comply are not wanted by the rest of society.

what can the taxman possibly take away if you simply have nothing too lose? Nothing!
Fear is in the eye of the beholder....fear it, it will happen.
Fear nothing, and nothing will happen!

He can take away your liberty as long as you are a voluntary citizen of the federal machine. If you don't like it, get citizenship with another country.

Hit them where it hurts...avoid taxes!
The govt is corrupt...we need to quit feeding!

Actually, it sounds more like YOU ARE CORRUPT.

I am now a very happy man...and have absolutley nothing to fear.
There is simply nothing for them to take.

They'll take your life if you keep it up.

If you can....do not pay income tax this year.
It's a waste of money!

Nobody is forcing you to pay income taxes. Quit your job next, and you'll be a bum.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Always read a contract.

Just look at the IRC and the IRM, it is more convoluted than anything written in the history of mankind, besides the script for Batman and Robin (1997).

www.imdb.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
You have a choice, and that's what makes the tax voluntary. You can choose to pay the tax or you can choose to go to jail. No one forces you to choose to pay the tax, and so it's voluntary.

But the choice between two evils does not convert the choice of one of them into a voluntary act. It is instead a choice between two coerced options.

For example, suppose a thief grabs you in a dark alley, points a gun in your face, and says, "Your money or your life." You choose to give him your money rather than surrender your life.

Could the thief later appear in court and say to the judge, "Your honor, I'm not guilty of theft because my victim gave me his money voluntarily"?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
"Could the thief later appear in court and say to the judge, "Your honor, I'm not guilty of theft because my victim gave me his money voluntarily"?

Nice. Well put.

Fact is, there is no law that states you HAVE TO pay taxes. It is voluntary.
However, there's been many many cases where people ended up in jail.
Tax evasion especially. It was Al Capone's fate, and sealed.

Makes no sense......how can some1 go to jail for not paying taxes, if the law that says you have to pay taxes, doesn't exist?

IRS are pure Fraud.

Someone should auidit THEM! Question is who???

[edit on 19-4-2009 by Ben Niceknowinya]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Apparently you havent gotten rid of EVERYTHING.... You are on the computer right now arent you? If not I would love to know how you are on the internet with out a computer and internet acess....

Anyway, here is the bottom line. You do not have to pay taxes. But you will go to jail if you don't. If enough people do that, taxes will go up even more because the payers will be forced to take on your share of the load. Not to mention the taxes that go to the upkeep of the prison you will be in.

I don't want to pay your taxes. Pay them yourself.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
yeah, yeah, yeah....if i wanted to talk to the mother mary on the subject i would have went to the god channel.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
You might go to jail or you might not go to jail for not paying taxes. It's a crap shoot...

It basically depends on what the IRS believes you didn't pay taxes on. If it was a sizable income you paid no taxes on and you maintain a high profile they are going to try to put you in jail.

If you just barely eek out a living have no real assets have no real social standing or influence well...you just don't rate in the day planner of any IRS Investigator or Federal Prosecutor who are looking to put real money and real publicity to the books to move up the internal ladder in their orginizations.

The trick is staying off of the Radar...oh and not encouraging other people to not pay taxes...

oops too late.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by helltick

Star and Flag and I read your t&c post.
Our tax laws are draconian! We need a flat tax!
I hear what you're saying though, We are not
"required" to pay them, but we should!
Could you imagine how scared they would be if we all quit payin them?

I dont think we better do that if we want water and garbage service,
oh and power and streets and...oh gosh, this is all so hard!

Why do we gotta make it all so complicated, hard AND boring!?

Maybe we ought to be protesting them by not paying them? Wow

But...then we wouldnt have these galldarn services!
To work harder to pay more in taxes to therefore work harder to pay more taxes therefore work even harder to pay even more taxes to pay for bailouts so work harder to pay for......, etc, etc.
I'm getting nowhere here with myself!
Help!

Just thinkin' out loud now sorry....

[edit on 19-4-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The mind is also a terrible thing to taste...anyway, i'll be sure to keep low on the radar.
low-pro....thanks.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben Niceknowinya

However, there's been many many cases where people ended up in jail.

And there are lots of folks that have gone round with the IRS and won because they have researched the IRC, understand the difference between TERMS and WORDS, know the rules of administrative law which gives them the knowledge and ability to fight the IRS.

Most people don't have a clue when it comes to the difference between TERMS and WORDS. When you're going to fight the IRS, you best know what the TERMS are.

The people that win against the IRS don't hire a lawyer. The represent themselves and their cases are never published in West's. The IRS has the majority of the population bamboozled and they want to keep it that way.

Are you a PERSON? The IRS definition (Term) PERSON doesn't have the same meaning as the word PERSON as you and I use it.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

yeah, yeah, yeah....if i wanted to talk to the mother mary on the subject i would have went to the god channel.

Hey if you didnt want to hear peoples thoughts and opinions on this then you should not have wasted your and everyone elses time by making a thread about it should you have.

By not paying your taxes you force your debt on to everyone else. Our taxes go higher because of people like you who don't pay. When you don;t pay you go to prison. then we have to pay your way through the jail system as well.

If you care at all, then pay your taxes it is just cheaper and easier for EVERYONE.

i am just grossed out that you don't care that everyone else will have to pay for YOU. I don't want to pay for you and no one else wants to pay for you. Do us all a favor and pay your OWN taxes. Let me rephrase that. Do YOURSELF a favor and avoid prison and being hated by the public and just pay your taxes. We dont want to pay your way. If you don't want to pay your taxes may I recommend resigning your citizenship and going to another country? Perhaps sumal? I hear there is a booming pirate business out there...

[edit on 20-4-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

i am just grossed out that you don't care that everyone else will have to pay for YOU. I don't want to pay for you and no one else wants to pay for you. Do us all a favor and pay your OWN taxes. Let me rephrase that. Do YOURSELF a favor and avoid prison and being hated by the public and just pay your taxes. We dont want to pay your way. If you don't want to pay your taxes may I recommend resigning your citizenship and going to another country? Perhaps sumal? I hear there is a booming pirate business out there...

I can respect and appreciate how you feel but in all fairness do you really believe that the Federal Government that runs an insanely large deficit is spending the citizen’s money wisely?

Do you really believe you are being fairly represented by your representatives? In other words can you get your Congressman or Senator on the phone to speak with you about legislative concerns, can you get them to honestly read your emails or letters to them and get a personal, and not a form letter reply back.

I honestly can’t…and that my friend is called taxation without representation.

Can you honestly say that the War in Iraq, the War in Afghanistan, the War Against Terror, the War Against Drugs, the billions of dollar every year given to Israel, Egypt and Jordan serve you well or do anything to improve the quality of your life or any other American’s?

Can you honestly say taxes that you obligatorily have to pay at the pump for Gas and at the cash register don’t cover the infrastructure you use locally?

Why did our Forefathers want a small Federal Government and for there to be no income tax except during a time of war and for there to be no wars unless we were being seriously threatened and attacked. Neither Afghanistan nor Iraq attacked us. Nor did our Forefathers want us taking sides in foreign conflicts like paying Israel, Egypt and Jordan billions of dollars of each year to stay at peace with one another.

Meanwhile when you add up local, state and federal payroll taxes, gas, cigarette, liquor and other sales taxes, Medicare and Social Security taxes you have close to 50% of your earned income going to some form of tax or social assistance program.

That’s insane!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join